|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ott put the printing press?
(a) In the basement.
(b) On the third floor.
(c) On the second floor.
(d) On the first floor.
2. What does Clint Oakley talk about during the Christmas party?
(a) His wife.
(b) His boat.
(c) His children.
(d) His job.
3. What job is Okley given after the article runs?
4. What did Herman work as during his marriage?
(a) A driver.
(b) A paralegal.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A secretary.
5. Where does Gerda Erzberger live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Herman Cohen's position at the paper according to Chapter 4?
2. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
3. Who is Arthur Gopal's immediate supervisor?
4. What does Herman drive the staff crazy with?
5. Who was running the day-to-day operating of the newspaper Lloyd works for at his inception?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Cyrus Ott meet with?
2. What does Arthur find out about regarding the interview?
3. Who does Lloyd go in search of?
4. Why do Annika and Hardy argue?
5. What happens the next day?
6. What does Arthur do each day?
7. Where does Lloyd go?
8. Why does the interview end abruptly?
9. Where does Hardy find Rory?
10. When is Arthur's routine disrupted?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)