|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hardy ask for help in getting Rory a gig?
2. Why does Hardy refuse to follow Annika's advice?
(a) She wants to give him a chance.
(b) She is in love.
(c) She is not sure Annika has her best interest in mind.
(d) She doesn't want to be alone.
3. When was the newspaper Lloyd is working for created?
4. Who did Herman think would be a writer?
5. Why does Lloyd have to make another appointment with his son?
(a) His son had an appointment and had to run.
(b) He forgot to ask.
(c) His son had to make some phone call.
(d) He didn't have the nerve to ask his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gerda Erzberger live?
2. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
3. What does Llyod spend his money on?
4. What did Ott buy in 1954?
5. What does Hardy do for Rory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening to Ott in 1960?
2. What does Lloyd admit?
3. Who does Cyrus Ott meet with?
4. What did Herman assume about Jimmy?
5. Where does Lloyd go?
6. Why does Lloyd's daughter not like her father?
7. Who does Lloyd go in search of?
8. What is the Irishman like?
9. What does Arthur find out about regarding the interview?
10. How did Jimmy and Herman first meet?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)