|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the other victim Hardy meets at the police station from?
2. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
(a) That Kathleen wanted to run it as is.
(b) That he doesn;t want it publish in its entirety.
(c) That he expect Okley's to respect his article.
(d) That he wants it rewriten.
3. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
(a) On the front page.
(b) At the end of an article on the world's oldest living person.
(c) In the obituary section.
(d) On page 6.
4. What does Lloyd discover about Jerome?
(a) He still lives in his old apartment.
(b) He is living with a girlfriend.
(c) He is homeless.
(d) He is sleeping with his boss.
5. When did Herman's friend abandon the idea of being a writer?
(a) 20 years ago.
(b) 15 years ago.
(c) 25 years ago.
(d) 30 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arthur work while at home?
2. What does Hardy do for Rory?
3. Who did Herman think would be a writer?
4. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
5. Why does Arthur quit the interview?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Lloyd go?
2. Why do Annika and Hardy argue?
3. Why is Annika embarrassed for Hardy?
4. What does Hardy volunteer to do for Rory?
5. Who is demoted and why?
6. What did Herman assume about Jimmy?
7. What is the Irishman like?
8. Where does Hardy find Rory?
9. When is Arthur's routine disrupted?
10. Why does the interview end abruptly?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)