|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ott buy in 1954?
(a) Three floors of a building.
(b) A five-story building.
(c) A large house.
(d) An old newspaper.
2. Who is Arthur Gopal's managing editor?
(d) Clint Oakley.
3. What does Clint Oakley talk about during the Christmas party?
(a) His job.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His boat.
4. Where does Lloyd go to find his son?
(a) To his girlfirend's place.
(b) The French foreign ministry.
(c) His apartment.
(d) His favorite bar.
5. Where did Herman settle after marrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
2. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
3. Where did Herman's friend settle after his heart attack?
4. What did Ott buy?
5. What does Annika pressure Hardy to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is demoted and why?
2. How did Jimmy and Herman first meet?
3. Why do Annika and Hardy argue?
4. What does Hardy volunteer to do for Rory?
5. What happens at the Christmas party?
6. Where does Hardy find Rory?
7. What does Arthur do each day?
8. Why does Lloyd's daughter not like her father?
9. Who is Arthur Gopal according to Chapter 2?
10. What does Lloyd admit?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)