|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Herman's daughter live?
(a) Mount Pocono.
2. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
(a) At the end of an article on the world's oldest living person.
(b) On page 6.
(c) In the obituary section.
(d) On the front page.
3. What does Hardy find in Rory's place?
(a) A bracelet her father gave her.
(b) A ring her father gave her.
(c) A picture her father gave her.
(d) A Rubik's cube her father gave her.
4. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
(a) Gerda died.
(b) He is demoted.
(c) He is reasigned.
(d) Gerda was annoyed by him not finishing the interview.
5. What does Hardy conclude after finding what she found at Rory's place?
(a) That he was a serial thief.
(b) That he was undercover.
(c) That he was a window repairman.
(d) That he was in on the burglary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job is Okley given after the article runs?
2. Where does Rory live?
3. Who is Lloyd's wife having an affair with?
4. What did Ott buy?
5. Where did Herman and his friend meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jimmy do in Arizona?
2. What does Lloyd admit?
3. Why is Annika embarrassed for Hardy?
4. Where does Hardy find Rory?
5. Why does the interview end abruptly?
6. When is Arthur's routine disrupted?
7. What does Jerome tell Lloyd about France?
8. Why do Annika and Hardy argue?
9. What does Arthur do each day?
10. What is happening to Ott in 1960?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)