|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rory live?
(a) A tent.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) A stone house.
(d) An apartment.
2. What his Hardy's rationalization for her decision?
(a) Better to have a boyfriend that is dishonest than none at all.
(b) Better to not have him break into his apartment again.
(c) Better to have a boyfriend than a best friend.
(d) Better to take advantage of him.
3. What does Annika pressure Hardy to do?
(a) Ask Rory to move with her.
(b) Marry Rory.
(c) Break up with Rory.
(d) Move to Ireland.
4. What does Hardy find in Rory's place?
(a) A ring her father gave her.
(b) A bracelet her father gave her.
(c) A Rubik's cube her father gave her.
(d) A picture her father gave her.
5. Where does Lloyd go to find his son?
(a) His apartment.
(b) To his girlfirend's place.
(c) The French foreign ministry.
(d) His favorite bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hardy do for Rory?
2. Who is Arthur Gopal's managing editor?
3. How is Gerda when Arthur meets her?
4. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
5. Why did Herman and his friend become friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Lloyd go in search of?
2. When is Arthur's routine disrupted?
3. What does Hardy realize about Rory?
4. What does Hardy volunteer to do for Rory?
5. Where does Lloyd Burko live according to Chapter 1?
6. Who is Hardy Benjamin and who does he have coffee with in Chapter 3?
7. Why is Arthur disappointed?
8. What does Arthur do each day?
9. Where does Lloyd go?
10. Why does Lloyd's daughter not like her father?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)