|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the burglar enter Hardy's apartment?
(a) Through the kitchen window.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Through the front door.
(d) Through the bedroom window.
2. Were does Lloyd Burko live at the start of Chapter 1?
3. What does Kathleen want to do with the article?
(a) Trash it.
(b) Run it in its entirety.
(c) Rewrite it.
(d) Reassign it.
4. What does Hardy conclude after finding what she found at Rory's place?
(a) That he was a window repairman.
(b) That he was undercover.
(c) That he was a serial thief.
(d) That he was in on the burglary.
5. Who did Herman think would be a writer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arthur Gopal preparing each day for his newspaper?
2. What did Herman's friend bring with him when he went and sleep in Herman's college dorm?
3. What did Herman and his friend have in common at their school?
4. Who was running the day-to-day operating of the newspaper Lloyd works for at his inception?
5. What is France supposed to propose to the U.N?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Annika embarrassed for Hardy?
2. Who is Herman Cohen in Chapter 4?
3. What did Herman assume about Jimmy?
4. What does Arthur find out about regarding the interview?
5. Who does Cyrus Ott meet with?
6. Where does Hardy find Rory?
7. Why is Herman disappointed?
8. What does Hardy realize about Rory?
9. What does Arthur do each day?
10. What does Jerome tell Lloyd about France?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)