|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leo go after being fired?
2. What does Kathleen NOT want despite the situation?
(a) Her job.
(b) None of the answers are correct.
(c) A divorce.
(d) To stay in Rome.
3. What does Kathleen think the situation allows her to do?
(a) Have an affair of her own.
(b) Leave her husband.
(c) Have multiple affairs.
(d) Change her job.
4. What was Kathleen's husband's position before moving to Rome?
5. Where does Cheung go to try out for the journal?
6. What is Kathleen Solson's position at the newspaper according to Chapter 5?
(b) News correspondent.
(d) Financial officer.
7. What did Ornella's husband suffer from?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) Poor blader control.
(d) A heart condition.
8. Who took over the Ott Group?
(d) Ott's wife.
9. Why does Ruby call Dario several times?
(a) To ask him to join her.
(b) To wish a merry christmas.
(c) To ask him to not fire her.
(d) To ask him for the phone number of one of his friend.
10. What does Zeina do for Cheung?
(a) Gets him to speak to a government official.
(b) Gets him into a private meeting.
(c) Gets him to a private dinner.
(d) Gets him to speak with a diplomat.
11. Who gives Ornella the daily newspaper?
(b) Her son.
(c) Her maid.
(d) Her husband.
12. What did Ornell's husband do once home?
(a) He died.
(b) He read the newspapers out loud.
(c) Beat her.
(d) He beat the maid.
13. Where was Ornella's husband posted when she started reading the newspaper?
14. Who does Ornella visit after failing to read the newspaper the previous day?
15. Where did Ornella pick her husband from in 1994?
(a) His office.
(b) The police station.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ruby convinced of?
2. What does Ornella do the next day?
3. What does Dario think of his past relationship with Kathleen?
4. Why doesn't Ornella want to get the newspaper herself?
5. What was Ornella's husband occupation when she started reading the newspaper?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)