|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cheung know Zeina from?
(a) They are from the same Alma Mater.
(b) They were lovers.
(c) They were childhood friends.
(d) They worked together in college.
2. What does Menzies' girlfriend promise him?
(a) That she wants money to leave.
(b) That she wants to leave.
(c) That her affair is over.
(d) That she doens't have an affair.
3. Who does Cheung go to see to complain about Snyder?
4. What does Dario say to Kathleen a few days after her coming to his office?
(a) That he is no love with is mistress.
(b) That he is a changed man.
(c) That he is no longer attracted to her.
(d) That he does not want a mistress.
5. How long does Cheung spend doing research for Snyder?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
6. Who gives Ornella the daily newspaper?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her maid.
7. What does Ornella do after returning home?
(a) She takes all the newspapers from storage.
(b) She dies.
(c) She prepares a suitcase and leave.
(d) She destroys the pictues of her husband,
8. How long ago were Dario and Kethleen together?
(a) 6 years ago.
(b) 10 years ago.
(c) 4 years ago.
(d) 8 years ago.
9. Who takes away Snyder?
(a) A man from a press conference.
(b) A man from the newspaper.
(c) A man from the police.
(d) A man from the interior ministry.
10. Where was Ornella's husband posted when she started reading the newspaper?
11. What does Zeina do for Cheung?
(a) Gets him to a private dinner.
(b) Gets him into a private meeting.
(c) Gets him to speak with a diplomat.
(d) Gets him to speak to a government official.
12. How long did Dario and Kathleen live together?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 6 years.
13. What did Ornell's husband do once home?
(a) He beat the maid.
(b) Beat her.
(c) He read the newspapers out loud.
(d) He died.
14. Where does Kathleen run into Dario de Monterecchi?
(a) A publishers conference.
(b) A newspaper conference.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A restaurant.
15. What did Winston Cheung do before decided to become a reporter according to Chapter 6?
(a) He was in graduate school.
(b) He was an intern.
(c) He was a new graduate.
(d) He was in undergraduate school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cheung correspond with at the journal?
2. Why is Ruby surprised when she returns to work?
3. Where does Leo go after being fired?
4. Why was Boyd not happy with Milton Berber?
5. What does Menzies offer his girlfriend for her birthday?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)