|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dario want to do with Ruby?
(a) Tells her to call him at work.
(b) Tells her to meet him a day later.
(c) Tells her to come to his room.
(d) Tells her to back off.
2. Where did Betty go to after leaving the Journal?
(b) New York.
3. What is Ruby convinced of?
(a) That she will be demoted.
(b) That she will be fired soon.
(c) that Dario will mary her.
(d) That she will be promotted.
4. Who takes away Snyder?
(a) A man from the newspaper.
(b) A man from the interior ministry.
(c) A man from a press conference.
(d) A man from the police.
5. What does Ornella do after returning home?
(a) She dies.
(b) She prepares a suitcase and leave.
(c) She destroys the pictues of her husband,
(d) She takes all the newspapers from storage.
6. Who is Menzies' girlfriend?
7. Why does Ruby go to a hotel on New Year's Eve?
(a) To have a romantic evening with her boyfriend.
(b) To not be alone.
(c) To be closer to her family.
(d) To have her apartment repainted.
8. What is the date on Ornella's current newspaper?
(a) Arpil 23, 1995.
(b) Arpil 23, 1997.
(c) Arpil 23, 1996.
(d) Arpil 23, 1994.
9. Why doesn't Ornella want to get the newspaper herself?
(a) He can't climg the stairs.
(b) She had poor eye sight.
(c) She doesn't want to look ahead.
(d) She has money to pay a maid.
10. Where does Leo go after being fired?
11. What does Kathleen do at Dario's office?
(a) Makes a pass at him.
(b) Makes an offer for dinner.
(c) Invites him for drinks.
(d) Says that she told Ruby to back off.
12. What did Ornella's husband suffer from?
(a) A heart condition.
(c) Mental illness.
(d) Poor blader control.
13. Where did Ornella pick her husband from in 1994?
(a) The police station.
(b) A hospital.
(c) His office.
(d) A bar.
14. What does Menzies offer his girlfriend for her birthday?
(a) A ticket to the U.S.
(b) A pony.
(c) A camera.
(d) Yoga lessons.
15. Why is Cheung's article too flowery?
(a) He couldn't take notes fast enough.
(b) He missed part of the conference.
(c) He missed part of the interview.
(d) He did not speak enough languages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cheung learn after finishing the research for Snyder?
2. What was Menzies' girlfriend's occupation before moving to Rome?
3. Who gets the job Cheung was trying for?
4. When did Milton decide to retire?
5. What did Ornell's husband do once home?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)