|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kathleen do at Dario's office?
(a) Makes a pass at him.
(b) Says that she told Ruby to back off.
(c) Makes an offer for dinner.
(d) Invites him for drinks.
2. Where did Betty go to after leaving the Journal?
(a) New York.
3. How long ago were Dario and Kethleen together?
(a) 4 years ago.
(b) 8 years ago.
(c) 10 years ago.
(d) 6 years ago.
4. Why was Boyd upset by Milton's first speech?
(a) Milton said the newspaper was a mess.
(b) Milton critisized Boyd.
(c) Milton critisized the content of the paper.
(d) Milton say the previous ecitor in chief was an idiot.
5. How long did Dario and Kathleen live together?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 10 years.
6. What was Ornella's husband occupation when she started reading the newspaper?
7. What did Ornell's husband do once home?
(a) He died.
(b) Beat her.
(c) He read the newspapers out loud.
(d) He beat the maid.
8. Why is Ruby surprised when she returns to work?
(a) She is fired.
(b) She is not fired.
(c) She is promoted.
(d) Dario hit on her.
9. What does Zeina do for Cheung?
(a) Gets him into a private meeting.
(b) Gets him to speak with a diplomat.
(c) Gets him to a private dinner.
(d) Gets him to speak to a government official.
10. Who gets the job Cheung was trying for?
11. What does Kathleen do before visiting Dario at his office?
(a) She confronts her husband on his affair.
(b) She says she wants a man who will provide.
(c) She says she likes her job more than him.
(d) She talks to her husband about Dario.
12. What does Kathleen NOT want despite the situation?
(a) To stay in Rome.
(b) A divorce.
(c) None of the answers are correct.
(d) Her job.
13. Where does Cheung know Zeina from?
(a) They were lovers.
(b) They worked together in college.
(c) They are from the same Alma Mater.
(d) They were childhood friends.
14. What is Kathleen Solson's position at the newspaper according to Chapter 5?
(b) News correspondent.
(c) Financial officer.
15. Where does Leo go after being fired?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Ornella's newspapers stored?
2. What did Ornella's husband suffer from?
3. Who does Ornella visit after failing to read the newspaper the previous day?
4. Who took over the Ott Group?
5. What did Winston Cheung do before decided to become a reporter according to Chapter 6?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)