|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the newspaper fail to do?
(a) Move on with technology.
(b) Have success outside of Rome.
(c) Get scoops.
(d) Get a sport section.
2. When did Boyd hire Milton Berber?
3. What does Dario want to do with Ruby?
(a) Tells her to back off.
(b) Tells her to call him at work.
(c) Tells her to come to his room.
(d) Tells her to meet him a day later.
4. Why does Ruby call Dario several times?
(a) To ask him to not fire her.
(b) To ask him to join her.
(c) To wish a merry christmas.
(d) To ask him for the phone number of one of his friend.
5. What was Ornella's husband occupation when she started reading the newspaper?
6. What does Dario think of his past relationship with Kathleen?
(a) She was impatient.
(b) She was too agressive.
(c) She monopolized his time.
(d) She was too selfish.
7. Why was Boyd upset by Milton's first speech?
(a) Milton say the previous ecitor in chief was an idiot.
(b) Milton critisized the content of the paper.
(c) Milton said the newspaper was a mess.
(d) Milton critisized Boyd.
8. When did Ornella start to read the newspaper according to Chapter 9?
(a) The 90's.
(b) The 70's.
(c) The 60's.
(d) The 80's.
9. What does Snyder do with Cheung?
(a) He takes his money.
(b) He takes his article and submits it as his own.
(c) He takes all of his belongings.
(d) He insunuates himself in his life.
10. What is Kathleen Solson's position at the newspaper according to Chapter 5?
(b) News correspondent.
(d) Financial officer.
11. What does Ornella do the next day?
(a) Starts reading the day's paper.
(b) Starts from 1973 on another newspaper.
(c) Stops reading the paper.
12. What does Kathleen NOT want despite the situation?
(a) A divorce.
(b) To stay in Rome.
(c) Her job.
(d) None of the answers are correct.
13. How long does Cheung work before learning that another reporter is trying for the position?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
14. What does Snyder want Cheung to do for him?
(a) Find a location to hold the interview.
(b) Help him write the article
(c) Find interview subjects.
(d) Help him in his research.
15. Where did Betty go to after leaving the Journal?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeina do for Cheung?
2. What does Ruby think of her job according to Chapter 7?
3. How long did Dario and Kathleen live together?
4. Who gets the job Cheung was trying for?
5. Who does Cheung go to see to complain about Snyder?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)