|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gerda Erzberger live?
2. What does Rory want to be?
(b) Stand-up comic.
(c) Clothes designer.
3. How is the paper going in 1957?
(a) It's failing.
(b) It is the same as before.
(d) It's overly successful.
4. What is Hardy doing with Annika at the start of Chapter 3?
(a) Check Annika's portefolio.
(b) Having lunch.
(d) Drinking coffee.
5. What his Hardy's rationalization for her decision?
(a) Better to have a boyfriend that is dishonest than none at all.
(b) Better to take advantage of him.
(c) Better to have a boyfriend than a best friend.
(d) Better to not have him break into his apartment again.
6. What does Lloyd want to ask his son for?
(a) Inside information to write a story.
(b) Money for his rent.
(c) A referense for a job.
(d) A place to stay.
7. What does Hardy find in Rory's place?
(a) A bracelet her father gave her.
(b) A ring her father gave her.
(c) A picture her father gave her.
(d) A Rubik's cube her father gave her.
8. Who is Arthur Gopal the son of?
(a) A famous author.
(b) A famous politican.
(c) A famous publisher.
(d) A famous book critic.
9. What does Llyod spend his money on?
(a) A present for his daughter.
(d) His mistress.
10. Where does Herman's daughter live?
(a) Mount Pocono.
11. What did Ott want to buy?
(a) A bedroom set.
(b) A frame.
(d) A sculpture.
12. Why did Herman and his friend become friends?
(a) His friend helped him on a test.
(b) His friend brought him to a church.
(c) His friend protected him from bullies.
(d) His friend showed him where there classes were.
13. Where does Ott live in 1954?
14. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
(a) That he expect Okley's to respect his article.
(b) That Kathleen wanted to run it as is.
(c) That he doesn;t want it publish in its entirety.
(d) That he wants it rewriten.
15. What did Ott die of?
(b) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lloyd's daughter not like him?
2. Who is Arthur Gopal's managing editor?
3. What does Hardy do for Rory?
4. What does Hardy decide to do about Rory?
5. What does Kathleen want to do with the article?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)