|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Llyod spend his money on?
(b) His mistress.
(c) A present for his daughter.
2. Who is Arthur Gopal's managing editor?
(d) Clint Oakley.
3. Where does Lloyd go to find his son?
(a) The French foreign ministry.
(b) His apartment.
(c) To his girlfirend's place.
(d) His favorite bar.
4. When is Hardy finally able to get her possessions back?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) 12 days.
(c) Several months.
(d) Three days.
5. When did Herman's friend abandon the idea of being a writer?
(a) 20 years ago.
(b) 25 years ago.
(c) 15 years ago.
(d) 30 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Gerda well known?
2. What does Lloyd want to ask his son for?
3. What is Ruby's occupation?
4. Why does Lloyd have to make another appointment with his son?
5. Why does Hardy refuse to follow Annika's advice?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)