|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kathleen think the situation allows her to do?
(a) Have multiple affairs.
(b) Have an affair of her own.
(c) Leave her husband.
(d) Change her job.
2. What did Ott buy in 1954?
(a) An old newspaper.
(b) Three floors of a building.
(c) A large house.
(d) A five-story building.
3. What does Hardy conclude after finding what she found at Rory's place?
(a) That he was a serial thief.
(b) That he was a window repairman.
(c) That he was in on the burglary.
(d) That he was undercover.
4. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
(a) Gerda died.
(b) He is reasigned.
(c) Gerda was annoyed by him not finishing the interview.
(d) He is demoted.
5. What does Snyder want Cheung to do for him?
(a) Help him write the article
(b) Help him in his research.
(c) Find a location to hold the interview.
(d) Find interview subjects.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Lloyd's story?
2. What did Herman want from his friend in exchange for letting him pay for a meal?
3. What does Clint Oakley talk about during the Christmas party?
4. What does Lloyd discover about Jerome?
5. Why did Herman and his friend become friends?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)