|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the police not allow Hardy to get her possessions back from the burglar?
(a) They need to be fingerprinted.
(b) The other burglarized man is not present.
(c) They are broken.
(d) They are needed for the trial.
2. How is Hardy made aware that a burglar made it into her apartment?
(a) A police officer came to the journal.
(b) When she returned home.
(c) Via a phone call.
(d) A neighbor told her.
3. Why did Herman and his friend become friends?
(a) His friend showed him where there classes were.
(b) His friend helped him on a test.
(c) His friend protected him from bullies.
(d) His friend brought him to a church.
4. What does Lloyd's son agree to?
(a) Let his father work with him.
(b) Let his father borrow money.
(c) Let his father live with him.
(d) Let his father have a reunion there.
5. What did Herman want from his friend in exchange for letting him pay for a meal?
(a) A chapter of his book.
(b) A weather forecast.
(c) An article for his journal.
(d) An astrology prediction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Herman's friend's novel been in the making?
2. How is the paper going in 1957?
3. When did Dario kiss Ruby?
4. What does Arthur's wife protest against?
5. What does Zeina do for Cheung?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)