|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Arthur work while at home?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In Pickle's former room.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) In the bathroom.
2. Where does Cheung go to try out for the journal?
3. What does Zeina do for Cheung?
(a) Gets him to a private dinner.
(b) Gets him into a private meeting.
(c) Gets him to speak to a government official.
(d) Gets him to speak with a diplomat.
4. What does Cheung learn after finishing the research for Snyder?
(a) That the article was never written.
(b) That the article was published before.
(c) That the article was rejected.
(d) That the article is already submitted.
5. Why does Lloyd have to make another appointment with his son?
(a) His son had an appointment and had to run.
(b) He didn't have the nerve to ask his son.
(c) His son had to make some phone call.
(d) He forgot to ask.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Herman's friend abandon the idea of being a writer?
2. Where does Ott live in 1954?
3. Where is the paper Lloyd works for located?
4. What did Herman work as during his marriage?
5. Who gets the job Cheung was trying for?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)