|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cheung correspond with at the journal?
(c) The Ott Group.
2. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
(a) On page 6.
(b) On the front page.
(c) In the obituary section.
(d) At the end of an article on the world's oldest living person.
3. What did Ott want to buy?
(a) A frame.
(c) A bedroom set.
(d) A sculpture.
4. What does Clint Oakley talk about during the Christmas party?
(a) His children.
(b) His job.
(c) His boat.
(d) His wife.
5. What is the name of Kathleen's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
2. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
3. What does Hardy conclude after finding what she found at Rory's place?
4. What does Zeina do for Cheung?
5. Who did Herman think would be a writer?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)