|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ott want to buy?
(b) A sculpture.
(c) A frame.
(d) A bedroom set.
2. Where is the paper Lloyd works for located?
3. What did Herman imagine he would write a book about?
(a) His career.
(b) His relationship with a great writer.
(c) His life in Rome.
(d) The newspaper industry.
4. What does Lloyd discover about Jerome?
(a) He still lives in his old apartment.
(b) He is living with a girlfriend.
(c) He is sleeping with his boss.
(d) He is homeless.
5. What did Ott buy?
(a) An old church.
(b) A six story building.
(c) A bunch of trucks for deliveries.
(d) A mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets the job Cheung was trying for?
2. What is Herman Cohen's position at the paper according to Chapter 4?
3. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
4. Who did Hardy ask for help in getting Rory a gig?
5. What does Kathleen think of Arthur's article?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)