|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lloyd want to ask his son for?
(a) A referense for a job.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) Inside information to write a story.
(d) Money for his rent.
2. What is Kathleen Solson's position at the newspaper according to Chapter 5?
(a) News correspondent.
(c) Financial officer.
3. Who was running the day-to-day operating of the newspaper Lloyd works for at his inception?
(a) Betty and June.
(b) Betty and Leo.
(c) Betty and Louie.
(d) Betty and Louis.
4. Where does Gerda Erzberger live?
5. What happened to the newsroom in the aftermath of Ott's death?
(a) It became peaceful.
(b) It became more organized.
(c) It became hate filled.
(d) It became chaotic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kathleen's husband?
2. How is Hardy made aware that a burglar made it into her apartment?
3. What is Arthur Gopal preparing each day for his newspaper?
4. What does Cheung learn after finishing the research for Snyder?
5. What is Hardy Benjamin's position according to Chapter 3?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)