|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ott buy in 1954?
(a) Three floors of a building.
(b) A five-story building.
(c) An old newspaper.
(d) A large house.
2. Where does Lloyd go after learning of his son being without a job?
(a) To his ex wife's apartment.
(b) To the police.
(c) Back home.
(d) To his son's old address.
3. What did Ott die of?
(b) Heart attack.
4. How is the paper going in 1957?
(a) It is the same as before.
(b) It's overly successful.
(c) It's failing.
5. How is Hardy made aware that a burglar made it into her apartment?
(a) When she returned home.
(b) A police officer came to the journal.
(c) Via a phone call.
(d) A neighbor told her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
2. What is Arthur Gopal preparing each day for his newspaper?
3. Who is Arthur Gopal's managing editor?
4. What does Hardy decide to do about Rory?
5. Where did Ott put the printing press?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)