|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the newspaper Lloyd is working for created?
2. What did Herman's friend bring with him when he went and sleep in Herman's college dorm?
(a) A few dozen exciting strangers.
(b) Dozens of exciting strangers.
(c) A half dozen exciting strangers.
(d) A couple exciting strangers.
3. What did Herman imagine he would write a book about?
(a) His career.
(b) His relationship with a great writer.
(c) The newspaper industry.
(d) His life in Rome.
4. Why is Gerda well known?
(a) She is an author.
(b) She is a historian.
(c) She is a feminist activist.
(d) She is a Republican.
5. Who is Lloyd's editor at the newspaper?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tom Rachman live at the start of Chapter 1?
2. When did Herman's friend abandon the idea of being a writer?
3. What does Okley do with the article?
4. Why did Lloyd's son lose his job?
5. Where did Herman settle after marrying?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)