|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Hardy finally able to get her possessions back?
(a) Several months.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) 12 days.
2. What did Herman and his friend have in common at their school?
(a) They were both Catholic.
(b) They were Christian.
(c) They were both Jewish.
(d) They were Evangelical.
3. How is Gerda when Arthur meets her?
(a) Happy to still be alive.
(b) Tired but content.
(c) Still vigourusly fighting for women.
(d) Bitter and full of regret.
4. Who is Lloyd's editor at the newspaper?
5. What does Okley do with the article?
(a) He cuts it down to a blurb.
(b) He rewrites it.
(c) He trashes it.
(d) He runs it in its entirety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hardy find in Rory's place?
2. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
3. Who does Lloyd's son work for?
4. Who did Hardy ask for help in getting Rory a gig?
5. What does Lloyd want to ask his son for?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)