|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Herman's friend abandon the idea of being a writer?
(a) 25 years ago.
(b) 15 years ago.
(c) 30 years ago.
(d) 20 years ago.
2. Who did Herman think would be a writer?
3. Who was running the day-to-day operating of the newspaper Lloyd works for at his inception?
(a) Betty and Louie.
(b) Betty and June.
(c) Betty and Louis.
(d) Betty and Leo.
4. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
(a) That nobody else will help him.
(b) That he is about to get fired.
(c) That his wife his sleeping around.
(d) That he is about to get evicted.
5. What does Clint Oakley talk about during the Christmas party?
(a) His boat.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ott buy in 1954?
2. When was the newspaper Lloyd is working for created?
3. What does Arthur's wife protest against?
4. Where does Herman's daughter live?
5. What does Lloyd's son agree to?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)