|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the newspaper Lloyd is working for created?
2. What does Hardy do for Rory?
(a) Cleans his old residence.
(b) Drives a moving truck.
(c) Cleans his car.
(d) Drives him to interviews.
3. Why did Herman and his friend become friends?
(a) His friend protected him from bullies.
(b) His friend helped him on a test.
(c) His friend brought him to a church.
(d) His friend showed him where there classes were.
4. Why did Lloyd's son lose his job?
(a) He was fire for leaking stories.
(b) He never applied.
(c) He never passed the security check.
(d) He couldn't pass the language test.
5. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
(a) That he doesn;t want it publish in its entirety.
(b) That he expect Okley's to respect his article.
(c) That Kathleen wanted to run it as is.
(d) That he wants it rewriten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the police not allow Hardy to get her possessions back from the burglar?
2. Why does Lloyd have to make another appointment with his son?
3. What is France supposed to propose to the U.N?
4. Why does Arthur quit the interview?
5. Where does Herman's daughter live?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)