|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Arthur work while at home?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In his bedroom.
(c) In Pickle's former room.
(d) In the bathroom.
2. What does Kathleen think of Arthur's article?
(a) It is the best he ever wrote.
(b) It is unpublishable.
(c) It is a mediocre article.
(d) It can be given to a real writer to improved on.
3. What is the name of Lloyd's child who still spends time with him?
4. What did Ott want to buy?
(a) A sculpture.
(b) A frame.
(d) A bedroom set.
5. How long had Herman's friend's novel been in the making?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Herman think would be a writer?
2. Why does Arthur quit the interview?
3. Where does Gerda Erzberger live?
4. Who was running the day-to-day operating of the newspaper Lloyd works for at his inception?
5. Who kills Lloyd's story?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)