|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ott put the printing press?
(a) On the first floor.
(b) On the third floor.
(c) On the second floor.
(d) In the basement.
2. Who is Arthur Gopal's managing editor?
(c) Clint Oakley.
3. Were does Lloyd Burko live at the start of Chapter 1?
4. Where does Arthur work while at home?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) In Pickle's former room.
5. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
(a) Gerda was annoyed by him not finishing the interview.
(b) Gerda died.
(c) He is demoted.
(d) He is reasigned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
2. What does Arthur's wife protest against?
3. What is the name of Lloyd's child who still spends time with him?
4. Who was the publisher of the newspaper Lloyd works for at its inception?
5. Why does Lloyd have to make another appointment with his son?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)