|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
(a) He is reasigned.
(b) He is demoted.
(c) Gerda was annoyed by him not finishing the interview.
(d) Gerda died.
2. Who does Lloyd's son work for?
(a) French foreign ministry.
(b) French police.
(c) The U.N.
(d) A french newspaper.
3. Who was running the day-to-day operating of the newspaper Lloyd works for at his inception?
(a) Betty and Louis.
(b) Betty and Leo.
(c) Betty and June.
(d) Betty and Louie.
4. Where does Arthur work while at home?
(a) In Pickle's former room.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In his bedroom.
5. What does Kathleen think of Arthur's article?
(a) It is unpublishable.
(b) It is a mediocre article.
(c) It is the best he ever wrote.
(d) It can be given to a real writer to improved on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
2. Where does Ott live in 1954?
3. Where did Ott put the printing press?
4. Who is Arthur Gopal the son of?
5. What is Lloyd's first draft filled with?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)