|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ott live in 1954?
2. Where does Gerda Erzberger live?
3. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
(a) In the obituary section.
(b) On the front page.
(c) On page 6.
(d) At the end of an article on the world's oldest living person.
4. When was the newspaper Lloyd is working for created?
5. Who is Arthur Gopal the son of?
(a) A famous author.
(b) A famous politican.
(c) A famous publisher.
(d) A famous book critic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lloyd's child who still spends time with him?
2. Were does Lloyd Burko live at the start of Chapter 1?
3. What is Arthur Gopal preparing each day for his newspaper?
4. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
5. Where does Lloyd go to find his son?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)