|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kathleen think of Arthur's article?
(a) It is the best he ever wrote.
(b) It is unpublishable.
(c) It can be given to a real writer to improved on.
(d) It is a mediocre article.
2. What is Lloyd's first draft filled with?
(b) Known facts.
(c) Spelling mistakes.
(d) Vague quotes.
3. Who was the publisher of the newspaper Lloyd works for at its inception?
(a) Cain Ott.
(b) Cyrus Ott.
(c) Carl Ott.
(d) Carson Ott.
4. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
(a) That he doesn;t want it publish in its entirety.
(b) That Kathleen wanted to run it as is.
(c) That he expect Okley's to respect his article.
(d) That he wants it rewriten.
5. Who was running the day-to-day operating of the newspaper Lloyd works for at his inception?
(a) Betty and Louis.
(b) Betty and Louie.
(c) Betty and June.
(d) Betty and Leo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arthur Gopal's managing editor?
2. Who does Lloyd's son work for?
3. Who kills Lloyd's story?
4. Where did Ott put the printing press?
5. Why does Lloyd have to make another appointment with his son?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)