|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
(a) That he expect Okley's to respect his article.
(b) That he doesn;t want it publish in its entirety.
(c) That Kathleen wanted to run it as is.
(d) That he wants it rewriten.
2. What does Okley do with the article?
(a) He cuts it down to a blurb.
(b) He rewrites it.
(c) He trashes it.
(d) He runs it in its entirety.
3. What does Kathleen think of Arthur's article?
(a) It is a mediocre article.
(b) It is the best he ever wrote.
(c) It can be given to a real writer to improved on.
(d) It is unpublishable.
4. What is Arthur Gopal preparing each day for his newspaper?
(a) The business section.
(b) The Puzzle-Wuzzle and the obituaries.
(c) The weather section.
(d) The astrology section.
5. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
(a) Gerda died.
(b) Gerda was annoyed by him not finishing the interview.
(c) He is demoted.
(d) He is reasigned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arthur Gopal like his job?
2. What does Lloyd want to ask his son for?
3. What does Clint Oakley talk about during the Christmas party?
4. Where does Ott live in 1954?
5. Who is Arthur Gopal's managing editor?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)