|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Lloyd's story?
(a) Kathleen Solson.
2. Who is Lloyd's editor at the newspaper?
3. How is Gerda when Arthur meets her?
(a) Tired but content.
(b) Happy to still be alive.
(c) Bitter and full of regret.
(d) Still vigourusly fighting for women.
4. What is the name of Lloyd's child who still spends time with him?
5. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
(a) That he expect Okley's to respect his article.
(b) That he wants it rewriten.
(c) That Kathleen wanted to run it as is.
(d) That he doesn;t want it publish in its entirety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lloyd discover about Jerome?
2. When was the newspaper Lloyd is working for created?
3. Where does Tom Rachman live at the start of Chapter 1?
4. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
5. What job is Okley given after the article runs?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)