|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Gerda well known?
(a) She is a historian.
(b) She is a Republican.
(c) She is an author.
(d) She is a feminist activist.
2. Who is Arthur Gopal's immediate supervisor?
(b) Clint Oakley.
3. Why did Lloyd's son lose his job?
(a) He never applied.
(b) He was fire for leaking stories.
(c) He never passed the security check.
(d) He couldn't pass the language test.
4. Where does Lloyd go to find his son?
(a) To his girlfirend's place.
(b) His favorite bar.
(c) The French foreign ministry.
(d) His apartment.
5. How is Gerda when Arthur meets her?
(a) Still vigourusly fighting for women.
(b) Bitter and full of regret.
(c) Tired but content.
(d) Happy to still be alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the paper Lloyd works for located?
2. Where does Ott live in 1954?
3. What is Arthur Gopal preparing each day for his newspaper?
4. Where does Gerda Erzberger live?
5. Why does Lloyd have to make another appointment with his son?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)