|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lloyd have to make another appointment with his son?
(a) His son had an appointment and had to run.
(b) He forgot to ask.
(c) He didn't have the nerve to ask his son.
(d) His son had to make some phone call.
2. Where does Gerda Erzberger live?
3. Who is Arthur Gopal's immediate supervisor?
(d) Clint Oakley.
4. What is Lloyd's first draft filled with?
(a) Known facts.
(b) Vague quotes.
(d) Spelling mistakes.
5. What does Llyod spend his money on?
(b) His mistress.
(c) A present for his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ott live in 1954?
2. What does Arthur do after the article runs?
3. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
4. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
5. Who does Lloyd's son work for?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)