|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Gerda when Arthur meets her?
(a) Happy to still be alive.
(b) Still vigourusly fighting for women.
(c) Tired but content.
(d) Bitter and full of regret.
2. Who kills Lloyd's story?
(d) Kathleen Solson.
3. Who was the publisher of the newspaper Lloyd works for at its inception?
(a) Carl Ott.
(b) Cain Ott.
(c) Carson Ott.
(d) Cyrus Ott.
4. Who is Arthur Gopal the son of?
(a) A famous politican.
(b) A famous book critic.
(c) A famous publisher.
(d) A famous author.
5. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
(a) Gerda was annoyed by him not finishing the interview.
(b) He is reasigned.
(c) Gerda died.
(d) He is demoted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Llyod spend his money on?
2. What is Lloyd's first draft filled with?
3. Where did Ott put the printing press?
4. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
5. What job is Okley given after the article runs?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)