|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the paper Lloyd works for located?
2. What is Arthur Gopal preparing each day for his newspaper?
(a) The weather section.
(b) The business section.
(c) The astrology section.
(d) The Puzzle-Wuzzle and the obituaries.
3. Who does Lloyd's son work for?
(a) French foreign ministry.
(b) The U.N.
(c) A french newspaper.
(d) French police.
4. What does Kathleen want to do with the article?
(a) Reassign it.
(b) Trash it.
(c) Rewrite it.
(d) Run it in its entirety.
5. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
(a) On the front page.
(b) In the obituary section.
(c) At the end of an article on the world's oldest living person.
(d) On page 6.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Llyod spend his money on?
2. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
3. Who kills Lloyd's story?
4. Where did Ott put the printing press?
5. Who is Lloyd's editor at the newspaper?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)