|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ott want to buy?
(b) A sculpture.
(c) A frame.
(d) A bedroom set.
2. How is the paper going in 1957?
(a) It's failing.
(b) It's overly successful.
(c) It is the same as before.
3. Why do the police not allow Hardy to get her possessions back from the burglar?
(a) They are broken.
(b) The other burglarized man is not present.
(c) They are needed for the trial.
(d) They need to be fingerprinted.
4. What does Okley do with the article?
(a) He trashes it.
(b) He cuts it down to a blurb.
(c) He rewrites it.
(d) He runs it in its entirety.
5. How is Gerda when Arthur meets her?
(a) Still vigourusly fighting for women.
(b) Tired but content.
(c) Bitter and full of regret.
(d) Happy to still be alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kathleen think of Arthur's article?
2. Who is Arthur Gopal the son of?
3. Where does Ott live in 1954?
4. What did Ott buy in 1954?
5. Why does Lloyd's daughter not like him?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)