|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Gerda when Arthur meets her?
(a) Happy to still be alive.
(b) Bitter and full of regret.
(c) Still vigourusly fighting for women.
(d) Tired but content.
2. Where does Arthur work while at home?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) In Pickle's former room.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the bathroom.
3. How is the paper going in 1957?
(a) It's failing.
(b) It's overly successful.
(c) It is the same as before.
4. Why does Lloyd's daughter not like him?
(a) Because he moved to Rome.
(b) He he beat her once.
(c) Because of his past indicretions and multiple marriages.
(d) Because he left her mother.
5. Why is Gerda well known?
(a) She is a feminist activist.
(b) She is a historian.
(c) She is a Republican.
(d) She is an author.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is France supposed to propose to the U.N?
2. What is Hardy doing with Annika at the start of Chapter 3?
3. Why do the police not allow Hardy to get her possessions back from the burglar?
4. What does Kathleen think of Arthur's article?
5. What job is Arthur given after the article runs?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)