|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lloyd's editor at the newspaper?
2. What country is the other victim Hardy meets at the police station from?
3. When is Hardy finally able to get her possessions back?
(a) Three days.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) Several months.
(d) 12 days.
4. Who is Arthur Gopal's immediate supervisor?
(d) Clint Oakley.
5. What does Annika pressure Hardy to do?
(a) Marry Rory.
(b) Break up with Rory.
(c) Move to Ireland.
(d) Ask Rory to move with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Were does Lloyd Burko live at the start of Chapter 1?
2. What does Hardy say to Rory about what she found?
3. Why does Arthur Gopal like his job?
4. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
5. What does Arthur do after the article runs?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)