|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
(a) Gerda was annoyed by him not finishing the interview.
(b) He is demoted.
(c) He is reasigned.
(d) Gerda died.
2. What does Annika pressure Hardy to do?
(a) Ask Rory to move with her.
(b) Break up with Rory.
(c) Marry Rory.
(d) Move to Ireland.
3. What does Kathleen think of Arthur's article?
(a) It is a mediocre article.
(b) It can be given to a real writer to improved on.
(c) It is unpublishable.
(d) It is the best he ever wrote.
4. Why does Hardy refuse to follow Annika's advice?
(a) She doesn't want to be alone.
(b) She wants to give him a chance.
(c) She is in love.
(d) She is not sure Annika has her best interest in mind.
5. Who did Hardy ask for help in getting Rory a gig?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
2. Who is Lloyd's editor at the newspaper?
3. What is Hardy Benjamin's position according to Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of Lloyd's child who still spends time with him?
5. What is Hardy doing with Annika at the start of Chapter 3?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)