|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
(a) That Kathleen wanted to run it as is.
(b) That he expect Okley's to respect his article.
(c) That he doesn;t want it publish in its entirety.
(d) That he wants it rewriten.
2. What his Hardy's rationalization for her decision?
(a) Better to not have him break into his apartment again.
(b) Better to have a boyfriend that is dishonest than none at all.
(c) Better to take advantage of him.
(d) Better to have a boyfriend than a best friend.
3. Who does Lloyd's son work for?
(a) The U.N.
(b) French police.
(c) A french newspaper.
(d) French foreign ministry.
4. Who is Arthur Gopal's immediate supervisor?
(a) Clint Oakley.
5. What does Arthur do after the article runs?
(a) He talks to the publisher.
(b) He complains to Kathleen.
(c) He talks to Okely directly.
(d) He says nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lloyd go after learning of his son being without a job?
2. Why does Lloyd's daughter not like him?
3. Where did Ott put the printing press?
4. What is Hardy Benjamin's position according to Chapter 3?
5. What does Hardy do for Rory?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)