|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the burglar enter Hardy's apartment?
(a) Through the front door.
(b) Through the kitchen window.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the bedroom window.
2. What does Rory want to be?
(b) Clothes designer.
(c) Stand-up comic.
3. When was the newspaper Lloyd is working for created?
4. Why does Hardy refuse to follow Annika's advice?
(a) She is in love.
(b) She is not sure Annika has her best interest in mind.
(c) She wants to give him a chance.
(d) She doesn't want to be alone.
5. What does Okley do with the article?
(a) He rewrites it.
(b) He trashes it.
(c) He cuts it down to a blurb.
(d) He runs it in its entirety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
2. Who is Arthur Gopal's managing editor?
3. What did Rory propose to do for Hardy?
4. What does Lloyd discover about Jerome?
5. Who was running the day-to-day operating of the newspaper Lloyd works for at his inception?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)