|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur do after the article runs?
(a) He complains to Kathleen.
(b) He talks to the publisher.
(c) He talks to Okely directly.
(d) He says nothing.
2. What is Hardy doing with Annika at the start of Chapter 3?
(a) Having lunch.
(b) Check Annika's portefolio.
(d) Drinking coffee.
3. What did Ott buy?
(a) A bunch of trucks for deliveries.
(b) An old church.
(c) A six story building.
(d) A mansion.
4. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
(a) In the obituary section.
(b) On page 6.
(c) At the end of an article on the world's oldest living person.
(d) On the front page.
5. Who is Lloyd's wife having an affair with?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A local artist.
(c) A diplomat.
(d) A co-worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
2. What is the name of Lloyd's child who still spends time with him?
3. What does Hardy decide to do about Rory?
4. What does Hardy do for Rory?
5. What does Okley do with the article?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)