|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lloyd go to find his son?
(a) To his girlfirend's place.
(b) The French foreign ministry.
(c) His apartment.
(d) His favorite bar.
2. Why do the police not allow Hardy to get her possessions back from the burglar?
(a) They need to be fingerprinted.
(b) They are needed for the trial.
(c) The other burglarized man is not present.
(d) They are broken.
3. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
(a) In the obituary section.
(b) On the front page.
(c) On page 6.
(d) At the end of an article on the world's oldest living person.
4. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
(a) Gerda died.
(b) He is demoted.
(c) He is reasigned.
(d) Gerda was annoyed by him not finishing the interview.
5. Where did Ott put the printing press?
(a) In the basement.
(b) On the third floor.
(c) On the first floor.
(d) On the second floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Llyod spend his money on?
2. What does Clint Oakley talk about during the Christmas party?
3. Who does Rory make jokes about that embarrass Annika?
4. What does Arthur do after the article runs?
5. How did the burglar enter Hardy's apartment?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)