|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lloyd's son lose his job?
(a) He was fire for leaking stories.
(b) He never applied.
(c) He never passed the security check.
(d) He couldn't pass the language test.
2. Why does Lloyd have to make another appointment with his son?
(a) His son had to make some phone call.
(b) His son had an appointment and had to run.
(c) He forgot to ask.
(d) He didn't have the nerve to ask his son.
3. What job is Arthur given after the article runs?
(a) Field reporter.
(c) Fashion reporter.
(d) Economic reporter.
4. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
(a) On the front page.
(b) In the obituary section.
(c) On page 6.
(d) At the end of an article on the world's oldest living person.
5. What job is Okley given after the article runs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lloyd's son work for?
2. Were does Lloyd Burko live at the start of Chapter 1?
3. What did Rory propose to do for Hardy?
4. What does Annika pressure Hardy to do?
5. How is the paper going in 1957?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)