1. Where does Tom Rachman live at the start of Chapter 1?
2. Were does Lloyd Burko live at the start of Chapter 1?
3. Where is the paper Lloyd works for located?
4. Who is Lloyd's wife having an affair with?
(a) A co-worker.
(b) A diplomat.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A local artist.
5. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
(a) Ask his wife to pay the rent.
(b) Leave his wife.
(c) Call in a favor with a friend.
(d) Move back to New York.
6. What does Llyod spend his money on?
(a) His mistress.
(b) A present for his daughter.
7. Why does Lloyd's daughter not like him?
(a) Because he left her mother.
(b) Because of his past indicretions and multiple marriages.
(c) He he beat her once.
(d) Because he moved to Rome.
8. What is the name of Lloyd's child who still spends time with him?
This section contains 3,876 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)