1. On what date did Henrietta Lacks first go to Johns Hopkins to have the knot in her womb examined?
January 29, 1951.
2. Who were Henrietta's cousins that she first told about the knot she felt in her womb, prior to her visit to the hospital?
Sadie and Margaret.
3. How old was Henrietta Lacks when she became pregnant with her fifth child?
4. What was the birth name of Henrietta Lacks's fifth child?
5. When was Johns Hopkins Hospital founded?
6. Who was the gynecologist that examined Henrietta Lacks when she first went to Johns Hopkins Hospital to have the knot in her womb seen?
Dr. Howard Jones.
7. What was Henrietta Lacks's name at birth?
This section contains 4,339 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)