|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Immortality – Chapters 28 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years in prison did Zakariyya serve of his sentence before he was released for his second-degree murder conviction?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 9 years.
2. How old was Lawrence when he an Bobbette moved in together?
3. Where did Rebecca Skloot travel to in order to meet David "Sonny" Lacks Jr. in Part One: Life, Chapter 9?
4. Who was the preacher that led Rebecca Skloot to Speed's Grocery in Part One: Life, Chapter 9?
(a) Reverend Wilson.
(b) Reverend Jackson.
(c) Reverend Elmer.
(d) Reverend Thompson.
5. When did Alexis Carrel grow an "immortal chicken heart"?
(a) April 10, 1926.
(b) January 29, 1951.
(c) January 17, 1912.
(d) August 1, 1920.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Bobbette employed when she learned about Henrietta's connection to HeLa cells from Gardenia's brother-in-law?
2. Where did Roland Pattillo grow up?
3. Where did Chester Southam advertise for medical research volunteers in May of 1956?
4. The author states in the book that by the time Keenan Kester Cofield contacted the Lacks family, he was already banned from filing lawsuits in how many countries?
5. The first time that live human cells were ever shipped via the U.S. Postal Service was when George Gey mailed HeLa cells to whom?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)