|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Life - Chapters 6 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were Henrietta's cousins that she first told about the knot she felt in her womb, prior to her visit to the hospital?
(a) Joe and Fred.
(b) Cliff and Cootie.
(c) Sadie and Margaret.
(d) Tommy and Sarah.
2. On what date did Henrietta marry David Lacks?
(a) February 5, 1951.
(b) April 10, 1941.
(c) January 29, 1945.
(d) October 4, 1951.
3. When did the Tuskegee syphilis study begin, as described by the author in Part One: Life, Chapter 6?
(a) The 1880s.
(b) The 1940s.
(c) The 1930s.
(d) The 1920s.
4. When was Johns Hopkins Hospital founded?
5. What year was it when a group of researchers at the National Institutes of Health had proven the possibility of immortal cells using mouse cells?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Roland Pattillo working as a professor of gynecology when Rebecca Skloot first contacted him regarding Henrietta Lacks?
2. What was the birth name of Henrietta Lacks's fifth child?
3. How old was Henrietta Lacks's epileptic daughter when she died?
4. On what date did Henrietta Lacks die?
5. Who was the preacher that led Rebecca Skloot to Speed's Grocery in Part One: Life, Chapter 9?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)