|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Immortality – Chapters 33 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many chromosomes are contained in a human cell?
2. When was Johns Hopkins Hospital founded?
3. Who was the curator at the Smithsonian Museum of American History that invited the Lacks family to an event at the museum?
(a) Walter Nelson-Rees.
(b) Terry Sharrer.
(c) Michael Rogers.
(d) Roland Pattillo.
4. When was the Human Genome Project declared complete?
5. Who was the researcher at Johns Hopkins who showed Deborah her mother's cells?
(a) Dr. Howard Jones.
(b) Christoph Lengauer.
(c) Roland Pattillo.
(d) Walter Nelson-Rees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Deborah Lacks when Rebecca Skloot first called her to talk about her mother?
2. What gift did Deborah give to Zakariyya when she took Rebecca to meet him in Part Three: Immortality, Chapter 30?
3. What caused the death of David Lacks?
4. On what date did Joe Lacks murder Eldridge Lee Ivy?
5. How much blood did Henrietta's cousin Emmett and his friends donate when they heard Henrietta was in need of transfusions at the hospital?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)