|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Immortality – Chapters 33 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Rebecca Skloot travel to in order to meet David "Sonny" Lacks Jr. in Part One: Life, Chapter 9?
2. How many points compose the code of ethics known as the Nuremberg Code?
3. In what year did Sonny Lacks undergo quintuple bypass surgery?
4. What date was inscribed to indicate when Henrietta's mother died on her tombstone?
(a) January 17, 1912.
(b) August 1, 1920.
(c) April 10, 1941.
(d) October 28, 1924.
5. Of whom did Zakariyya say "Livin' with that abusive crazy woman was worse than livin' in prison" in Part Three: Immortality, Chapter 30?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Henrietta Lacks born?
2. Where did Rebecca and Deborah go after leaving Crownsville to look for more medical records on Elsie in Part Three: Immortality, Chapter 33?
3. On what date did Henrietta marry David Lacks?
4. How old was Deborah Lacks when Rebecca Skloot first called her to talk about her mother?
5. In what year did Deborah Lacks separate from her husband and move into an assisted-living apartment of her own, according to the author in Part Three: Immortality, Chapter 38?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)