|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Immortality – Chapters 23 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Hector Henry suffer from during his childhood?
2. Which of Henrietta Lacks's children did not attend her funeral or know she'd died, according to the author in Part Two: Death, Chapter 12?
(a) Lawrence Lacks.
(b) Elsie Lacks.
(c) Fred Lacks.
(d) Cliff Lacks.
3. When was Henrietta Lacks born?
(a) October 4, 1925.
(b) January 17, 1919.
(c) August 1, 1920.
(d) April 10, 1941.
4. What was the population of Clover, Virginia, in 1998?
5. Who wrote the 1976 Rolling Stone article about the Lackses?
(a) Fred Garret.
(b) Roland Pattillo.
(c) Dr. Richard Wesley TeLinde.
(d) Michael Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Deborah Lacks when Rebecca Skloot first called her to talk about her mother?
2. When was the Human Genome Project begun?
3. Who was the cancer researcher at UCLA that removed John Moore's spleen?
4. On what date did Joe Lacks murder Eldridge Lee Ivy?
5. How old was Henrietta Lacks when she became pregnant with her fifth child?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)