|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Immortality – Chapters 28 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of Deborah's grandsons who came along when Deborah took Rebecca Skloot to meet Zakariyya?
(a) Gerald and Paul.
(b) Alfred and Davon.
(c) Fred and Clarence.
(d) Joe and Jimmy.
2. Who was the president of the Henrietta Lacks Health History Museum Foundation, Inc., that was established in Turner Station?
(a) Roland Pattillo.
(b) Joseph Lacks.
(c) Courtney Speed.
(d) Michael Rogers.
3. What sentence was Joe Lacks given for the second-degree murder of Eldridge Lee Ivy?
(a) 30 years in prison.
(b) 5 years in prison.
(c) 10 years in prison.
(d) 15 years in prison.
4. On what date did Henrietta Lacks die?
(a) April 10, 1941.
(b) October 4, 1951.
(c) February 5, 1951.
(d) January 29, 1951.
5. When Deborah took Rebecca Skloot to meet her brother Zakariyya, she reminded her that she should never make the mistake of calling him by what name?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date did Roland Pattillo organize the first annual HeLa Cancer Control Symposium?
2. On what date did Joe Lacks murder Eldridge Lee Ivy?
3. What had Deborah's son been arrested for when she called Rebecca Skloot sobbing at the end of Part Three: Immortality, Chapter 31?
4. What gift did Deborah give to Zakariyya when she took Rebecca to meet him in Part Three: Immortality, Chapter 30?
5. What was the population of Clover, Virginia, in 1998?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)