Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3 - Section IV-VI)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the second of the "extravagant expectations" held by Americans, according to Boorstin?
2. What does Boorstin call "a person who is known for his well-knownness"?
3. What title did Mussolini go by after 3 years in office as Prime Minister?
4. What is the fourth quality of the pseudo-event, according to Boorstin?
5. In what year did Thomas Cook's train tours first go to Scotland?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What has psychological analysis...
This section contains 1,008 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)