|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Section IV-VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Mein Kampf published?
2. What word refers to that which is important, highly significant, or consequential?
3. In what year did popular publications print articles showing the car was cheaper to operate than the horse?
4. What name referred to Stalin's campaign to purge the Communist Party of people accused of sabotage, terrorism, or treachery?
(a) The Grand Inquisition.
(b) The Great Purge.
(c) The Great Cleansing.
(d) The Great Famine.
5. What term refers to the process of making something commercial?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Charles Lindbergh born?
2. When did Al Capone die?
3. What term refers to that which is not participating readily or actively?
4. What was the distance of Charles Lindbergh's historic monoplane flight across the Atlantic?
5. In Chapter 1 - Section IV, Boorstin discusses the formation of what as a communication device for government officials?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)