|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Section I-III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Crystallizing Public Opinion?
(a) Edward R. Burns.
(b) Edward L. Bynay.
(c) Edward L. Bernays.
(d) Edward A. Smith.
2. What word means to represent concretely, to externalize?
3. Where was Al Capone born?
(a) Chicago, IL.
(b) Queens, NY.
(c) Booklyn, NY.
(d) Naperville, IL.
4. Adolf Hitler became Chancellor of Germany in what year?
5. In Chapter 1 - Section IV, Boorstin discusses the formation of what as a communication device for government officials?
(a) The wire tap.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The leak.
(d) The mobile phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Thomas Cook's train tours first go to Scotland?
2. When was Adolf Hitler born?
3. What was the name of the plane that Charles Lindbergh made his flight across the Atlantic in?
4. What was the departure site for Charles Lindbergh's historic monoplane flight across the Atlantic Ocean ?
5. What is the first of the "extravagant expectations" held by Americans, according to Boorstin?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)