|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the walls of the city made from?
2. Where does the narrator run to?
3. What age of children are playing Invasion?
4. What disease does Saul Williams have that put him in quarantine on Mars?
5. How many Americans does Ettil tell his wife Tylla are killed each year in automobiles?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why in "The Veldt" the children become dependent upon the house and nursery instead of their parents. Use examples from the story.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the psychological and physical effects that Venus has on men in "The Long Rain".
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast what memories mean to Hitchcock and to Clemens in "No Particular Night or Morning".
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)