|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the captain of the ship in "The Exiles" dream every night the week before they took off from Earth?
(a) That he was a bear.
(b) That he was a deer.
(c) That he was a lion.
(d) That he was a white wolf.
2. Where is the moon when the narrator finishes all the stories on the Illustrated Man?
(a) Half way up in the sky.
(b) Near the western horizon.
(c) High in the sky.
(d) Near the eastern horizon.
3. What equipment in Bodoni's junk yard broke down last week?
(a) Aluminum furnace.
(b) Roll-off wrecker.
(c) Vehicle dismantler.
(d) Scrap processor.
4. How old is Leonard Mark?
5. In "The Exiles", what is the date?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Poe want Bierce to warn about the rocket coming to Mars?
2. Where does Clemens's girl live?
3. How long has Bodoni worked in his junk yard?
4. What is the name of the travel agency that William and Susan Travis used to travel to 1938?
5. During what season of the year does a rocket land on a planet where a city waits?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Drill promise the children if they help with the invasion?
2. What does Braling 2 do with Braling?
3. What are William and Susan Travis's real names and where are they from?
4. In "The Exiles", what did the captain dream every night until the week they took off from Earth?
5. Why does Ettil believe that a Martian invasion of Earth will fail?
6. What does Bramante say will happen if only one member of Bodoni's family goes to Mars?
7. Why did Hitchcock decide to go into space?
8. How does Bodoni take all his children into space?
9. Why does Saul Williams kidnap Leonard Mark?
10. How did William Travis kill Mr. Simms?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)