|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age of children are playing Invasion?
(a) Under eight years old.
(b) Under ten years old.
(c) Under twelve years old.
(d) Under fourteen years old.
2. In "No Particular Night or Morning", when does the lunch bell ring?
(a) 1100 hours.
(b) 1305 hours.
(c) 1200 hours.
(d) 1230 hours.
3. How old is Bramante?
4. When Poe and Bierce enter a small valley and suddenly find themselves on a cobbled street, what song do they hear?
(a) "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen".
(b) "O Tannebaum".
(c) "Good King Wenceslas".
(d) "We Wish You a Merry Christmas".
5. Where does the narrator run to?
(a) A police station.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A small town.
(d) A man driving by in a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Saul Williams have that put him in quarantine on Mars?
2. During what season of the year does a rocket land on a planet where a city waits?
3. How long had the city waited for revenge?
4. How much money does Bodoni have saved?
5. What time is it when the narrator has finished all the stories on the Illustrated Man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What tattoo begins to form after the narrator has seen the stories on the Illustrated Man?
2. What time does the narrator finish seeing the stories on the Illustrated Man?
3. Where else are children playing Invasion?
4. How did William Travis kill Mr. Simms?
5. Why are men exiled to Mars in "The Visitor"?
6. What choice does Ettil believe he has after landing on Earth?
7. What does Braling 2 do with Braling?
8. What does Drill promise the children if they help with the invasion?
9. Why did Hitchcock decide to go into space?
10. Why does Ettil believe that a Martian invasion of Earth will fail?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)