|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Leonard Mark?
2. When the Bodonis draw straws to see who will ride on a rocket, who draws the short straw the first time?
(a) Mrs. Bodoni.
3. What time does Mink say zero hour will be?
(a) Seven o'clock.
(b) Four o'clock.
(c) Six o'clock.
(d) Five o'clock.
4. What is the name of the travel agency that William and Susan Travis used to travel to 1938?
(a) Travel in Time, Inc.
(b) Back in Time, Inc.
(c) Time Travelers, Ltd.
(d) Back to the Past, Ltd.
5. Including Ettil, how many Martians are on the rocket that lands in Greentown, California?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clemens's girl live?
2. Banned authors now live on Mars. When were their books banned on Earth?
3. Where are William and Susan Travis from?
4. Where does the narrator run to?
5. What were the people called who lived on the planet where the city waits?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why must clients of Marionettes, Inc., be pledged to secrecy?
2. What did the city do to the captain of the rocket ship?
3. What does Braling 2 do with Braling?
4. Why does Ettil believe that a Martian invasion of Earth will fail?
5. How does Bodoni take all his children into space?
6. What time does the narrator finish seeing the stories on the Illustrated Man?
7. Why does Saul Williams kidnap Leonard Mark?
8. What choice does Ettil believe he has after landing on Earth?
9. What does Bramante say will happen if only one member of Bodoni's family goes to Mars?
10. Where else are children playing Invasion?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)