|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "No Particular Night or Morning", when does the lunch bell ring?
(a) 1230 hours.
(b) 1305 hours.
(c) 1200 hours.
(d) 1100 hours.
2. In "The Concrete Mixer", what nationality is the young man in stories who usually thwarts a Martian invasion?
3. How many men come to the planet where the city waits?
4. Whom does Poe want Bierce to warn about the rocket coming to Mars?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) Edgar Rice Burroughs.
(c) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
(d) Lewis Carrol.
5. How old is Mink?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Bodoni have saved?
2. In "The Concrete Mixer", what is presented to the Martians during the welcoming speeches?
3. When was Leonard Mark's mother in a blowup of London?
4. How long had the city waited for revenge?
5. During what season of the year does a rocket land on a planet where a city waits?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)