|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Saul Williams and another sick man discuss six months ago?
2. Where are William and Susan Travis from?
3. Where is Braling going on Thursday?
(a) Mexico City.
4. When the Bodonis draw straws to see who will ride on a rocket, who draws the short straw the first time?
(c) Mrs. Bodoni.
5. What is Smith's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Americans does Ettil tell his wife Tylla are killed each year in automobiles?
2. Including Ettil, how many Martians are on the rocket that lands in Greentown, California?
3. Whom does Poe want Bierce to warn about the rocket coming to Mars?
4. How long had the city waited for revenge?
5. Banned authors now live on Mars. When were their books banned on Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why must clients of Marionettes, Inc., be pledged to secrecy?
2. How did William Travis kill Mr. Simms?
3. What did the city do to the captain of the rocket ship?
4. Why does Saul Williams kidnap Leonard Mark?
5. What does Hitchcock do at the end of the chapter?
6. What are William and Susan Travis's real names and where are they from?
7. What tattoo begins to form after the narrator has seen the stories on the Illustrated Man?
8. What does Braling 2 do with Braling?
9. What time does the narrator finish seeing the stories on the Illustrated Man?
10. What choice does Ettil believe he has after landing on Earth?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)