|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Bodoni worked in his junk yard?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 20 years.
2. In "The Exiles", what is the date?
3. What age of children are playing Invasion?
(a) Under fourteen years old.
(b) Under ten years old.
(c) Under eight years old.
(d) Under twelve years old.
4. What are the walls of the city made from?
5. How many Americans does Ettil tell his wife Tylla are killed each year in automobiles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Saul Williams have that put him in quarantine on Mars?
2. In "The Concrete Mixer", what is presented to the Martians during the welcoming speeches?
3. Where else are the children playing Invasion?
4. How much money does Bodoni have saved?
5. What time does Mink say zero hour will be?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Exiles", what did the captain dream every night until the week they took off from Earth?
2. What tattoo begins to form after the narrator has seen the stories on the Illustrated Man?
3. Why must clients of Marionettes, Inc., be pledged to secrecy?
4. Why does Saul Williams kidnap Leonard Mark?
5. What time does the narrator finish seeing the stories on the Illustrated Man?
6. How did William Travis kill Mr. Simms?
7. What does Bramante say will happen if only one member of Bodoni's family goes to Mars?
8. What choice does Ettil believe he has after landing on Earth?
9. How does Bodoni take all his children into space?
10. Why did Hitchcock decide to go into space?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)