|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mary and Henry Morris hide from the children at five o'clock?
(a) In the cellar.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In their bedroom.
(d) In the attic.
2. When Poe and Bierce enter a small valley and suddenly find themselves on a cobbled street, what song do they hear?
(a) "O Tannebaum".
(b) "Good King Wenceslas".
(c) "We Wish You a Merry Christmas".
(d) "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen".
3. What time is it when the narrator has finished all the stories on the Illustrated Man?
(a) Almost midnight.
(b) Almost 1 a.m.
(c) Nearly 11 p.m.
(d) Nearly 2 a.m.
4. What is the Illustrated Man doing after the narrator has seen all the stories?
(a) Putting on his shirt.
(d) Having a snack.
5. How old is Leonard Mark?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the travel agency that William and Susan Travis used to travel to 1938?
2. What did the Captain in "The Exiles" order at the last minute from the Historical Museum?
3. How old is Bramante?
4. What equipment in Bodoni's junk yard broke down last week?
5. When the Bodonis draw straws to see who will ride on a rocket, who draws the short straw the first time?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)