|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Captain in "The Exiles" order at the last minute from the Historical Museum?
(d) Old manuscripts.
2. What age of children are playing Invasion?
(a) Under eight years old.
(b) Under fourteen years old.
(c) Under twelve years old.
(d) Under ten years old.
3. Where does Braling keep his Marionette?
(a) In a toolbox in the cellar.
(b) In a vault.
(c) In a locked closet.
(d) Locked in the attic.
4. How much do Marionettes cost?
(a) $7,600 to $15,000.
(b) $10,000 to $19,000.
(c) $5,000 to $12,000.
(d) $20,000 to $39,000.
5. What were the people called who lived on the planet where the city waits?
Short Answer Questions
1. Banned authors now live on Mars. When were their books banned on Earth?
2. Where is Braling going on Thursday?
3. What city does Saul Williams wish to remember?
4. In "The Concrete Mixer", what nationality is the young man in stories who usually thwarts a Martian invasion?
5. Where else are the children playing Invasion?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Saul Williams kidnap Leonard Mark?
2. What does Drill promise the children if they help with the invasion?
3. What did the city do to the captain of the rocket ship?
4. Why does Ettil believe that a Martian invasion of Earth will fail?
5. What does Bramante say will happen if only one member of Bodoni's family goes to Mars?
6. What choice does Ettil believe he has after landing on Earth?
7. Where else are children playing Invasion?
8. How did William Travis kill Mr. Simms?
9. How does Bodoni take all his children into space?
10. Why did Hitchcock decide to go into space?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)