|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Braling going on Thursday?
(d) Mexico City.
2. What is the name of the movie producer who wants to hire Ettil as an advisor for a movie about the Mars invasion?
(a) M. M. Van Buren.
(b) T. T. Van Domn.
(c) R. R. Van Plank.
(d) B. B. Vander Struve.
3. How old is Leonard Mark?
4. What disease does Saul Williams have that put him in quarantine on Mars?
(b) Blood rust.
(c) Chronic cough syndrome.
5. When the Bodonis draw straws to see who will ride on a rocket, who draws the short straw the first time?
(a) Mrs. Bodoni.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the travel agency that William and Susan Travis used to travel to 1938?
2. When was Leonard Mark's mother in a blowup of London?
3. What is William Travis's job back home in the future?
4. Including Ettil, how many Martians are on the rocket that lands in Greentown, California?
5. What age of children are playing Invasion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What tattoo begins to form after the narrator has seen the stories on the Illustrated Man?
2. How does Bodoni take all his children into space?
3. Why did Hitchcock decide to go into space?
4. What does Braling 2 do with Braling?
5. Why does Ettil believe that a Martian invasion of Earth will fail?
6. Why are men exiled to Mars in "The Visitor"?
7. In "The Exiles", what did the captain dream every night until the week they took off from Earth?
8. How did William Travis kill Mr. Simms?
9. Why must clients of Marionettes, Inc., be pledged to secrecy?
10. Where else are children playing Invasion?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)