|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do Marionettes cost?
(a) $20,000 to $39,000.
(b) $7,600 to $15,000.
(c) $5,000 to $12,000.
(d) $10,000 to $19,000.
2. In "No Particular Night or Morning", when does the lunch bell ring?
(a) 1100 hours.
(b) 1230 hours.
(c) 1305 hours.
(d) 1200 hours.
3. Where does Braling keep his Marionette?
(a) In a toolbox in the cellar.
(b) In a vault.
(c) Locked in the attic.
(d) In a locked closet.
4. How old is Mink?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
5. What did Saul Williams and another sick man discuss six months ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when the narrator has finished all the stories on the Illustrated Man?
2. What equipment in Bodoni's junk yard broke down last week?
3. In "The Exiles", what is the date?
4. What age of children are playing Invasion?
5. What is the Illustrated Man doing after the narrator has seen all the stories?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Exiles", what did the captain dream every night until the week they took off from Earth?
2. Why does Saul Williams kidnap Leonard Mark?
3. Where else are children playing Invasion?
4. What does Hitchcock do at the end of the chapter?
5. What does Braling 2 do with Braling?
6. What time does the narrator finish seeing the stories on the Illustrated Man?
7. Why does Ettil believe that a Martian invasion of Earth will fail?
8. What tattoo begins to form after the narrator has seen the stories on the Illustrated Man?
9. What does Mr. Machen say would happen to the banned authors if all their works were destroyed?
10. What are William and Susan Travis's real names and where are they from?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)