|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town on Mars?
(a) Prime City.
(b) First City.
(c) Prospector's City.
(d) Mining City.
2. What color eyes do Wendy and Peter have?
3. What is Venus sometimes called?
4. Which man will burn in Earth's atmosphere?
5. Where are the cars heading on the highway?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are crammed in the last vehicle to drive past Hernando on the highway?
2. Doug's father buys tickets for a trip. Where do Doug and his parents go for a trip?
3. Whose house does Hattie walk to while she asks the children to stay at home?
4. In "The Last Night of the World", what time do the girls go to bed?
5. What does the narrator eat the afternoon he meets the Illustrated Man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the first Sun Dome that the men found?
2. Where else are children playing Invasion?
3. Why do the townspeople not come when the rocket lands on the planet?
4. What happened during the third World War?
5. Who was the artist who tattooed the Illustrated Man?
6. Will Captain Hart ever find the man?
7. What will the narrator miss when the world ends?
8. Why must clients of Marionettes, Inc., be pledged to secrecy?
9. What does David McClean recommend that George and Lydia do with the nursery?
10. What does Mr. Machen say would happen to the banned authors if all their works were destroyed?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)