|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes do Wendy and Peter have?
2. Where did the whites hang Willie's father?
(a) Blue Ridge Hill.
(b) Knockwood Hill.
(c) Whitlach Hill.
(d) Brynson Hill.
3. How old is Peter?
4. In the "The Long Rain", how many men are walking in the rain?
5. What book did Father Peregrine write?
(a) "The Venusians and Sin".
(b) "The Problem of Sin on Other Worlds".
(c) "Sin and Other Planets".
(d) "The Martians and Sin".
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since a rocket has landed?
2. What crop is growing in the tilled mountain fields?
3. How old is Doug?
4. How old was the man when he was illustrated?
5. How many illustrations are on the Illustrated Man?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Hernando standing in the rain by the highway?
2. Why was it unusual that a car had not driven along the highway for more than an hour?
3. What does David McClean recommend that George and Lydia do with the nursery?
4. Does anyone see Hollis when he hits the atmosphere?
5. How do the men walking through the Venusian rain carry a boat?
6. What is a Sun Dome?
7. What has the nursery become to the children?
8. What were some scenes that George had seen in the nursery over the last year?
9. What was the narrator doing when he met the Illustrated Man?
10. What types of things does the house do for the Hadley family?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)