|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large is the nursery?
(a) 60 feet across by 35 feet long and 30 feet high.
(b) 75 feet across by 55 feet long and 40 feet high.
(c) 40 feet across by 40 feet long and 30 feet high.
(d) 20 feet across by 20 feet long and 35 feet high.
2. How many cars does Hernando believe pass him on the highway?
3. How many continents are on Venus?
4. Which man will burn in Earth's atmosphere?
5. In the "The Long Rain", how many men are walking in the rain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Doug and his parents have to drink the first evening that Father is home?
2. Who else had a dream in "The Last Night of the World"?
3. What type of lighting is in the room where two girls are playing in "The Last Night of the World"?
4. How long has one of the men who is walking in the rain lived on Venus?
5. How long would the men be able to talk by phone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Drill promise the children if they help with the invasion?
2. Does anyone see Hollis when he hits the atmosphere?
3. In "The Exiles", what did the captain dream every night until the week they took off from Earth?
4. Why didn't the white people follow the black people to Mars?
5. Why do Doug and his mother not want to see the sun at the end of the chapter?
6. Why doesn't Doug's mother allow him to mow the lawn or fix anything around the house?
7. How has the Illustrated Man tried to remove the illustrations?
8. Why does Doug sneak his father's uniform out of the sleeping room?
9. What choice does Ettil believe he has after landing on Earth?
10. What were some scenes that George had seen in the nursery over the last year?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)