|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George believe that the lions in the nursery have been eating?
(a) A gazelle or a zebra.
(b) A baby hippo.
(c) Wild birds.
(d) A zebra or baby giraffe.
2. How old was Willie when he left Earth?
3. Which of the men who crash on Venus makes it to a functioning Sun Dome?
(d) The Lieutenant.
4. How long has it been since a rocket has landed?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 20 years.
5. When the men circle back to their rocket on Venus, how much food do they have left?
(a) 2 days worth.
(b) 3 days worth.
(c) 1 days worth.
(d) 4 days worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes do Wendy and Peter have?
2. Where does Doug's father's rocket fall?
3. How old does Hernando believe the driver of the last vehicle is?
4. How many races of sentient beings are there on Mars?
5. How many rows in the theater will be designated for whites?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the men walking through the Venusian rain carry a boat?
2. Why did Applegate lie about blackballing Hollis?
3. What will the narrator miss when the world ends?
4. How many races are on Mars according to the mayor of First Town?
5. How would Willie treat the white people if they come to Mars?
6. Why do the townspeople not come when the rocket lands on the planet?
7. Why do Doug and his mother not want to see the sun at the end of the chapter?
8. Why is Venus sometimes called China?
9. Why couldn't the men collect themselves and formulate a plan?
10. Why is Captain Hart irritated at the beginning of "The Man".
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)