|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wives does Lespere have?
2. When was Doug's father a boy?
3. What is the last vehicle that goes past Hernando on the highway?
(a) An ancient Ford.
(b) A battered Dodge.
(c) An old Chevy.
(d) A rickety pickup.
4. How long has one of the men who is walking in the rain lived on Venus?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years
(d) 3 years.
5. How many healing miracles were performed on the planet?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for a man to die when a Venusian drags him into the sea?
2. How many races of sentient beings are there on Mars?
3. How many people does the Captain say he interviewed regarding the man?
4. From what do the blue light Martians rescue Father Peregrine and Father Stone?
5. How many priests travel to Mars?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Captain Hart irritated at the beginning of "The Man".
2. Why does the mayor believe that the Fathers should minister in First Town?
3. What does Martin say to the Captain when he insists on interrogating the people in the city?
4. What happened to the first Sun Dome that the men found?
5. Why must clients of Marionettes, Inc., be pledged to secrecy?
6. Why do Doug and his mother not want to see the sun at the end of the chapter?
7. Why was it unusual that a car had not driven along the highway for more than an hour?
8. How does the narrator describe the Illustrated Man's tattoos?
9. What does Drill promise the children if they help with the invasion?
10. Where else are children playing Invasion?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)