|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the movie producer who wants to hire Ettil as an advisor for a movie about the Mars invasion?
(a) T. T. Van Domn.
(b) M. M. Van Buren.
(c) B. B. Vander Struve.
(d) R. R. Van Plank.
2. What is the Illustrated Man doing after the narrator has seen all the stories?
(b) Putting on his shirt.
(d) Having a snack.
3. What city does Saul Williams wish to remember?
(d) New York.
4. Where is Braling going on Thursday?
(b) Mexico City.
5. What disease does Saul Williams have that put him in quarantine on Mars?
(c) Blood rust.
(d) Chronic cough syndrome.
6. What is the name of the film director of the American motion picture company that William and Susan Travis observe?
(a) Brian Rollins.
(b) Joe Melton.
(c) Ted Callaway.
(d) Bob Minton.
7. What are the walls of the city made from?
8. In "The Concrete Mixer", what is presented to the Martians during the welcoming speeches?
(a) A railroad car full of soft drinks.
(b) 2-ton truck full of grapefruit.
(c) A railroad car full of popcorn.
(d) 3 tons of lemons.
9. How old is Mink?
(a) 6 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
10. Where does Clemens's girl live?
11. How long has Bodoni worked in his junk yard?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
12. How long had the city waited for revenge?
(a) 15,000 years.
(b) 25,000 years.
(c) 10,000 years.
(d) 20,000 years.
13. What is William Travis's job back home in the future?
(a) Creating germ warfare.
(b) Building bombers.
(c) Making bombs.
(d) Designing nuclear warheads.
14. How much money does Bodoni have saved?
15. What is Smith's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men come to the planet where the city waits?
2. What song is being played on the bandstand at the beginning of "The Fox and the Forest"?
3. When Saul kidnaps Leonard and takes him to a cave, what does Leonard disguise himself as?
4. How far are Hitchcock and Clemens from Earth?
5. What were the people called who lived on the planet where the city waits?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)