|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age of children are playing Invasion?
(a) Under eight years old.
(b) Under ten years old.
(c) Under fourteen years old.
(d) Under twelve years old.
2. What begins to form on the empty space upon the Illustrated Man's back?
(a) The shape of an animal.
(b) A face.
(c) A flower.
(d) The shape of a woman.
3. How many children does Bodoni have?
4. What did the Captain in "The Exiles" order at the last minute from the Historical Museum?
(b) Old manuscripts.
5. How old are Smith and Braling?
(a) About 35.
(b) About 25.
(c) Around 30.
(d) Around 40.
6. When Saul kidnaps Leonard and takes him to a cave, what does Leonard disguise himself as?
(a) A boulder.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A rock wall.
(d) A mouse.
7. How long has Bodoni worked in his junk yard?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 25 years.
8. What is the date at the beginning of "The Fox & the Forest"?
9. When was Leonard Mark's mother in a blowup of London?
10. How long had the city waited for revenge?
(a) 20,000 years.
(b) 25,000 years.
(c) 10,000 years.
(d) 15,000 years.
11. When the Bodonis draw straws to see who will ride on a rocket, who draws the short straw the first time?
(a) Mrs. Bodoni.
12. What equipment in Bodoni's junk yard broke down last week?
(a) Scrap processor.
(b) Vehicle dismantler.
(c) Roll-off wrecker.
(d) Aluminum furnace.
13. In "No Particular Night or Morning", when does the lunch bell ring?
(a) 1100 hours.
(b) 1305 hours.
(c) 1230 hours.
(d) 1200 hours.
14. How old is Bramante?
15. Including Ettil, how many Martians are on the rocket that lands in Greentown, California?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator run to?
2. How much money does Bodoni have saved?
3. How many men come to the planet where the city waits?
4. Where does Braling keep his Marionette?
5. Where does Clemens's girl live?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)