|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is William Travis's job back home in the future?
(a) Creating germ warfare.
(b) Designing nuclear warheads.
(c) Building bombers.
(d) Making bombs.
2. What is the name of the film director of the American motion picture company that William and Susan Travis observe?
(a) Brian Rollins.
(b) Bob Minton.
(c) Joe Melton.
(d) Ted Callaway.
3. Where do Mary and Henry Morris hide from the children at five o'clock?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In their bedroom.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In the cellar.
4. In "The Exiles", what is the date?
5. What is the Illustrated Man doing after the narrator has seen all the stories?
(c) Putting on his shirt.
(d) Having a snack.
6. How old is Mink?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
7. How much money does Bodoni have saved?
8. How many years has Smith been trying to get Braling out for a quiet drink?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 15 years.
9. Whom does Poe want Bierce to warn about the rocket coming to Mars?
(a) Lewis Carrol.
(b) Charles Dickens.
(c) Edgar Rice Burroughs.
(d) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
10. How old is Bramante?
11. Why does Mary Morris's friend Helen call her?
(a) To get an angel food cake recipe.
(b) To get a pork roast recipe.
(c) To get the black-and-white cake recipe.
(d) To get a beef roast recipe.
12. What is the name of the movie producer who wants to hire Ettil as an advisor for a movie about the Mars invasion?
(a) M. M. Van Buren.
(b) R. R. Van Plank.
(c) T. T. Van Domn.
(d) B. B. Vander Struve.
13. How long does it take Hitchcock to smoke a packet of cigarettes?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
14. When the Bodonis draw straws to see who will ride on a rocket, who draws the short straw the first time?
(c) Mrs. Bodoni.
15. What age of children are playing Invasion?
(a) Under ten years old.
(b) Under twelve years old.
(c) Under fourteen years old.
(d) Under eight years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Braling keep his Marionette?
2. What did Saul Williams and another sick man discuss six months ago?
3. How many children does Bodoni have?
4. How far are Hitchcock and Clemens from Earth?
5. What did the Captain in "The Exiles" order at the last minute from the Historical Museum?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)