|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date at the beginning of "The Fox & the Forest"?
2. How many children does Bodoni have?
3. Where is Braling going on Thursday?
(d) Mexico City.
4. In "No Particular Night or Morning", when does the lunch bell ring?
(a) 1230 hours.
(b) 1100 hours.
(c) 1200 hours.
(d) 1305 hours.
5. How many years has Smith been trying to get Braling out for a quiet drink?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 15 years.
6. In "The Exiles", what is the date?
7. What city does Saul Williams wish to remember?
(b) New York.
8. What are the walls of the city made from?
9. How many rocket ships have come to the waiting city, including the rocket that lands at the beginning of "The City"?
10. How old is Mink?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 6 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
11. Where else are the children playing Invasion?
12. What song is being played on the bandstand at the beginning of "The Fox and the Forest"?
(b) "La Adelito".
(c) "La Paloma".
(d) "La Bamba" .
13. Where does Braling keep his Marionette?
(a) In a toolbox in the cellar.
(b) In a locked closet.
(c) Locked in the attic.
(d) In a vault.
14. When was Leonard Mark's mother in a blowup of London?
15. In "The Concrete Mixer", what nationality is the young man in stories who usually thwarts a Martian invasion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Smith's wife's name?
2. What is the doctor's name in "No Particular Night or Morning"?
3. What is the name of the movie producer who wants to hire Ettil as an advisor for a movie about the Mars invasion?
4. During what season of the year does a rocket land on a planet where a city waits?
5. How much money does Bodoni have saved?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)