|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men come to the planet where the city waits?
2. In "The Exiles", what is the date?
3. Where is Braling going on Thursday?
(c) Mexico City.
4. Banned authors now live on Mars. When were their books banned on Earth?
5. When Saul kidnaps Leonard and takes him to a cave, what does Leonard disguise himself as?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A rock wall.
(d) A boulder.
6. Where is the moon when the narrator finishes all the stories on the Illustrated Man?
(a) Near the eastern horizon.
(b) High in the sky.
(c) Half way up in the sky.
(d) Near the western horizon.
7. What equipment in Bodoni's junk yard broke down last week?
(a) Vehicle dismantler.
(b) Aluminum furnace.
(c) Roll-off wrecker.
(d) Scrap processor.
8. How many Americans does Ettil tell his wife Tylla are killed each year in automobiles?
9. How long does it take Hitchcock to smoke a packet of cigarettes?
(a) 2 1/2 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
10. How old is Bramante?
11. How many years has Smith been trying to get Braling out for a quiet drink?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
12. What is Smith's wife's name?
13. What song is being played on the bandstand at the beginning of "The Fox and the Forest"?
(b) "La Bamba" .
(c) "La Paloma".
(d) "La Adelito".
14. What time does Mink say zero hour will be?
(a) Four o'clock.
(b) Five o'clock.
(c) Seven o'clock.
(d) Six o'clock.
15. When the Bodonis draw straws to see who will ride on a rocket, who draws the short straw the first time?
(a) Mrs. Bodoni.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Captain in "The Exiles" order at the last minute from the Historical Museum?
2. How old is Leonard Mark?
3. Where are William and Susan Travis from?
4. Including Ettil, how many Martians are on the rocket that lands in Greentown, California?
5. When was Leonard Mark's mother in a blowup of London?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)