|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is William Travis's job back home in the future?
(a) Making bombs.
(b) Creating germ warfare.
(c) Building bombers.
(d) Designing nuclear warheads.
2. During what season of the year does a rocket land on a planet where a city waits?
3. How long does it take Hitchcock to smoke a packet of cigarettes?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
4. What is the date at the beginning of "The Fox & the Forest"?
5. How long had the city waited for revenge?
(a) 20,000 years.
(b) 15,000 years.
(c) 10,000 years.
(d) 25,000 years.
6. How old is Leonard Mark?
7. How far are Hitchcock and Clemens from Earth?
(a) A hundred thousand miles.
(b) A billion miles.
(c) A million miles.
(d) A trillion miles.
8. How many men come to the planet where the city waits?
9. What is the name of the film director of the American motion picture company that William and Susan Travis observe?
(a) Joe Melton.
(b) Bob Minton.
(c) Brian Rollins.
(d) Ted Callaway.
10. In "The Exiles", what is the date?
11. What time does Mink say zero hour will be?
(a) Five o'clock.
(b) Four o'clock.
(c) Six o'clock.
(d) Seven o'clock.
12. When was Leonard Mark's mother in a blowup of London?
13. When the Bodonis draw straws to see who will ride on a rocket, who draws the short straw the first time?
(a) Mrs. Bodoni.
14. What song is being played on the bandstand at the beginning of "The Fox and the Forest"?
(a) "La Bamba" .
(b) "La Paloma".
(d) "La Adelito".
15. What city does Saul Williams wish to remember?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to form on the empty space upon the Illustrated Man's back?
2. Where does the narrator run to?
3. What did Saul Williams and another sick man discuss six months ago?
4. When Poe and Bierce enter a small valley and suddenly find themselves on a cobbled street, what song do they hear?
5. Including Ettil, how many Martians are on the rocket that lands in Greentown, California?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)