|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to look at the nursery?
(a) Charles Wansor.
(b) David McClean.
(c) Bob Mitchell.
(d) Alex Franklin.
2. What color paint does Willie use to paint signs on the trolley cars?
3. How many rows in the theater will be designated for whites?
4. What did the children have for supper?
(a) Pizza and funnel cakes.
(b) Strawberry ice cream and hot dogs.
(c) Chocolate ice cream cones and hamburgers.
(d) Tacos and cotton candy.
5. When did Burton die?
(a) 2 days ago.
(b) 4 days ago.
(c) 5 days ago.
(d) 2 days ago.
6. How old is Peter?
7. What time do the man and woman go to bed in "The Last Night of the World"?
(a) 10:30 p.m.
(c) 11:30 p.m.
(d) 11:00 p.m.
8. Which cluster of meteors does Stone believe he is floating in?
(a) Aquarius cluster.
(b) Aquarid cluster.
(c) Pleiades cluster.
(d) Myrmidone cluster.
9. What time does Captain Hart walk into the city accompanied by Lieutenant Martin and an assistant?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 1 p.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
10. What does the woman have to turn off in "The Last Night of the World"?
(a) An iron.
(c) The stove.
(d) A light.
11. When the men circle back to their rocket on Venus, how much food do they have left?
(a) 1 days worth.
(b) 3 days worth.
(c) 2 days worth.
(d) 4 days worth.
12. Who does Captain Hart believe is behind the so-called miracles?
13. How many continents are on Venus?
14. What does Captain Hart call the planet he has landed on?
(a) Planet 12 in Star System 4.
(b) Planet 43 in Star System 3.
(c) Planet 67 in Star System 2.
(d) Planet 56 in Star System 1.
15. What does Lydia think she hears in the nursery?
(a) Lions roaring.
(b) A scream.
(c) Children laughing.
(d) Bird song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes do Wendy and Peter have?
2. What is the name of the town on Mars?
3. What is Venus sometimes called?
4. What kind of a tattoo is on the Illustrated Man's hand?
5. What is the name of the rocket that will take the Fathers to Mars?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)