|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Doug?
2. What time does Captain Hart walk into the city accompanied by Lieutenant Martin and an assistant?
(a) 1 p.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
3. Who does Captain Hart believe is behind the so-called miracles?
4. How many wives does Lespere have?
5. How long does the Illustrated Man usually keep a job?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 8 days.
6. Where are the cars heading on the highway?
7. When was Doug's father a boy?
8. Where is George planning to take his family for a vacation?
9. When the men circle back to their rocket on Venus, how much food do they have left?
(a) 3 days worth.
(b) 1 days worth.
(c) 4 days worth.
(d) 2 days worth.
10. What type of rock does a woman use to grind corn?
(c) Lava rock.
11. What color ring is tattooed around the Illustrated Man's neck?
12. What color shades does Doug buy his mother when she says it is too light to sleep?
13. What was the name of Willie's town on Earth?
(a) Fulton, Louisiana.
(b) Columbus, Georgia.
(c) Natchez, Mississippi.
(d) Greenwater, Alabama.
14. What holiday is Father Peregrine dreaming of as he thinks of his upcoming journey to Mars?
(c) 4th of July.
15. Where is the narrator walking when he meets the Illustrated Man?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rows in the theater will be designated for whites?
2. What body parts does Hollis lose to meteors?
3. What does Captain Hart do when the mayor cannot tell him where the man went?
4. What is the last vehicle that goes past Hernando on the highway?
5. Where does Doug's father's rocket fall?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)