|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Doug?
2. Where is a little boy located who sees Hollis enter Earth's atmosphere?
3. What does Stone compare meteors to?
(a) A dust storm.
(b) Shooting stars.
(c) A kaleidoscope.
4. What are some of the cars that suddenly came rushing down the highway?
(a) Red sports cars.
(b) Old battered vehicles.
(c) Rusting sedans.
(d) Long and black cars.
5. How many people are crammed in the last vehicle to drive past Hernando on the highway?
6. Where are the cars heading on the highway?
7. Where is George planning to take his family for a vacation?
8. What does George find in the nursery forest?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A torn blouse.
(c) A gnawed bone.
(d) His old wallet.
9. At the beginning of "Rocket Man", what time does the boy go to bed?
(b) 11 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
10. How many rockets does Captain Hart say were sent out?
11. Who killed Willie's father?
(a) Mr. Halverson and Mr. Tedford.
(b) Dr. Phillips and Mr. Burton.
(c) Dr. Andrews and Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Brown and Mr. Davis.
12. What scent can the boy in "Rocket Man" smell from Mars on his father's uniform?
(b) Green ivy.
(c) Sulphur and fire.
(d) A milky scent.
13. How long has it been since a rocket has landed?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 30 years.
14. When Captain Hart wants proof that the mayor's son was healed, what is he shown?
(a) An oil portrait.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A video.
(d) A black and white print.
15. How many illustrations are on the Illustrated Man?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what do the blue light Martians rescue Father Peregrine and Father Stone?
2. How many races of sentient beings are there on Mars?
3. How many rows in the theater will be designated for whites?
4. Which cluster of meteors does Stone believe he is floating in?
5. How many years has it been since the Illustrated Man had a job that lasted?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)