|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color paint does Willie use to paint signs on the trolley cars?
2. How many rows in the theater will be designated for whites?
3. How long does it take for a man to die when a Venusian drags him into the sea?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
4. How old was the man when he was illustrated?
5. What is the last vehicle that goes past Hernando on the highway?
(a) A battered Dodge.
(b) A rickety pickup.
(c) An old Chevy.
(d) An ancient Ford.
6. What are Hernando's shoes made from?
(a) A tire.
(c) An animal skin.
7. How many continents are on Venus?
8. How many people are crammed in the last vehicle to drive past Hernando on the highway?
9. How long has one of the men who is walking in the rain lived on Venus?
(a) 5 years
(b) 10 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 15 years.
10. When astronauts are ejected into space, how long does it take for the terror the men feel to dissipate?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
11. Where are the cars heading on the highway?
12. After Doug's father dies, when do he and his mother eat breakfast?
(b) 3 p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
13. What does George find in the nursery forest?
(a) A torn blouse.
(b) His old wallet.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A gnawed bone.
14. How large is the nursery?
(a) 20 feet across by 20 feet long and 35 feet high.
(b) 60 feet across by 35 feet long and 30 feet high.
(c) 75 feet across by 55 feet long and 40 feet high.
(d) 40 feet across by 40 feet long and 30 feet high.
15. How long has it been since a rocket has landed?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 30 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Willie's father?
2. How much does Willie believe that the whites should be paid an hour?
3. What are two girls playing in "The Last Night of the World"?
4. What kind of a tattoo is on the Illustrated Man's hand?
5. How old does Hernando believe the driver of the last vehicle is?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)