|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body parts does Hollis lose to meteors?
(a) Right ear and left hand.
(b) Left arm and right leg.
(c) Left hand and right foot.
(d) Right toes and left fingers.
2. How much did the Happylife Home cost?
3. How long has one of the men who is walking in the rain lived on Venus?
(a) 5 years
(b) 3 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. What did the unknown man heal on the mayor's son?
(a) Cleft palate.
(b) A broken leg.
(c) Club foot.
(d) Withered arm.
5. What food is Hattie Johnson making when the news comes that a rocket is coming?
6. From what country are many of the workers in First City?
(a) United States.
7. What month does the narrator meet the Illustrated Man?
8. Where are the cars heading on the highway?
9. How many cars does Hernando believe pass him on the highway?
10. What is the date of the last night of the world?
(a) July 12, 1967.
(b) September 17, 1966.
(c) October 19, 1969.
(d) March 23, 1968.
11. What does Captain Hart do when the mayor cannot tell him where the man went?
(a) Tries to choke the mayor.
(b) Shoots the mayor.
(c) Storms back to the rocket.
(d) Tears up the mayor's office.
12. What is Venus sometimes called?
13. In what state was Father Peregrine's grandfather's home where they would light fire balloons?
14. What color ring is tattooed around the Illustrated Man's neck?
15. When Captain Hart wants proof that the mayor's son was healed, what is he shown?
(a) A video.
(b) An oil portrait.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A black and white print.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for a man to die when a Venusian drags him into the sea?
2. Where do the officers of the rocket ship eat supper?
3. Where does Doug's father's rocket fall?
4. What was the name of Willie's town on Earth?
5. Doug's father buys tickets for a trip. Where do Doug and his parents go for a trip?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)