|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the "The Long Rain", how many men are walking in the rain?
2. What are Hernando's shoes made from?
(b) A tire.
(c) An animal skin.
3. At the beginning of "Highway", how long has it been since Hernando has seen a car on the road?
(a) About a half an hour.
(b) An hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
4. Where is the narrator walking when he meets the Illustrated Man?
5. When the men circle back to their rocket on Venus, how much food do they have left?
(a) 2 days worth.
(b) 3 days worth.
(c) 4 days worth.
(d) 1 days worth.
6. How long would the men be able to talk by phone?
(a) About an hour.
(b) Around 40 minutes.
(c) About a half an hour.
(d) Around 90 minutes.
7. How many wives does Lespere have?
8. Doug's father buys tickets for a trip. Where do Doug and his parents go for a trip?
(a) Florida and Georgia.
(b) California and Mexico.
(c) Michigan and Canada.
(d) Arizona and New Mexico.
9. What is the date of the last night of the world?
(a) July 12, 1967.
(b) October 19, 1969.
(c) March 23, 1968.
(d) September 17, 1966.
10. Where are two girls playing in "The Last Night of the World"?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In their bedroom.
(c) In the living room.
(d) On the parlor rug.
11. What holiday is Father Peregrine dreaming of as he thinks of his upcoming journey to Mars?
(d) 4th of July.
12. How large is the nursery?
(a) 75 feet across by 55 feet long and 40 feet high.
(b) 40 feet across by 40 feet long and 30 feet high.
(c) 20 feet across by 20 feet long and 35 feet high.
(d) 60 feet across by 35 feet long and 30 feet high.
13. What color hair do the girls have in "The Last Night of the World"?
14. How many Sun Domes are on Venus?
15. Who comes to look at the nursery?
(a) Alex Franklin.
(b) Charles Wansor.
(c) Bob Mitchell.
(d) David McClean.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Simmons die?
2. How many priests travel to Mars?
3. What color eyes do Wendy and Peter have?
4. How many continents are on Venus?
5. Where is a little boy located who sees Hollis enter Earth's atmosphere?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)