|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Willie when he left Earth?
2. Which man will burn in Earth's atmosphere?
3. What kind of a tattoo is on the Illustrated Man's hand?
(a) A rose.
(b) A tulip.
(c) A daffodil.
(d) A daisy.
4. How long has Doug's father been going off into space?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 8 years.
5. Who else had a dream in "The Last Night of the World"?
(a) Brian Williams.
(b) Charles Nelson.
(c) David Nickerson.
(d) Stan Willis.
6. What did Burton and Ashley's rocket ships run into 48 hours ago?
(a) A meteor shower.
(b) Solar flares.
(c) A cosmic storm.
(d) Radiation storm.
7. When did the narrator have a dream in "The Last Night of the World"?
(a) 4 nights ago.
(b) Last night.
(c) 2 nights ago.
(d) 3 nights ago.
8. Where is George planning to take his family for a vacation?
9. How long has one of the men who is walking in the rain lived on Venus?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
10. What color paint does Willie use to paint signs on the trolley cars?
11. What time does Captain Hart walk into the city accompanied by Lieutenant Martin and an assistant?
(a) 3 p.m.
(c) 1 p.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
12. What is the boat stored in when the men leave the Venusian body of water?
(a) A plastic sack.
(b) A stuff sack.
(c) Cigarette packet.
(d) A waterproof pouch.
13. How old is Peter?
14. Who does the mayor say broke a leg and was rescued by the blue lights?
(a) A day laborer.
(b) A prospector.
(c) A miner
(d) A mechanic.
15. In what state was Father Peregrine's grandfather's home where they would light fire balloons?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since a rocket has landed?
2. What type of lighting is in the room where two girls are playing in "The Last Night of the World"?
3. Who killed Willie's father?
4. How many people does the Captain say he interviewed regarding the man?
5. How was Willie's mother killed?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)