|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are two girls playing in "The Last Night of the World"?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On the parlor rug.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In their bedroom.
2. When were the Illustrations put on the man's body?
3. At the beginning of "Highway", how long has it been since Hernando has seen a car on the road?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) About a half an hour.
(d) An hour.
4. How long has it been since a rocket has landed?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 40 years.
5. How many priests travel to Mars?
6. What is the name of the rocket that will take the Fathers to Mars?
7. Where did the whites hang Willie's father?
(a) Whitlach Hill.
(b) Knockwood Hill.
(c) Blue Ridge Hill.
(d) Brynson Hill.
8. Where is George planning to take his family for a vacation?
9. Who killed Willie's father?
(a) Dr. Andrews and Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Brown and Mr. Davis.
(c) Dr. Phillips and Mr. Burton.
(d) Mr. Halverson and Mr. Tedford.
10. How long has Doug's father been going off into space?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 8 years.
11. In the "The Long Rain", how many men are walking in the rain?
12. How many wives does Lespere have?
13. How was Willie's mother killed?
14. What did the children have for supper?
(a) Tacos and cotton candy.
(b) Chocolate ice cream cones and hamburgers.
(c) Pizza and funnel cakes.
(d) Strawberry ice cream and hot dogs.
15. How old was the man when he was illustrated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Father Peregrine and his cousins see fireworks when he was a child?
2. How many rockets does Captain Hart say were sent out?
3. What body parts does Hollis lose to meteors?
4. When did Burton die?
5. How many continents are on Venus?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)