|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for a man to die when a Venusian drags him into the sea?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
2. How many Sun Domes are on Venus?
3. What religious denomination does Father Peregrine belong to?
4. How long has one of the men who is walking in the rain lived on Venus?
(a) 5 years
(b) 15 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. What is the name of the rocket that will take the Fathers to Mars?
6. How many rockets does Captain Hart say were sent out?
7. What does Captain Hart do when the mayor cannot tell him where the man went?
(a) Tries to choke the mayor.
(b) Shoots the mayor.
(c) Storms back to the rocket.
(d) Tears up the mayor's office.
8. Whose house does Hattie walk to while she asks the children to stay at home?
(a) Elizabeth Brown's house.
(b) The doctor's house.
(c) The minister's house.
(d) Amy Peters's house.
9. What crop is growing in the tilled mountain fields?
10. Where are the tattoos on the Illustrated Man's body?
(a) On his arms.
(b) On his legs.
(c) On his face.
(d) From his neck to his belt line.
11. From what do the blue light Martians rescue Father Peregrine and Father Stone?
(a) An avalanche.
(b) Falling down a cliff
(c) A lightning storm.
(d) A hail storm.
12. What are Hernando's shoes made from?
(c) An animal skin.
(d) A tire.
13. When did Burton die?
(a) 2 days ago.
(b) 4 days ago.
(c) 2 days ago.
(d) 5 days ago.
14. What was the name of Willie's town on Earth?
(a) Natchez, Mississippi.
(b) Columbus, Georgia.
(c) Greenwater, Alabama.
(d) Fulton, Louisiana.
15. How does Simmons die?
(a) Dragged into the sea by Venusians.
(b) Sitting on a rock with his head back, breathing the rain.
(d) Kills him himself with his gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Hernando believe the driver of the last vehicle is?
2. In what state was Father Peregrine's grandfather's home where they would light fire balloons?
3. What color paint does Willie use to paint signs on the trolley cars?
4. In the "The Long Rain", how many men are walking in the rain?
5. In "The Rocket Man", what guides the boy and his mother around the house?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)