|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many races of sentient beings are there on Mars?
2. What food is Hattie Johnson making when the news comes that a rocket is coming?
3. What did the children have for supper?
(a) Pizza and funnel cakes.
(b) Tacos and cotton candy.
(c) Strawberry ice cream and hot dogs.
(d) Chocolate ice cream cones and hamburgers.
4. How many wives does Lespere have?
5. How many people are crammed in the last vehicle to drive past Hernando on the highway?
6. How many priests travel to Mars?
7. What time does Captain Hart walk into the city accompanied by Lieutenant Martin and an assistant?
(b) 3 p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 1 p.m.
8. Where does Doug's father's rocket fall?
(a) Into the sun.
(b) On Venus.
(c) Into Saturn.
(d) On Mars.
9. What color ring is tattooed around the Illustrated Man's neck?
10. When were the Illustrations put on the man's body?
11. How many rows in the theater will be designated for whites?
12. Which cluster of meteors does Stone believe he is floating in?
(a) Pleiades cluster.
(b) Aquarius cluster.
(c) Aquarid cluster.
(d) Myrmidone cluster.
13. How old was Willie when he left Earth?
14. What are two girls playing in "The Last Night of the World"?
(c) Dress up.
(d) Pick-up sticks.
15. How many healing miracles were performed on the planet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the cars heading on the highway?
2. Where is the narrator walking when he meets the Illustrated Man?
3. Which of the men who crash on Venus makes it to a functioning Sun Dome?
4. What are the dimensions of a Sun Dome?
5. Who does Captain Hart believe is behind the so-called miracles?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)