|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rocket.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Doug?
2. How far are Hitchcock and Clemens from Earth?
(a) A billion miles.
(b) A million miles.
(c) A trillion miles.
(d) A hundred thousand miles.
3. During what season of the year does a rocket land on a planet where a city waits?
4. What did the Captain in "The Exiles" order at the last minute from the Historical Museum?
(a) Old manuscripts.
5. How many rockets does Captain Hart say were sent out?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Concrete Mixer", what nationality is the young man in stories who usually thwarts a Martian invasion?
2. How many priests travel to Mars?
3. How many people does the Captain say he interviewed regarding the man?
4. What does the narrator eat the afternoon he meets the Illustrated Man?
5. What color shades does Doug buy his mother when she says it is too light to sleep?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)