|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marionettes, Inc..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is a little boy located who sees Hollis enter Earth's atmosphere?
2. What type of lighting is in the room where two girls are playing in "The Last Night of the World"?
(a) Green hurricane lamps.
(b) Floor lamps.
(c) Table lamps.
(d) Ceiling lights.
3. What does Lydia think she hears in the nursery?
(a) Bird song.
(b) Children laughing.
(c) Lions roaring.
(d) A scream.
4. Where is Braling going on Thursday?
(d) Mexico City.
5. How large is the nursery?
(a) 75 feet across by 55 feet long and 40 feet high.
(b) 60 feet across by 35 feet long and 30 feet high.
(c) 20 feet across by 20 feet long and 35 feet high.
(d) 40 feet across by 40 feet long and 30 feet high.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Doug's father a boy?
2. At the beginning of "Rocket Man", what time does the boy go to bed?
3. What is the name of the town on Mars?
4. In "No Particular Night or Morning", when does the lunch bell ring?
5. How old is Doug?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)