|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marionettes, Inc..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Captain Hart believe is behind the so-called miracles?
2. What year does Hattie remember when she was a little girl?
3. How long has Doug's father been going off into space?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 12 years.
4. What type of lighting is in the room where two girls are playing in "The Last Night of the World"?
(a) Ceiling lights.
(b) Green hurricane lamps.
(c) Floor lamps.
(d) Table lamps.
5. What color hair do the girls have in "The Last Night of the World"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does the narrator meet the Illustrated Man?
2. In "No Particular Night or Morning", when does the lunch bell ring?
3. What is William Travis's job back home in the future?
4. What time does Captain Hart walk into the city accompanied by Lieutenant Martin and an assistant?
5. Where does Clemens's girl live?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)