1. What month does the narrator meet the Illustrated Man?
2. Where is the narrator walking when he meets the Illustrated Man?
3. What does the narrator eat the afternoon he meets the Illustrated Man?
(a) Tuna, bread, and cake.
(b) Eggs, ham, and a muffin.
(c) Roast beef sandwich and a candy bar.
(d) Pork, beans, and a doughnut.
4. How many years has it been since the Illustrated Man had a job that lasted?
5. How long does the Illustrated Man usually keep a job?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 8 days.
6. What color ring is tattooed around the Illustrated Man's neck?
7. Where are the tattoos on the Illustrated Man's body?
(a) On his arms.
(b) On his legs.
(c) On his face.
(d) From his neck to his belt line.
8. What kind of a tattoo is on the Illustrated Man's hand?
(a) A daffodil.
(b) A rose.
(c) A daisy.
(d) A tulip.
This section contains 3,352 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)