1. Jelaluddin Rumi was born in the remote town of _______ in what is now Afghanistan.
2. Rumi lived most of his life in ______ Turkey which at the time was a great meeting place for many different cultures.
3. Rumi met his companion Shams of _______ , described as a "street boddhisattva", in the marketplace.
4. Shams asks Rumi who is greater, Muhammad the messenger of God, or ______ a mystic who claimed to be one with God.
5. According to the book, when Rumi realized the greatness of Shams, he fell off his _______ unconscious.
6. When Rumi regained consciousness, he stated that _______ was the greater because he realized the breadth of God.
7. Rumi's students saw ______ as a madman and he was eventually forced out of the area.
This section contains 4,122 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)