|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in Revelstone who wants to meet with Covenant and the others?
(a) An emissary from Lord Foul.
(b) A stranger.
(c) The head of the stone cutters guild.
(d) The head of the planetary religious council.
2. For whom do Elena and Covenant wait?
(b) Covenant's accuser.
(c) A man to interpret Covenant's dreams.
3. How is Covenant physically when he arrives in the Land?
(a) He becomes immediately very healthy.
(b) Wounded and ill from ALS.
(c) His head is cut slightly but ok otherwise.
(d) Wounded and ill from his leprosy.
4. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
(a) Forgive Joan.
(b) What is needed.
(c) Be willing to rule their Land.
(d) Take care of Elena's child.
5. How does Troy react to the woman's news?
(a) He is stunned.
(b) He is eager to go out and engage the army.
(c) He is mystified why the army has stopped.
(d) He is concerned for her world but sees nothing he can do about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elena do while waiting with Covenant?
2. Where do some of the Council members go?
3. Why is Covenant angry?
4. Who is Trell?
5. What news does the woman bring?
Short Essay Questions
1. With what is Covenant still struggling and what is his fear about it?
2. What does the Prologue reveal about Thomas Covenant's past?
3. What does Runick relate when he arrives to where the army is encamped?
4. Why are Troy's men in a bad situation?
5. What does High Lord Elena assign?
6. Why are Covenant's dreams important?
7. Describe the meeting between Elena and Covenant in her room.
8. What is Covenant's response to being back in the land and why can't the people do as he asks?
9. What type of phone calls is Covenant receiving and what happens to the stables?
10. What do Covenant and Lord Mhoram discuss?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)