|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Troy about his men?
(a) That they put too much faith in him.
(b) They they are not well trained.
(c) That they believe in Covenant too much.
(d) That they will run when put to the test.
2. What confuses Troy about Covenant?
(a) Why he does not recognize that he belongs in the Land.
(b) Why he still wears his wedding band.
(c) Why he does not love the Land.
(d) Why he wants to return to a shunned life in his world.
3. Who does not want Covenant to go with Hyrim?
(c) No one.
4. How does Troy react to the woman's news?
(a) He is stunned.
(b) He is eager to go out and engage the army.
(c) He is mystified why the army has stopped.
(d) He is concerned for her world but sees nothing he can do about it.
5. Who wakens Covenant?
(c) Lord Shetra.
(d) Lord Hyrim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Joan calls Covenant?
2. What does Bannor do?
3. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
4. Why is Covenant angry?
5. Where does Covenant go in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Hile Troy and what should he be able to be proof of to Covenant?
2. What does Lord Hyrim explain to Covenant when Hyrim wakes Covenant?
3. What does Amok tell Covenant and the Lords Council?
4. What happens when Troy and Covenant come upon Trell Atiaran-mate?
5. What does the Prologue reveal about Thomas Covenant's past?
6. With what is Covenant still struggling and what is his fear about it?
7. Why are Covenant's dreams important?
8. How does Covenant respond to Lord Hyrim's request and who does Covenant think of as Hyrim is leaving?
9. What does High Lord Elena assign?
10. How is Covenant viewed in the Land?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)