|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the interpreter say about Covenant's dreams?
(a) They have no meaning for the most part.
(b) They are too sketcher.
(c) They are true.
(d) They are symbolic.
2. Who is the creator of Amok?
(a) The planet god.
(b) High Lord Kevin.
(c) He was born just like all other humans.
(d) He was born among the giants.
3. What confuses Troy about Covenant?
(a) Why he does not love the Land.
(b) Why he does not recognize that he belongs in the Land.
(c) Why he wants to return to a shunned life in his world.
(d) Why he still wears his wedding band.
4. Where does Covenant go in Chapter 10?
(a) To Mhoram's room.
(b) To try to find his way home.
(c) To his suite of rooms.
(d) To try to find Lena.
5. What does Bannor do?
(a) Restrains Covenant.
(c) Saves Covenant.
(d) Kills Trell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Foamfollower?
2. Who summons Covenant?
3. Who takes charge of the army that will go against Lord Foul's group?
4. How is Covenant physically when he arrives in the Land?
5. What does Covenant think of the other land?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Troy and Covenant come upon Trell Atiaran-mate?
2. What does Runick relate when he arrives to where the army is encamped?
3. With what is Covenant still struggling and what is his fear about it?
4. What does Amok tell Covenant and the Lords Council?
5. What does Elena tell Amok and what does Amok respond and then do?
6. How does Covenant respond to Lord Hyrim's request and who does Covenant think of as Hyrim is leaving?
7. What does the man who picks up a hitchhiking Covenant say about a man in the next town?
8. What does the Prologue reveal about Thomas Covenant's past?
9. What does Hile Troy think of the Land?
10. How does Covenant explain his feelings about the Land to Troy?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)