Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Covenant go to town?
(a) Drives his car.
(d) Rides his bike.
2. Whose skin is like ice and he is almost dead but still alive?
(a) The minatour who is with Lord Foul's army.
(b) A soldier Runnik and his group come upon.
(c) Lord Shetra.
(d) The giant who is with Lord Foul's army.
3. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
(a) Be willing to rule their Land.
(b) What is needed.
(c) Take care of Elena's child.
(d) Forgive Joan.
4. Who gives each council member duties to carry out?
5. What does Covenant think will happen if he succeeds to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
(b) He won't be able to go back to his life of leprosy.
(c) He will never be able to reject their beliefs in him.
(d) He will be made a king against his will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Mhoram put on Covenant?
2. Who does Lord Hyrim want to aid?
3. What does Troy ignore about Covenant?
4. What does Troy know about the plan he has made?
5. What word do those in Revelstone have of Foul's army?
Short Essay Questions
1. With what is Covenant still struggling and what is his fear about it?
2. What do Covenant and Lord Mhoram discuss?
3. How is Troy rendered unconscious?
4. How does Troy feel about Elena and where does he decide to go?
5. Who does Elena choose for the trip with Amok and how does Troy react?
6. What does Covenant realize about Elena and what is her response when he tells her?
7. Who is Hile Troy and what should he be able to be proof of to Covenant?
8. What does Troy think about as he begins his ride to war?
9. What does Amok tell Covenant and the Lords Council?
10. What does Troy admit to himself about Garroting Deep and who does Mhoram summon as the enter the wood?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)