|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant stop doing?
(a) Going to to other people's houses for dinner.
(b) Taking his medicines.
(c) Sending child support.
(d) Calling his son.
2. What does Troy believe regardless of what Covenant says?
(a) That the Land is real.
(b) That Elena is going to be their downfall.
(c) That Lord Foul is not that powerful.
(d) That Elena rather than Covenant is the Land's savior.
3. What happens when Amok says he must go?
(a) Covenant grabs him.
(b) The coucil tries to force him to stay.
(c) The council places him under house arrest.
(d) He simply vanishes.
4. Who has been looking for Covenant?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The priest.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) Covenant's boss.
5. What does Covenant do with Elena?
(a) Questions Elena about the army.
(b) Pushes her away.
(c) Tells her to stop lecturing him.
(d) Calls Elena a liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the creator of Amok?
2. Why does it seem that Covenant may have taken a journey when he wakes in Chapter 1?
3. What does Mhoram see in his dreams?
4. What does Covenant think of the other land?
5. What happens to the stables on Covenant's land?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Covenant's dreams important?
2. Describe the meeting between Elena and Covenant in her room.
3. What does Amok explain to the Council?
4. What do Elena and Covenant say to Troy separately as they discuss Troy's army?
5. What does Troy think about as he begins his ride to war?
6. What happens in Elena's room while she and Covenant are waiting for a dream interpreter?
7. Who is Hile Troy and what should he be able to be proof of to Covenant?
8. What does Amok say about the pool where the boat stops?
9. Who asks to meet with Covenant?
10. How does Covenant feel after refusing Elena's sexual advances?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)