|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant decide to become?
(a) A guardian.
(b) A court clown.
(c) His own despiser.
(d) A guide to Formfellow.
2. What does Troy believe regardless of what Covenant says?
(a) That Elena rather than Covenant is the Land's savior.
(b) That the Land is real.
(c) That Elena is going to be their downfall.
(d) That Lord Foul is not that powerful.
3. What does Elena do while waiting with Covenant?
(a) Lectures Covenant.
(b) Kisses Covenant.
(c) Tells Covenant about the plan for Foul's army.
(d) Tells Covenant about his daughter.
4. Who is watching Covenant and Elena as they are marching?
5. Where does Covenant go in Chapter 10?
(a) To his suite of rooms.
(b) To try to find his way home.
(c) To try to find Lena.
(d) To Mhoram's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns Troy about his men?
2. What happens to the stables on Covenant's land?
3. Who has been looking for Covenant?
4. Why is the council surprised about who is leading the army?
5. What does Covenant think will happen if he succeeds to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Covenant feel after refusing Elena's sexual advances?
2. What information is the Council finally able to coax out of Amok, and what do some of the Council members think about what they learn?
3. What does High Lord Elena assign?
4. What does Runick relate when he arrives to where the army is encamped?
5. Who is Hile Troy and what should he be able to be proof of to Covenant?
6. What happens to one of the Ranyhyn and what does Elena do?
7. What is Covenant's response to being back in the land and why can't the people do as he asks?
8. How is Covenant viewed in the Land?
9. What does Troy do when he notices a shimmering during the Council meeting in Loresraat?
10. What does Elena say in answer to Covenant's question about Lord Foul?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)