|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is the woman who arrives with news?
(a) Covenant's world.
(b) The city.
(c) The plains of Ra.
(d) Another world parellel to the Land.
2. For what sign was Amok waiting?
(a) The krill sword coming alive.
(b) The white gold creating a vibration Amok can feel.
(c) The star Sysil exploding.
(d) The alignment of two planets that do not usually align.
3. Whose skin is like ice and he is almost dead but still alive?
(a) A soldier Runnik and his group come upon.
(b) Lord Shetra.
(c) The giant who is with Lord Foul's army.
(d) The minatour who is with Lord Foul's army.
4. What does Elena say to Troy about his men?
(a) They will need Troy to set an example.
(b) They need time to say goodbye to their loved ones.
(c) They can't possibly march all night.
(d) They trust him.
5. How many Bloodguard are to go with Shetra and Covenant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man with whom Covenant has a drink tell Covenant?
2. What are the phone calls about that Covenant receives from townspeople?
3. What does Covenant think is deadly?
4. What do Covenant and Mhoram discuss?
5. What does Covenant stop doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story does Covenant tell as the army arrives at the Rock Gardens of the Maerl?
2. How does Covenant explain his feelings about the Land to Troy?
3. What does Elena tell Amok and what does Amok respond and then do?
4. Who comes in from Ra and what news does the person bring?
5. With what is Covenant still struggling and what is his fear about it?
6. Why are Troy's men in a bad situation?
7. What happens when Troy and Covenant come upon Trell Atiaran-mate?
8. How is Covenant viewed in the Land?
9. What does High Lord Elena assign?
10. What does the man who picks up a hitchhiking Covenant say about a man in the next town?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)