|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Bloodguard are to go with Shetra and Covenant?
2. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
(a) Be willing to rule their Land.
(b) Forgive Joan.
(c) Take care of Elena's child.
(d) What is needed.
3. Where do some of the Council members go?
(a) To warn villages in the Army's path.
(b) To help people in areas that have been decimated by Lord Foul
(c) To a secret hidaway to direct the forces and remain safe.
(d) To ask help of the giants.
4. What does Covenant decide to become?
(a) A court clown.
(b) A guardian.
(c) His own despiser.
(d) A guide to Formfellow.
5. What does Troy believe regardless of what Covenant says?
(a) That Lord Foul is not that powerful.
(b) That Elena is going to be their downfall.
(c) That Elena rather than Covenant is the Land's savior.
(d) That the Land is real.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Covenant physically when he arrives in the Land?
2. What does Lord Mhoram put on Covenant?
3. Who is gathering an army?
4. For what sign was Amok waiting?
5. What does Elena do while waiting with Covenant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Troy's men in a bad situation?
2. What does Hile Troy think of the Land?
3. Describe the meeting between Elena and Covenant in her room.
4. Who asks to meet with Covenant?
5. How does Covenant respond to Lord Hyrim's request and who does Covenant think of as Hyrim is leaving?
6. What does the man who picks up a hitchhiking Covenant say about a man in the next town?
7. What type of phone calls is Covenant receiving and what happens to the stables?
8. What does the Prologue reveal about Thomas Covenant's past?
9. What do Covenant and Lord Mhoram discuss?
10. What does Lord Hyrim explain to Covenant when Hyrim wakes Covenant?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)