|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose skin is like ice and he is almost dead but still alive?
(a) The minatour who is with Lord Foul's army.
(b) The giant who is with Lord Foul's army.
(c) Lord Shetra.
(d) A soldier Runnik and his group come upon.
2. What does Troy believe regardless of what Covenant says?
(a) That Elena rather than Covenant is the Land's savior.
(b) That Lord Foul is not that powerful.
(c) That Elena is going to be their downfall.
(d) That the Land is real.
3. Who is leading Lord Foul's army?
(a) A giant.
(b) A centaur.
(c) A minotaur.
(d) Lord Foul.
4. What happens to the stables on Covenant's land?
(a) Covenant turns them into an art studio.
(b) They collapse.
(d) They burn.
5. How is Covenant physically when he arrives in the Land?
(a) Wounded and ill from ALS.
(b) Wounded and ill from his leprosy.
(c) He becomes immediately very healthy.
(d) His head is cut slightly but ok otherwise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elena do when the interpreter arrives?
2. What does Troy learn that disgusts him?
3. What does Covenant think about Joan as he is resting?
4. What is the Warmark?
5. What does Lord Mhoram put on Covenant?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Troy react to the news about Lord Foul's army, and who is leading the army?
2. What is Covenant's response to being back in the land and why can't the people do as he asks?
3. What does Elena tell Amok and what does Amok respond and then do?
4. How is Covenant viewed in the Land?
5. Why are Troy's men in a bad situation?
6. Who asks to meet with Covenant?
7. What happens in Elena's room while she and Covenant are waiting for a dream interpreter?
8. How does Covenant explain his feelings about the Land to Troy?
9. What does High Lord Elena assign?
10. What does Amok tell Covenant and the Lords Council?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)