|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant do with Elena?
(a) Calls Elena a liar.
(b) Pushes her away.
(c) Tells her to stop lecturing him.
(d) Questions Elena about the army.
2. Who is gathering an army?
(a) High Lord Elena.
(b) Lord Foul.
(c) Lord Mhoram.
3. How does Covenant go to town?
(a) Rides his bike.
(c) Drives his car.
4. What does Covenant stop doing?
(a) Going to to other people's houses for dinner.
(b) Calling his son.
(c) Taking his medicines.
(d) Sending child support.
5. What wards does Elena tell Amok they have mastered?
(a) None of them.
(b) 1 of them.
(c) All of them.
(d) 3 of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
2. Who summons Covenant?
3. What signals the start of the war?
4. What does Covenant think will happen if he fails to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
5. For whom do Elena and Covenant wait?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Troy think about as he begins his ride to war?
2. How does Troy feel about Elena and where does he decide to go?
3. Who is Hile Troy and what should he be able to be proof of to Covenant?
4. Who asks to meet with Covenant?
5. Describe the meeting between Elena and Covenant in her room.
6. What do Elena and Covenant say to Troy separately as they discuss Troy's army?
7. What does Elena tell Amok and what does Amok respond and then do?
8. What happens to Covenant when the Sheriff takes him home?
9. What does Troy admit to himself about Garroting Deep and who does Mhoram summon as the enter the wood?
10. What is Troy's strategy for his army at the opening of Chapter 19?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)