|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Trell?
(a) The father of the girl Covenant had raped.
(b) One of Covenant's staunchest supporters.
(c) A wood cutter.
(d) A palace guard.
2. What is the source of Covenant's magic?
(a) His illness.
(b) His vibrational level.
(c) His necklace.
(d) His wedding band.
3. Who does not want Covenant to go with Hyrim?
(a) No one.
4. Who is Amok?
(a) A male who appears to be young but also old.
(b) The emissary from Lord Foul.
(c) The head of the planetary religious council.
(d) An emissary from another world similar to Covenant's.
5. What does Elena do when the interpreter arrives?
(a) Gives them both a lecture.
(b) Stays to hear what Covenant says.
(c) Asks the interpreter to interpret one of her dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy believe regardless of what Covenant says?
2. What does Bannor do?
3. What does Elena do while waiting with Covenant?
4. Who has been looking for Covenant?
5. Whose forgiveness does Covenant ask?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Covenant when the Sheriff takes him home?
2. How does Covenant explain his feelings about the Land to Troy?
3. What is Covenant's response to being back in the land and why can't the people do as he asks?
4. Why are Troy's men in a bad situation?
5. What happens when Troy and Covenant come upon Trell Atiaran-mate?
6. Who comes in from Ra and what news does the person bring?
7. What does Lord Hyrim explain to Covenant when Hyrim wakes Covenant?
8. What does High Lord Elena assign?
9. Describe the meeting between Elena and Covenant in her room.
10. What does Hile Troy think of the Land?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)