|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy learn that disgusts him?
(b) About Covenant betraying Trell.
(c) Abourt Covenant raping Trell's daughter.
(d) About Trell's daughter being shunned by the community.
2. Why is Covenant angry?
(a) That he is expected to be a hero.
(b) That he cannot return immediately to his world.
(c) That the Lords pulled him away from a conversation with Joan.
(d) That the Lords want his help.
3. What has been taken over by the ravers?
(a) The centaru, minatour and one giant.
(b) No one.
(c) Three kings of other countries.
(d) Three giant brothers.
4. What wards does Elena tell Amok they have mastered?
(a) None of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) 3 of them.
(d) 1 of them.
5. What does Bannor do?
(b) Saves Covenant.
(c) Kills Trell.
(d) Restrains Covenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Joan calls Covenant?
2. Who does not want Covenant to go with Hyrim?
3. Whose skin is like ice and he is almost dead but still alive?
4. For what sign was Amok waiting?
5. Where does Covenant go in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Covenant respond to Lord Hyrim's request and who does Covenant think of as Hyrim is leaving?
2. What type of phone calls is Covenant receiving and what happens to the stables?
3. Why are Covenant's dreams important?
4. Describe the meeting between Elena and Covenant in her room.
5. What does Elena tell Amok and what does Amok respond and then do?
6. What happens to Covenant when the Sheriff takes him home?
7. What does the man who picks up a hitchhiking Covenant say about a man in the next town?
8. Who asks to meet with Covenant?
9. What does High Lord Elena assign?
10. What does Runick relate when he arrives to where the army is encamped?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)