|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Covenant appear in the Land when he returns in Chapter 3?
(a) Under a mountain.
(b) Beside a stream.
(c) The council chamber of the Lords in Revelstone.
(d) A mountain top.
2. What does the interpreter say about Covenant's dreams?
(a) They are too sketcher.
(b) They have no meaning for the most part.
(c) They are true.
(d) They are symbolic.
3. Who summons Covenant?
(a) Lord Mhoram.
(b) No one; it just seems to happen.
(c) High Lord Elena.
(d) Lord Foul.
4. What is Amok to reveal to them?
(a) What is needed for the First Ward.
(b) What is needed for the each Ward in sequence.
(c) What is needed for the Seventh Ward.
(d) What is needed for the Third Ward.
5. What is left of the woman with leprosy?
(b) Ten nubs where her fingers were.
(c) A smile and an eye.
(d) A pair of ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the creator of Amok?
2. What does Covenant think will happen if he fails to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
3. Whose forgiveness does Covenant ask?
4. What signals the start of the war?
5. What does Covenant think of the other land?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the man who picks up a hitchhiking Covenant say about a man in the next town?
2. What type of phone calls is Covenant receiving and what happens to the stables?
3. Who is Hile Troy and what should he be able to be proof of to Covenant?
4. What happens in Elena's room while she and Covenant are waiting for a dream interpreter?
5. What does Lord Hyrim explain to Covenant when Hyrim wakes Covenant?
6. Who comes in from Ra and what news does the person bring?
7. Describe the meeting between Elena and Covenant in her room.
8. Where is Covenant when Chapter 3 opens and what does he learn?
9. What does Elena tell Amok and what does Amok respond and then do?
10. How does Covenant respond to Lord Hyrim's request and who does Covenant think of as Hyrim is leaving?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)