|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Troy about his men?
(a) They they are not well trained.
(b) That they believe in Covenant too much.
(c) That they will run when put to the test.
(d) That they put too much faith in him.
2. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
(a) As a pariah.
(b) As one of them; no more; no less.
(c) As if he does not exist.
(d) As a hero.
3. For what sign was Amok waiting?
(a) The krill sword coming alive.
(b) The white gold creating a vibration Amok can feel.
(c) The star Sysil exploding.
(d) The alignment of two planets that do not usually align.
4. Why does Covenant decide to go to town?
(a) To buy some groceries.
(b) A reality check.
(c) To harass others.
(d) To return some books to the library.
5. Who has been looking for Covenant?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The priest.
(d) Covenant's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy thing everyone sees in Covenant?
2. What does Elena do when the interpreter arrives?
3. Where does Covenant go in Chapter 10?
4. What does Covenant think about Joan as he is resting?
5. How many Bloodguard are to go with Shetra and Covenant?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Covenant viewed in the Land?
2. What does Amok tell Covenant and the Lords Council?
3. How does Covenant respond to Lord Hyrim's request and who does Covenant think of as Hyrim is leaving?
4. Who asks to meet with Covenant?
5. What is Covenant's response to being back in the land and why can't the people do as he asks?
6. Who is Hile Troy and what should he be able to be proof of to Covenant?
7. Where is Covenant when Chapter 3 opens and what does he learn?
8. What happens in Elena's room while she and Covenant are waiting for a dream interpreter?
9. What happens when Troy and Covenant come upon Trell Atiaran-mate?
10. Describe the meeting between Elena and Covenant in her room.
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)