|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
(a) As one of them; no more; no less.
(b) As a hero.
(c) As a pariah.
(d) As if he does not exist.
2. Why does it seem that Covenant may have taken a journey when he wakes in Chapter 1?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He has a magical burn where is ring is.
(c) He is bruised.
(d) He is wearing strange clothes.
3. What is the importance of white gold in the "Land"?
(a) It is used to keep people healthy.
(b) It has magical properties.
(c) It is used a money there.
(d) There is no significance.
4. From where is the woman who arrives with news?
(a) The plains of Ra.
(b) The city.
(c) Another world parellel to the Land.
(d) Covenant's world.
5. Where do some of the Council members go?
(a) To ask help of the giants.
(b) To warn villages in the Army's path.
(c) To help people in areas that have been decimated by Lord Foul
(d) To a secret hidaway to direct the forces and remain safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what sign was Amok waiting?
2. Who is in Revelstone who wants to meet with Covenant and the others?
3. What is the Warmark?
4. What confuses Troy about Covenant?
5. What are the phone calls about that Covenant receives from townspeople?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in Elena's room while she and Covenant are waiting for a dream interpreter?
2. How does Troy react to the news about Lord Foul's army, and who is leading the army?
3. Who comes in from Ra and what news does the person bring?
4. What does High Lord Elena assign?
5. What happens to Covenant when the Sheriff takes him home?
6. What does the Prologue reveal about Thomas Covenant's past?
7. What happens when Troy and Covenant come upon Trell Atiaran-mate?
8. What does Lord Hyrim explain to Covenant when Hyrim wakes Covenant?
9. Why are Covenant's dreams important?
10. What does Hile Troy think of the Land?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)