|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant think of the other land?
(a) He thinks they are kind but misguided.
(b) He wishes he could stay there.
(c) He believes it does not exist and he is dreaming.
(d) He loves being a hero.
2. What is Amok to reveal to them?
(a) What is needed for the Third Ward.
(b) What is needed for the Seventh Ward.
(c) What is needed for the First Ward.
(d) What is needed for the each Ward in sequence.
3. What news does the woman bring?
(a) Lord Foul's army has been in the same place for days.
(b) Lord Foul is much closer than expected.
(c) Her parellel world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
(d) Covenant's world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
4. What does Mhoram see in his dreams?
(a) Hile Troy can weild the white gold if Covenant will give it to him.
(b) The Land will die without Covenant's help.
(c) Covenant can save or betray the Land.
(d) Covenant will eventually rule the Land as a benevolent king.
5. Who does not want Covenant to go with Hyrim?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes charge of the army that will go against Lord Foul's group?
2. What does Lord Mhoram put on Covenant?
3. Who does Lord Hyrim want to aid?
4. How does Troy react to the woman's news?
5. What disease does Covenant develop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hile Troy think of the Land?
2. What does Runick relate when he arrives to where the army is encamped?
3. Who comes in from Ra and what news does the person bring?
4. What happens to Covenant when the Sheriff takes him home?
5. How does Covenant explain his feelings about the Land to Troy?
6. What does High Lord Elena assign?
7. What does the Prologue reveal about Thomas Covenant's past?
8. What does Lord Hyrim explain to Covenant when Hyrim wakes Covenant?
9. What does Amok tell Covenant and the Lords Council?
10. What do Covenant and Lord Mhoram discuss?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)