|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Joan calls Covenant?
(a) He trips and hits his head.
(b) He threatens her with magic.
(c) He screams at her.
(d) He refuses to speak with her.
2. What confuses Troy about Covenant?
(a) Why he does not recognize that he belongs in the Land.
(b) Why he still wears his wedding band.
(c) Why he does not love the Land.
(d) Why he wants to return to a shunned life in his world.
3. What does Covenant think will happen if he succeeds to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
(a) He will be made a king against his will.
(c) He won't be able to go back to his life of leprosy.
(d) He will never be able to reject their beliefs in him.
4. Why does Covenant ride away angry?
(a) Troy insults him and calls him a coward.
(b) Trell tries to attack him again.
(c) Elena tries to kiss him again.
(d) Telling a story upsets him.
5. What word do those in Revelstone have of Foul's army?
(a) That Foul's army has just left the mountain.
(c) That Foul is having trouble pulling an Army together.
(d) That Foul's army is deserting in large numbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mhoram see in his dreams?
2. What does Elena say to Troy about his men?
3. Why does Covenant decide to go to town?
4. What does Covenant think of the other land?
5. Who is watching Covenant and Elena as they are marching?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Elena tell Amok and what does Amok respond and then do?
2. What happens to Covenant when the Sheriff takes him home?
3. What is Covenant's response to being back in the land and why can't the people do as he asks?
4. What does the man who picks up a hitchhiking Covenant say about a man in the next town?
5. Why are Covenant's dreams important?
6. How does Covenant respond to Lord Hyrim's request and who does Covenant think of as Hyrim is leaving?
7. What do Covenant and Lord Mhoram discuss?
8. What happens in Elena's room while she and Covenant are waiting for a dream interpreter?
9. What does Amok tell Covenant and the Lords Council?
10. What does Runick relate when he arrives to where the army is encamped?
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)