|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the importance of white gold in the "Land"?
(a) It has magical properties.
(b) It is used to keep people healthy.
(c) There is no significance.
(d) It is used a money there.
2. What does Trell do when he loses himself for a moment?
(a) Hugs Covenant.
(b) Tells Covenant to go home.
(c) Attacks Covenant.
(d) Breaks down and cries.
3. What does Covenant decide to become?
(a) His own despiser.
(b) A guide to Formfellow.
(c) A guardian.
(d) A court clown.
4. Where does Covenant go in Chapter 10?
(a) To try to find his way home.
(b) To try to find Lena.
(c) To Mhoram's room.
(d) To his suite of rooms.
5. Who is Foamfollower?
(a) A giant who helps Covenant on his first trip to the land.
(b) Troy's aide de camp.
(c) A healer who helps Covenant with his balance.
(d) An armsman who is making armor for Covenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mhoram see in his dreams?
2. What happens when Amok says he must go?
3. What does Covenant think will happen if he fails to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
4. How does Troy react to the woman's news?
5. Where does Covenant appear in the Land when he returns in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of phone calls is Covenant receiving and what happens to the stables?
2. With what is Covenant still struggling and what is his fear about it?
3. Why are Covenant's dreams important?
4. What happens when Troy and Covenant come upon Trell Atiaran-mate?
5. What happens in Elena's room while she and Covenant are waiting for a dream interpreter?
6. What does Hile Troy think of the Land?
7. What does High Lord Elena assign?
8. What does Lord Hyrim explain to Covenant when Hyrim wakes Covenant?
9. How does Covenant respond to Lord Hyrim's request and who does Covenant think of as Hyrim is leaving?
10. Describe the meeting between Elena and Covenant in her room.
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)