|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Trell?
(a) One of Covenant's staunchest supporters.
(b) A wood cutter.
(c) A palace guard.
(d) The father of the girl Covenant had raped.
2. What does Elena do while waiting with Covenant?
(a) Tells Covenant about his daughter.
(b) Kisses Covenant.
(c) Tells Covenant about the plan for Foul's army.
(d) Lectures Covenant.
3. What news does the woman bring?
(a) Lord Foul's army has been in the same place for days.
(b) Lord Foul is much closer than expected.
(c) Covenant's world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
(d) Her parellel world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
4. Who is gathering an army?
(a) Lord Foul.
(c) Lord Mhoram.
(d) High Lord Elena.
5. What does Mhoram see in his dreams?
(a) The Land will die without Covenant's help.
(b) Hile Troy can weild the white gold if Covenant will give it to him.
(c) Covenant can save or betray the Land.
(d) Covenant will eventually rule the Land as a benevolent king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lord Hyrim want to aid?
2. What does Troy learn that disgusts him?
3. Why does Covenant ride away angry?
4. Why is Covenant angry?
5. What do Covenant and Mhoram discuss?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Covenant's dreams important?
2. Why are Troy's men in a bad situation?
3. What does Amok tell Covenant and the Lords Council?
4. How does Covenant explain his feelings about the Land to Troy?
5. What story does Covenant tell as the army arrives at the Rock Gardens of the Maerl?
6. How does Troy react to the news about Lord Foul's army, and who is leading the army?
7. What do Elena and Covenant say to Troy separately as they discuss Troy's army?
8. What happens when Troy and Covenant come upon Trell Atiaran-mate?
9. With what is Covenant still struggling and what is his fear about it?
10. Who is Hile Troy and what should he be able to be proof of to Covenant?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)