|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signals the start of the war?
(a) A brilliant yellow glow is in the west.
(b) Lord Foul's emissary kills one of the High Lords.
(c) Lord Foul's army is on the move.
(d) An eerie silence is heard throughout the castle.
2. What has been taken over by the ravers?
(a) No one.
(b) Three giant brothers.
(c) The centaru, minatour and one giant.
(d) Three kings of other countries.
3. What is Amok to reveal to them?
(a) What is needed for the First Ward.
(b) What is needed for the Third Ward.
(c) What is needed for the Seventh Ward.
(d) What is needed for the each Ward in sequence.
4. What does Troy believe regardless of what Covenant says?
(a) That Elena rather than Covenant is the Land's savior.
(b) That Lord Foul is not that powerful.
(c) That Elena is going to be their downfall.
(d) That the Land is real.
5. Who is watching Covenant and Elena as they are marching?
6. What does Covenant think will happen if he fails to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
(a) He will not be prepared to fight Foul.
(b) He will become like Foul.
(c) He will give in to Elena's pressuring.
(d) He will die.
7. Who is the creator of Amok?
(a) He was born among the giants.
(b) He was born just like all other humans.
(c) The planet god.
(d) High Lord Kevin.
8. Who summons Covenant?
(a) Lord Foul.
(b) Lord Mhoram.
(c) High Lord Elena.
(d) No one; it just seems to happen.
9. What does Covenant think will happen if he succeeds to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
(a) He will never be able to reject their beliefs in him.
(b) He will be made a king against his will.
(d) He won't be able to go back to his life of leprosy.
10. For what sign was Amok waiting?
(a) The alignment of two planets that do not usually align.
(b) The star Sysil exploding.
(c) The white gold creating a vibration Amok can feel.
(d) The krill sword coming alive.
11. Why does it seem that Covenant may have taken a journey when he wakes in Chapter 1?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is bruised.
(c) He is wearing strange clothes.
(d) He has a magical burn where is ring is.
12. What news does the woman bring?
(a) Covenant's world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
(b) Lord Foul is much closer than expected.
(c) Lord Foul's army has been in the same place for days.
(d) Her parellel world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
13. Why does Covenant ride away angry?
(a) Elena tries to kiss him again.
(b) Troy insults him and calls him a coward.
(c) Trell tries to attack him again.
(d) Telling a story upsets him.
14. What does Covenant do with Elena?
(a) Pushes her away.
(b) Tells her to stop lecturing him.
(c) Calls Elena a liar.
(d) Questions Elena about the army.
15. What does Elena do when the interpreter arrives?
(a) Asks the interpreter to interpret one of her dreams.
(b) Gives them both a lecture.
(d) Stays to hear what Covenant says.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Revelstone who wants to meet with Covenant and the others?
2. How is Covenant physically when he arrives in the Land?
3. Why does Covenant's wife divorce him?
4. What does Bannor do?
5. What does Covenant think about Joan as he is resting?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)