|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is watching Covenant and Elena as they are marching?
2. Whose skin is like ice and he is almost dead but still alive?
(a) A soldier Runnik and his group come upon.
(b) Lord Shetra.
(c) The minatour who is with Lord Foul's army.
(d) The giant who is with Lord Foul's army.
3. What is the importance of white gold in the "Land"?
(a) There is no significance.
(b) It has magical properties.
(c) It is used to keep people healthy.
(d) It is used a money there.
4. What does Covenant bring to life?
(a) A doorway.
(b) The tattoo of the Warmark.
(c) His ring.
(d) The krill.
5. Who is leading Lord Foul's army?
(a) A minotaur.
(b) Lord Foul.
(c) A giant.
(d) A centaur.
6. Who summons Covenant?
(a) Lord Foul.
(b) High Lord Elena.
(c) No one; it just seems to happen.
(d) Lord Mhoram.
7. What does Covenant decide to become?
(a) A guide to Formfellow.
(b) His own despiser.
(c) A guardian.
(d) A court clown.
8. Who wakens Covenant?
(a) Lord Shetra.
(b) Lord Hyrim.
9. Who does Lord Hyrim want to aid?
(a) The tree people.
(b) The giants.
(c) The forest folk.
(d) The sea dwellers.
10. For whom do Elena and Covenant wait?
(a) Covenant's accuser.
(b) A man to interpret Covenant's dreams.
11. Who has been looking for Covenant?
(a) Covenant's boss.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The priest.
12. What news does the woman bring?
(a) Lord Foul's army has been in the same place for days.
(b) Covenant's world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
(c) Lord Foul is much closer than expected.
(d) Her parellel world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
13. What wards does Elena tell Amok they have mastered?
(a) None of them.
(b) 3 of them.
(c) All of them.
(d) 1 of them.
14. Who does not want Covenant to go with Hyrim?
(b) No one.
15. Who is Amok?
(a) The emissary from Lord Foul.
(b) An emissary from another world similar to Covenant's.
(c) A male who appears to be young but also old.
(d) The head of the planetary religious council.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what sign was Amok waiting?
2. What is the one thing for which Troy cannot forgive Covenant?
3. What confuses Troy about Covenant?
4. What does Covenant think will happen if he fails to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
5. What does Elena do while waiting with Covenant?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)