|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes charge of the army that will go against Lord Foul's group?
2. Whose forgiveness does Covenant ask?
3. Who is gathering an army?
(a) Lord Mhoram.
(c) Lord Foul.
(d) High Lord Elena.
4. Whose skin is like ice and he is almost dead but still alive?
(a) A soldier Runnik and his group come upon.
(b) The minatour who is with Lord Foul's army.
(c) The giant who is with Lord Foul's army.
(d) Lord Shetra.
5. Who does Lord Hyrim want to aid?
(a) The forest folk.
(b) The sea dwellers.
(c) The giants.
(d) The tree people.
6. Who is in Revelstone who wants to meet with Covenant and the others?
(a) A stranger.
(b) The head of the planetary religious council.
(c) The head of the stone cutters guild.
(d) An emissary from Lord Foul.
7. Why does Covenant decide to go to town?
(a) To buy some groceries.
(b) A reality check.
(c) To return some books to the library.
(d) To harass others.
8. What does Trell do when he loses himself for a moment?
(a) Tells Covenant to go home.
(b) Breaks down and cries.
(c) Hugs Covenant.
(d) Attacks Covenant.
9. Who is Hile Troy?
(a) Another man from the real world.
(b) A healer.
(c) The administrator of the keys.
(d) The secretary to the Warmark.
10. Who is the creator of Amok?
(a) The planet god.
(b) He was born among the giants.
(c) He was born just like all other humans.
(d) High Lord Kevin.
11. What does Covenant bring to life?
(a) A doorway.
(b) The tattoo of the Warmark.
(c) His ring.
(d) The krill.
12. What does Lord Mhoram put on Covenant?
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A suit of armor.
(d) A bracelet.
13. Who does not want Covenant to go with Hyrim?
(a) No one.
14. Who wakens Covenant?
(b) Lord Hyrim.
(c) Lord Shetra.
15. Where do some of the Council members go?
(a) To help people in areas that have been decimated by Lord Foul
(b) To warn villages in the Army's path.
(c) To ask help of the giants.
(d) To a secret hidaway to direct the forces and remain safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives each council member duties to carry out?
2. Where does Covenant appear in the Land when he returns in Chapter 3?
3. Where does Covenant go in Chapter 10?
4. What happens to the stables on Covenant's land?
5. What is the one thing for which Troy cannot forgive Covenant?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)