|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant think will happen if he succeeds to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
(a) He won't be able to go back to his life of leprosy.
(b) He will never be able to reject their beliefs in him.
(d) He will be made a king against his will.
2. What news does the woman bring?
(a) Lord Foul is much closer than expected.
(b) Covenant's world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
(c) Lord Foul's army has been in the same place for days.
(d) Her parellel world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
3. What is Thomas Covenant's occupation in the "real" world?
4. What does Covenant bring to life?
(a) A doorway.
(b) The tattoo of the Warmark.
(c) The krill.
(d) His ring.
5. What does Covenant think of the other land?
(a) He wishes he could stay there.
(b) He loves being a hero.
(c) He thinks they are kind but misguided.
(d) He believes it does not exist and he is dreaming.
6. For whom do Elena and Covenant wait?
(b) Covenant's accuser.
(d) A man to interpret Covenant's dreams.
7. What is the importance of white gold in the "Land"?
(a) It has magical properties.
(b) It is used to keep people healthy.
(c) It is used a money there.
(d) There is no significance.
8. Who gives each council member duties to carry out?
9. Who does not want Covenant to go with Hyrim?
(b) No one.
10. What is left of the woman with leprosy?
(b) Ten nubs where her fingers were.
(c) A pair of ears.
(d) A smile and an eye.
11. What does Elena do while waiting with Covenant?
(a) Tells Covenant about his daughter.
(b) Tells Covenant about the plan for Foul's army.
(c) Kisses Covenant.
(d) Lectures Covenant.
12. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
(a) What is needed.
(b) Forgive Joan.
(c) Take care of Elena's child.
(d) Be willing to rule their Land.
13. What is the one thing for which Troy cannot forgive Covenant?
(a) Refusing to acknowledge Elena as Covenant's daughter.
(b) Raping Lena.
(c) Refusing to fight.
(d) Calling Troy a traitor.
14. Who wakens Covenant?
(b) Lord Hyrim.
(d) Lord Shetra.
15. What does Covenant stop doing?
(a) Going to to other people's houses for dinner.
(b) Calling his son.
(c) Taking his medicines.
(d) Sending child support.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Amok says he must go?
2. How is Covenant physically when he arrives in the Land?
3. Where does Covenant tell a story?
4. Where does Covenant appear in the Land when he returns in Chapter 3?
5. Who is in Revelstone who wants to meet with Covenant and the others?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)