|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy learn that disgusts him?
(b) About Covenant betraying Trell.
(c) Abourt Covenant raping Trell's daughter.
(d) About Trell's daughter being shunned by the community.
2. What does Elena do when the interpreter arrives?
(a) Stays to hear what Covenant says.
(b) Gives them both a lecture.
(d) Asks the interpreter to interpret one of her dreams.
3. Who takes charge of the army that will go against Lord Foul's group?
4. For whom do Elena and Covenant wait?
(b) Covenant's accuser.
(d) A man to interpret Covenant's dreams.
5. What does the man with whom Covenant has a drink tell Covenant?
(a) That the people in the town are unfairly mean to a leper.
(b) That there is a leper in town who should leave.
(c) Nothing except for idle chat about the weather.
(d) That the man also has leprosy.
6. What does Covenant think about Joan as he is resting?
(a) That she has hurt him beyond forgiveness.
(b) That it must have taken a lot for her to call him.
(c) That she only wants to protect their son.
(d) That she is not a good mother.
7. What does Covenant think will happen if he succeeds to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
(a) He will be made a king against his will.
(c) He will never be able to reject their beliefs in him.
(d) He won't be able to go back to his life of leprosy.
8. What does Covenant think of the other land?
(a) He loves being a hero.
(b) He wishes he could stay there.
(c) He thinks they are kind but misguided.
(d) He believes it does not exist and he is dreaming.
9. What does Trell do when he loses himself for a moment?
(a) Hugs Covenant.
(b) Breaks down and cries.
(c) Attacks Covenant.
(d) Tells Covenant to go home.
10. Who is the creator of Amok?
(a) He was born among the giants.
(b) The planet god.
(c) High Lord Kevin.
(d) He was born just like all other humans.
11. What do Covenant and Mhoram discuss?
(a) Elena's pregnancy.
(b) White gold and how to use it.
(d) Returning Covenant to his world.
12. What does Mhoram see in his dreams?
(a) The Land will die without Covenant's help.
(b) Covenant can save or betray the Land.
(c) Covenant will eventually rule the Land as a benevolent king.
(d) Hile Troy can weild the white gold if Covenant will give it to him.
13. Why does Troy think Trell is wise?
(a) To not allow Trell's wife to join them.
(b) To not trust Covenant.
(c) To only bring his war hammer.
(d) To have included more healing paraphernalia than war things.
14. Whose forgiveness does Covenant ask?
15. What does Covenant do with Elena?
(a) Questions Elena about the army.
(b) Calls Elena a liar.
(c) Pushes her away.
(d) Tells her to stop lecturing him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakens Covenant?
2. What disease does Covenant develop?
3. Who does not want Covenant to go with Hyrim?
4. What does Covenant think will happen if he fails to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
5. What concerns Troy about his men?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)