|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Covenant go to town?
(b) Rides his bike.
(c) Drives his car.
2. What does Covenant decide to become?
(a) A guide to Formfellow.
(b) A court clown.
(c) His own despiser.
(d) A guardian.
3. Why is Covenant angry?
(a) That he cannot return immediately to his world.
(b) That the Lords pulled him away from a conversation with Joan.
(c) That he is expected to be a hero.
(d) That the Lords want his help.
4. Why does Troy think Trell is wise?
(a) To not allow Trell's wife to join them.
(b) To only bring his war hammer.
(c) To not trust Covenant.
(d) To have included more healing paraphernalia than war things.
5. What is the one thing for which Troy cannot forgive Covenant?
(a) Calling Troy a traitor.
(b) Refusing to fight.
(c) Refusing to acknowledge Elena as Covenant's daughter.
(d) Raping Lena.
6. Who is Amok?
(a) A male who appears to be young but also old.
(b) An emissary from another world similar to Covenant's.
(c) The emissary from Lord Foul.
(d) The head of the planetary religious council.
7. Where does Covenant tell a story?
(b) When the Army is at the Glowing Gates.
(c) When the Army is at the Rock Gardens of the Maerl.
(d) When the army is camped for the night.
8. Why does Covenant ride away angry?
(a) Telling a story upsets him.
(b) Troy insults him and calls him a coward.
(c) Elena tries to kiss him again.
(d) Trell tries to attack him again.
9. Where does Covenant go in Chapter 10?
(a) To Mhoram's room.
(b) To try to find Lena.
(c) To his suite of rooms.
(d) To try to find his way home.
10. What does Troy believe regardless of what Covenant says?
(a) That Elena is going to be their downfall.
(b) That the Land is real.
(c) That Elena rather than Covenant is the Land's savior.
(d) That Lord Foul is not that powerful.
11. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
(a) Be willing to rule their Land.
(b) Take care of Elena's child.
(c) What is needed.
(d) Forgive Joan.
12. What does the interpreter say about Covenant's dreams?
(a) They are too sketcher.
(b) They have no meaning for the most part.
(c) They are true.
(d) They are symbolic.
13. Who is watching Covenant and Elena as they are marching?
14. What is the importance of white gold in the "Land"?
(a) There is no significance.
(b) It is used to keep people healthy.
(c) It has magical properties.
(d) It is used a money there.
15. For whom do Elena and Covenant wait?
(a) Covenant's accuser.
(c) A man to interpret Covenant's dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Covenant think about Joan as he is resting?
2. What does the man with whom Covenant has a drink tell Covenant?
3. Who is the creator of Amok?
4. Why does it seem that Covenant may have taken a journey when he wakes in Chapter 1?
5. What is the source of Covenant's magic?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)