|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do some of the Council members go?
(a) To warn villages in the Army's path.
(b) To help people in areas that have been decimated by Lord Foul
(c) To a secret hidaway to direct the forces and remain safe.
(d) To ask help of the giants.
2. What do Covenant and Mhoram discuss?
(a) Returning Covenant to his world.
(b) Elena's pregnancy.
(c) White gold and how to use it.
3. What does Troy believe regardless of what Covenant says?
(a) That Lord Foul is not that powerful.
(b) That Elena is going to be their downfall.
(c) That Elena rather than Covenant is the Land's savior.
(d) That the Land is real.
4. Why is the council surprised about who is leading the army?
(a) Lord Foul has never left his castle before.
(b) Centaurs have always stayed neutral in wars before.
(c) The minatour had pledged his loyalty to the council.
(d) They thought the giants were above working with Lord Foul.
5. Who does not want Covenant to go with Hyrim?
(d) No one.
6. What confuses Troy about Covenant?
(a) Why he still wears his wedding band.
(b) Why he wants to return to a shunned life in his world.
(c) Why he does not recognize that he belongs in the Land.
(d) Why he does not love the Land.
7. For whom do Elena and Covenant wait?
(a) Covenant's accuser.
(b) A man to interpret Covenant's dreams.
8. What does the man with whom Covenant has a drink tell Covenant?
(a) That there is a leper in town who should leave.
(b) That the people in the town are unfairly mean to a leper.
(c) That the man also has leprosy.
(d) Nothing except for idle chat about the weather.
9. What is the importance of white gold in the "Land"?
(a) It is used to keep people healthy.
(b) There is no significance.
(c) It is used a money there.
(d) It has magical properties.
10. What wards does Elena tell Amok they have mastered?
(a) All of them.
(b) None of them.
(c) 1 of them.
(d) 3 of them.
11. What does Elena do while waiting with Covenant?
(a) Tells Covenant about the plan for Foul's army.
(b) Tells Covenant about his daughter.
(c) Kisses Covenant.
(d) Lectures Covenant.
12. What happens when Joan calls Covenant?
(a) He trips and hits his head.
(b) He refuses to speak with her.
(c) He threatens her with magic.
(d) He screams at her.
13. What does Covenant think will happen if he fails to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
(a) He will not be prepared to fight Foul.
(b) He will give in to Elena's pressuring.
(c) He will die.
(d) He will become like Foul.
14. How is Covenant physically when he arrives in the Land?
(a) Wounded and ill from his leprosy.
(b) Wounded and ill from ALS.
(c) He becomes immediately very healthy.
(d) His head is cut slightly but ok otherwise.
15. What does Elena do when the interpreter arrives?
(a) Gives them both a lecture.
(b) Stays to hear what Covenant says.
(c) Asks the interpreter to interpret one of her dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Warmark?
2. What does Elena say to Troy about his men?
3. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
4. Who is in Revelstone who wants to meet with Covenant and the others?
5. Who is the creator of Amok?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)