|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant bring to life?
(a) His ring.
(b) The krill.
(c) The tattoo of the Warmark.
(d) A doorway.
2. What confuses Troy about Covenant?
(a) Why he wants to return to a shunned life in his world.
(b) Why he still wears his wedding band.
(c) Why he does not love the Land.
(d) Why he does not recognize that he belongs in the Land.
3. What does Covenant think will happen if he fails to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will become like Foul.
(c) He will give in to Elena's pressuring.
(d) He will not be prepared to fight Foul.
4. What do Covenant and Mhoram discuss?
(a) Returning Covenant to his world.
(c) White gold and how to use it.
(d) Elena's pregnancy.
5. Whose forgiveness does Covenant ask?
6. What does the man with whom Covenant has a drink tell Covenant?
(a) That there is a leper in town who should leave.
(b) That the man also has leprosy.
(c) Nothing except for idle chat about the weather.
(d) That the people in the town are unfairly mean to a leper.
7. Who is watching Covenant and Elena as they are marching?
8. Who is the creator of Amok?
(a) He was born just like all other humans.
(b) High Lord Kevin.
(c) He was born among the giants.
(d) The planet god.
9. What signals the start of the war?
(a) Lord Foul's army is on the move.
(b) Lord Foul's emissary kills one of the High Lords.
(c) An eerie silence is heard throughout the castle.
(d) A brilliant yellow glow is in the west.
10. What does Elena do while waiting with Covenant?
(a) Tells Covenant about his daughter.
(b) Lectures Covenant.
(c) Tells Covenant about the plan for Foul's army.
(d) Kisses Covenant.
11. What does Elena do when the interpreter arrives?
(b) Asks the interpreter to interpret one of her dreams.
(c) Gives them both a lecture.
(d) Stays to hear what Covenant says.
12. Who is in Revelstone who wants to meet with Covenant and the others?
(a) An emissary from Lord Foul.
(b) A stranger.
(c) The head of the stone cutters guild.
(d) The head of the planetary religious council.
13. Who takes charge of the army that will go against Lord Foul's group?
14. Who is Trell?
(a) The father of the girl Covenant had raped.
(b) One of Covenant's staunchest supporters.
(c) A palace guard.
(d) A wood cutter.
15. What word do those in Revelstone have of Foul's army?
(a) That Foul's army has just left the mountain.
(b) That Foul's army is deserting in large numbers.
(d) That Foul is having trouble pulling an Army together.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Bloodguard are to go with Shetra and Covenant?
2. Who is Amok?
3. What does Trell do when he loses himself for a moment?
4. Who is gathering an army?
5. Who is leading Lord Foul's army?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)