|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Covenant go to town?
(b) Rides his bike.
(c) Drives his car.
2. Who is the creator of Amok?
(a) The planet god.
(b) He was born just like all other humans.
(c) High Lord Kevin.
(d) He was born among the giants.
3. What are the phone calls about that Covenant receives from townspeople?
(a) Offers of support.
(b) Inquiries about his selling his house.
(c) Inquiries about the strange aura around his house.
(d) Warnings for him to stay away from town.
4. What do Covenant and Mhoram discuss?
(a) Returning Covenant to his world.
(b) White gold and how to use it.
(c) Elena's pregnancy.
5. What does Covenant think will happen if he fails to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
(a) He will give in to Elena's pressuring.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will become like Foul.
(d) He will not be prepared to fight Foul.
6. Where do some of the Council members go?
(a) To a secret hidaway to direct the forces and remain safe.
(b) To warn villages in the Army's path.
(c) To ask help of the giants.
(d) To help people in areas that have been decimated by Lord Foul
7. What does Covenant think of the other land?
(a) He loves being a hero.
(b) He thinks they are kind but misguided.
(c) He believes it does not exist and he is dreaming.
(d) He wishes he could stay there.
8. What does Covenant bring to life?
(a) The krill.
(b) The tattoo of the Warmark.
(c) His ring.
(d) A doorway.
9. Who is leading Lord Foul's army?
(a) A centaur.
(b) A minotaur.
(c) Lord Foul.
(d) A giant.
10. What concerns Troy about his men?
(a) That they will run when put to the test.
(b) That they put too much faith in him.
(c) They they are not well trained.
(d) That they believe in Covenant too much.
11. Why does Covenant ride away angry?
(a) Elena tries to kiss him again.
(b) Trell tries to attack him again.
(c) Troy insults him and calls him a coward.
(d) Telling a story upsets him.
12. Who is gathering an army?
(a) Lord Mhoram.
(b) High Lord Elena.
(d) Lord Foul.
13. Where does Covenant go in Chapter 10?
(a) To try to find Lena.
(b) To Mhoram's room.
(c) To try to find his way home.
(d) To his suite of rooms.
14. Why does Troy think Trell is wise?
(a) To have included more healing paraphernalia than war things.
(b) To not trust Covenant.
(c) To only bring his war hammer.
(d) To not allow Trell's wife to join them.
15. What happens to the stables on Covenant's land?
(b) They burn.
(c) They collapse.
(d) Covenant turns them into an art studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what sign was Amok waiting?
2. From where is the woman who arrives with news?
3. What confuses Troy about Covenant?
4. Why is the council surprised about who is leading the army?
5. What happens when Joan calls Covenant?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)