|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant think is deadly?
(a) To believe Elena forgives him.
(b) To believe his son loves him.
(c) To believe in the Land.
(d) To hope Joan wants him back.
2. How does Troy react to the woman's news?
(a) He is concerned for her world but sees nothing he can do about it.
(b) He is stunned.
(c) He is mystified why the army has stopped.
(d) He is eager to go out and engage the army.
3. What word do those in Revelstone have of Foul's army?
(a) That Foul's army is deserting in large numbers.
(b) That Foul's army has just left the mountain.
(d) That Foul is having trouble pulling an Army together.
4. What does Covenant think will happen if he succeeds to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
(b) He won't be able to go back to his life of leprosy.
(c) He will be made a king against his will.
(d) He will never be able to reject their beliefs in him.
5. What is left of the woman with leprosy?
(a) A smile and an eye.
(c) Ten nubs where her fingers were.
(d) A pair of ears.
6. Where do some of the Council members go?
(a) To warn villages in the Army's path.
(b) To ask help of the giants.
(c) To help people in areas that have been decimated by Lord Foul
(d) To a secret hidaway to direct the forces and remain safe.
7. What news does the woman bring?
(a) Her parellel world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
(b) Lord Foul's army has been in the same place for days.
(c) Covenant's world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
(d) Lord Foul is much closer than expected.
8. What does Troy believe regardless of what Covenant says?
(a) That the Land is real.
(b) That Elena rather than Covenant is the Land's savior.
(c) That Elena is going to be their downfall.
(d) That Lord Foul is not that powerful.
9. Who is watching Covenant and Elena as they are marching?
10. What disease does Covenant develop?
11. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
(a) Take care of Elena's child.
(b) Be willing to rule their Land.
(c) Forgive Joan.
(d) What is needed.
12. Why does Troy think Trell is wise?
(a) To only bring his war hammer.
(b) To not allow Trell's wife to join them.
(c) To not trust Covenant.
(d) To have included more healing paraphernalia than war things.
13. Who is leading Lord Foul's army?
(a) A centaur.
(b) A minotaur.
(c) Lord Foul.
(d) A giant.
14. What does the interpreter say about Covenant's dreams?
(a) They have no meaning for the most part.
(b) They are too sketcher.
(c) They are true.
(d) They are symbolic.
15. Who is never seen again after being pulled into the river?
(c) Lord Shetra.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
2. Who is in Revelstone who wants to meet with Covenant and the others?
3. Who is Foamfollower?
4. Why does Covenant's wife divorce him?
5. Whose forgiveness does Covenant ask?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)