|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is leading Lord Foul's army?
(a) A centaur.
(b) Lord Foul.
(c) A giant.
(d) A minotaur.
2. What does Troy learn that disgusts him?
(a) Abourt Covenant raping Trell's daughter.
(b) About Trell's daughter being shunned by the community.
(c) About Covenant betraying Trell.
3. What is Thomas Covenant's occupation in the "real" world?
4. Why does Covenant decide to go to town?
(a) A reality check.
(b) To return some books to the library.
(c) To buy some groceries.
(d) To harass others.
5. What does Trell do when he loses himself for a moment?
(a) Breaks down and cries.
(b) Tells Covenant to go home.
(c) Attacks Covenant.
(d) Hugs Covenant.
6. What happens when Amok says he must go?
(a) The council places him under house arrest.
(b) The coucil tries to force him to stay.
(c) Covenant grabs him.
(d) He simply vanishes.
7. What is the importance of white gold in the "Land"?
(a) There is no significance.
(b) It is used to keep people healthy.
(c) It has magical properties.
(d) It is used a money there.
8. What does Covenant say is suicide for a leper?
(a) To believe in a cure.
(b) To think the Land is more real than the other world.
(c) To trust anyone but himself.
(d) To believe in the Land.
9. What is Amok to reveal to them?
(a) What is needed for the Third Ward.
(b) What is needed for the Seventh Ward.
(c) What is needed for the First Ward.
(d) What is needed for the each Ward in sequence.
10. What does the interpreter say about Covenant's dreams?
(a) They are symbolic.
(b) They are too sketcher.
(c) They are true.
(d) They have no meaning for the most part.
11. What does Covenant do with Elena?
(a) Calls Elena a liar.
(b) Questions Elena about the army.
(c) Tells her to stop lecturing him.
(d) Pushes her away.
12. Why does Troy think Trell is wise?
(a) To have included more healing paraphernalia than war things.
(b) To not trust Covenant.
(c) To only bring his war hammer.
(d) To not allow Trell's wife to join them.
13. Who is Hile Troy?
(a) The administrator of the keys.
(b) A healer.
(c) The secretary to the Warmark.
(d) Another man from the real world.
14. What is left of the woman with leprosy?
(a) A pair of ears.
(c) A smile and an eye.
(d) Ten nubs where her fingers were.
15. For what sign was Amok waiting?
(a) The alignment of two planets that do not usually align.
(b) The krill sword coming alive.
(c) The star Sysil exploding.
(d) The white gold creating a vibration Amok can feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Covenant bring to life?
2. What does the man with whom Covenant has a drink tell Covenant?
3. Who takes charge of the army that will go against Lord Foul's group?
4. What does Elena say to Troy about his men?
5. Who does not want Covenant to go with Hyrim?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)