|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wards does Elena tell Amok they have mastered?
(a) All of them.
(b) 3 of them.
(c) None of them.
(d) 1 of them.
2. For what sign was Amok waiting?
(a) The white gold creating a vibration Amok can feel.
(b) The krill sword coming alive.
(c) The star Sysil exploding.
(d) The alignment of two planets that do not usually align.
3. What concerns Troy about his men?
(a) That they believe in Covenant too much.
(b) They they are not well trained.
(c) That they put too much faith in him.
(d) That they will run when put to the test.
4. Why does Covenant ride away angry?
(a) Elena tries to kiss him again.
(b) Troy insults him and calls him a coward.
(c) Telling a story upsets him.
(d) Trell tries to attack him again.
5. What happens when Amok says he must go?
(a) The council places him under house arrest.
(b) The coucil tries to force him to stay.
(c) Covenant grabs him.
(d) He simply vanishes.
6. Who takes charge of the army that will go against Lord Foul's group?
7. What do Covenant and Mhoram discuss?
(b) White gold and how to use it.
(c) Elena's pregnancy.
(d) Returning Covenant to his world.
8. Who is in Revelstone who wants to meet with Covenant and the others?
(a) The head of the planetary religious council.
(b) An emissary from Lord Foul.
(c) The head of the stone cutters guild.
(d) A stranger.
9. What does Covenant stop doing?
(a) Going to to other people's houses for dinner.
(b) Sending child support.
(c) Taking his medicines.
(d) Calling his son.
10. What does Elena do when the interpreter arrives?
(a) Stays to hear what Covenant says.
(c) Gives them both a lecture.
(d) Asks the interpreter to interpret one of her dreams.
11. Who is Amok?
(a) The emissary from Lord Foul.
(b) A male who appears to be young but also old.
(c) The head of the planetary religious council.
(d) An emissary from another world similar to Covenant's.
12. What is the source of Covenant's magic?
(a) His necklace.
(b) His vibrational level.
(c) His illness.
(d) His wedding band.
13. What is the one thing for which Troy cannot forgive Covenant?
(a) Raping Lena.
(b) Calling Troy a traitor.
(c) Refusing to fight.
(d) Refusing to acknowledge Elena as Covenant's daughter.
14. Who gives each council member duties to carry out?
15. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
(a) As if he does not exist.
(b) As a pariah.
(c) As a hero.
(d) As one of them; no more; no less.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Covenant's wife divorce him?
2. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
3. Who is Trell?
4. What happens when Joan calls Covenant?
5. How is Covenant physically when he arrives in the Land?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)