|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hile Troy?
(a) A healer.
(b) The secretary to the Warmark.
(c) Another man from the real world.
(d) The administrator of the keys.
2. What does Trell do when he loses himself for a moment?
(a) Hugs Covenant.
(b) Attacks Covenant.
(c) Tells Covenant to go home.
(d) Breaks down and cries.
3. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
(a) What is needed.
(b) Take care of Elena's child.
(c) Forgive Joan.
(d) Be willing to rule their Land.
4. What disease does Covenant develop?
5. Who takes charge of the army that will go against Lord Foul's group?
6. Who does Lord Hyrim want to aid?
(a) The sea dwellers.
(b) The tree people.
(c) The giants.
(d) The forest folk.
7. How does Troy react to the woman's news?
(a) He is eager to go out and engage the army.
(b) He is stunned.
(c) He is mystified why the army has stopped.
(d) He is concerned for her world but sees nothing he can do about it.
8. Why does Covenant ride away angry?
(a) Troy insults him and calls him a coward.
(b) Elena tries to kiss him again.
(c) Telling a story upsets him.
(d) Trell tries to attack him again.
9. Whose forgiveness does Covenant ask?
10. What is left of the woman with leprosy?
(a) Ten nubs where her fingers were.
(b) A pair of ears.
(c) A smile and an eye.
11. What does Mhoram see in his dreams?
(a) Covenant will eventually rule the Land as a benevolent king.
(b) The Land will die without Covenant's help.
(c) Covenant can save or betray the Land.
(d) Hile Troy can weild the white gold if Covenant will give it to him.
12. What does Covenant do with Elena?
(a) Calls Elena a liar.
(b) Pushes her away.
(c) Tells her to stop lecturing him.
(d) Questions Elena about the army.
13. How does Covenant go to town?
(a) Rides his bike.
(c) Drives his car.
14. What happens when Joan calls Covenant?
(a) He refuses to speak with her.
(b) He threatens her with magic.
(c) He screams at her.
(d) He trips and hits his head.
15. What is the importance of white gold in the "Land"?
(a) It has magical properties.
(b) It is used a money there.
(c) It is used to keep people healthy.
(d) There is no significance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Foamfollower?
2. What does Troy believe regardless of what Covenant says?
3. Who has been looking for Covenant?
4. Where does Covenant appear in the Land when he returns in Chapter 3?
5. What confuses Troy about Covenant?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)