|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the creator of Amok?
(a) The planet god.
(b) He was born just like all other humans.
(c) He was born among the giants.
(d) High Lord Kevin.
2. What does Covenant bring to life?
(a) The tattoo of the Warmark.
(b) His ring.
(c) A doorway.
(d) The krill.
3. Who is Amok?
(a) The head of the planetary religious council.
(b) An emissary from another world similar to Covenant's.
(c) The emissary from Lord Foul.
(d) A male who appears to be young but also old.
4. Who is leading Lord Foul's army?
(a) A giant.
(b) A centaur.
(c) Lord Foul.
(d) A minotaur.
5. What does Covenant think is deadly?
(a) To believe in the Land.
(b) To believe Elena forgives him.
(c) To believe his son loves him.
(d) To hope Joan wants him back.
6. Who is Trell?
(a) The father of the girl Covenant had raped.
(b) A wood cutter.
(c) A palace guard.
(d) One of Covenant's staunchest supporters.
7. What do Covenant and Mhoram discuss?
(a) White gold and how to use it.
(b) Elena's pregnancy.
(d) Returning Covenant to his world.
8. Who is never seen again after being pulled into the river?
(a) Lord Shetra.
9. Whose skin is like ice and he is almost dead but still alive?
(a) The minatour who is with Lord Foul's army.
(b) A soldier Runnik and his group come upon.
(c) The giant who is with Lord Foul's army.
(d) Lord Shetra.
10. What does the interpreter say about Covenant's dreams?
(a) They are symbolic.
(b) They are too sketcher.
(c) They have no meaning for the most part.
(d) They are true.
11. What is Amok to reveal to them?
(a) What is needed for the Third Ward.
(b) What is needed for the Seventh Ward.
(c) What is needed for the First Ward.
(d) What is needed for the each Ward in sequence.
12. What confuses Troy about Covenant?
(a) Why he wants to return to a shunned life in his world.
(b) Why he does not recognize that he belongs in the Land.
(c) Why he still wears his wedding band.
(d) Why he does not love the Land.
13. What does the man with whom Covenant has a drink tell Covenant?
(a) That the people in the town are unfairly mean to a leper.
(b) That the man also has leprosy.
(c) That there is a leper in town who should leave.
(d) Nothing except for idle chat about the weather.
14. What is Thomas Covenant's occupation in the "real" world?
15. What is the source of Covenant's magic?
(a) His vibrational level.
(b) His illness.
(c) His wedding band.
(d) His necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is watching Covenant and Elena as they are marching?
2. For what sign was Amok waiting?
3. What does Troy thing everyone sees in Covenant?
4. What is the importance of white gold in the "Land"?
5. How does Troy react to the woman's news?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)