|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in Revelstone who wants to meet with Covenant and the others?
(a) A stranger.
(b) The head of the stone cutters guild.
(c) An emissary from Lord Foul.
(d) The head of the planetary religious council.
2. What does the man with whom Covenant has a drink tell Covenant?
(a) Nothing except for idle chat about the weather.
(b) That the people in the town are unfairly mean to a leper.
(c) That the man also has leprosy.
(d) That there is a leper in town who should leave.
3. What word do those in Revelstone have of Foul's army?
(a) That Foul's army is deserting in large numbers.
(b) That Foul's army has just left the mountain.
(d) That Foul is having trouble pulling an Army together.
4. What disease does Covenant develop?
5. What does Troy learn that disgusts him?
(a) Abourt Covenant raping Trell's daughter.
(c) About Trell's daughter being shunned by the community.
(d) About Covenant betraying Trell.
6. For what sign was Amok waiting?
(a) The alignment of two planets that do not usually align.
(b) The star Sysil exploding.
(c) The white gold creating a vibration Amok can feel.
(d) The krill sword coming alive.
7. Who has been looking for Covenant?
(a) The mayor.
(b) Covenant's boss.
(c) The priest.
(d) The sheriff.
8. From where is the woman who arrives with news?
(a) Covenant's world.
(b) The city.
(c) The plains of Ra.
(d) Another world parellel to the Land.
9. What does Troy ignore about Covenant?
(a) Covenant's saying he was too ill to go to war.
(b) Covenant's warning of what could happen.
(c) Covenant's trying to stop Elena from going with Troy.
(d) Covenant's indignation at being asked to go to war.
10. How many Bloodguard are to go with Shetra and Covenant?
11. Why is Covenant angry?
(a) That he is expected to be a hero.
(b) That he cannot return immediately to his world.
(c) That the Lords pulled him away from a conversation with Joan.
(d) That the Lords want his help.
12. What is the plan to quickly reach Lord Foul's army?
(a) To employ magic to move the forces.
(b) Take part of the army by boat.
(c) To use all the giant eagles to transport the men rapidly.
(d) The entire army will march without stopping during the night.
13. What does Covenant bring to life?
(a) The tattoo of the Warmark.
(b) His ring.
(c) A doorway.
(d) The krill.
14. What does Bannor do?
(a) Saves Covenant.
(c) Restrains Covenant.
(d) Kills Trell.
15. Who gives each council member duties to carry out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is leading Lord Foul's army?
2. Who summons Covenant?
3. What does Troy thing everyone sees in Covenant?
4. What does Covenant decide to become?
5. Why does it seem that Covenant may have taken a journey when he wakes in Chapter 1?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)