|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wakens Covenant?
(a) Lord Shetra.
(c) Lord Hyrim.
2. What does Covenant think of the other land?
(a) He wishes he could stay there.
(b) He thinks they are kind but misguided.
(c) He believes it does not exist and he is dreaming.
(d) He loves being a hero.
3. What does the man with whom Covenant has a drink tell Covenant?
(a) Nothing except for idle chat about the weather.
(b) That the man also has leprosy.
(c) That the people in the town are unfairly mean to a leper.
(d) That there is a leper in town who should leave.
4. What is left of the woman with leprosy?
(b) A pair of ears.
(c) Ten nubs where her fingers were.
(d) A smile and an eye.
5. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
(a) Forgive Joan.
(b) What is needed.
(c) Be willing to rule their Land.
(d) Take care of Elena's child.
6. Who is Amok?
(a) A male who appears to be young but also old.
(b) The emissary from Lord Foul.
(c) The head of the planetary religious council.
(d) An emissary from another world similar to Covenant's.
7. What does Covenant stop doing?
(a) Sending child support.
(b) Taking his medicines.
(c) Going to to other people's houses for dinner.
(d) Calling his son.
8. Who gives each council member duties to carry out?
9. What does the interpreter say about Covenant's dreams?
(a) They are too sketcher.
(b) They are true.
(c) They have no meaning for the most part.
(d) They are symbolic.
10. What is Amok to reveal to them?
(a) What is needed for the Third Ward.
(b) What is needed for the Seventh Ward.
(c) What is needed for the each Ward in sequence.
(d) What is needed for the First Ward.
11. Why does Covenant decide to go to town?
(a) To harass others.
(b) To return some books to the library.
(c) To buy some groceries.
(d) A reality check.
12. What happens when Joan calls Covenant?
(a) He refuses to speak with her.
(b) He screams at her.
(c) He threatens her with magic.
(d) He trips and hits his head.
13. Who summons Covenant?
(a) Lord Mhoram.
(b) Lord Foul.
(c) High Lord Elena.
(d) No one; it just seems to happen.
14. What is Thomas Covenant's occupation in the "real" world?
15. How is Covenant physically when he arrives in the Land?
(a) He becomes immediately very healthy.
(b) Wounded and ill from ALS.
(c) His head is cut slightly but ok otherwise.
(d) Wounded and ill from his leprosy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is never seen again after being pulled into the river?
2. Who is Hile Troy?
3. Why is Covenant angry?
4. What does Trell do when he loses himself for a moment?
5. What does Covenant bring to life?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)