|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the council surprised about who is leading the army?
(a) Centaurs have always stayed neutral in wars before.
(b) They thought the giants were above working with Lord Foul.
(c) The minatour had pledged his loyalty to the council.
(d) Lord Foul has never left his castle before.
2. What does Troy know about the plan he has made?
(a) It's the best he can do and he thinks it is good.
(b) It is very poor and not likely to work.
(c) It has a lot of flexibility for changing as the situation unfolds.
(d) There is no room for error.
3. Where does Covenant go in Chapter 10?
(a) To his suite of rooms.
(b) To Mhoram's room.
(c) To try to find Lena.
(d) To try to find his way home.
4. What does Covenant say is suicide for a leper?
(a) To believe in a cure.
(b) To trust anyone but himself.
(c) To think the Land is more real than the other world.
(d) To believe in the Land.
5. How does Covenant go to town?
(a) Drives his car.
(d) Rides his bike.
6. What does Elena do when the interpreter arrives?
(a) Stays to hear what Covenant says.
(c) Gives them both a lecture.
(d) Asks the interpreter to interpret one of her dreams.
7. What does Bannor do?
(a) Saves Covenant.
(b) Kills Trell.
(c) Restrains Covenant.
8. What does Lord Mhoram put on Covenant?
(b) A suit of armor.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A tattoo.
9. What is the one thing for which Troy cannot forgive Covenant?
(a) Calling Troy a traitor.
(b) Raping Lena.
(c) Refusing to acknowledge Elena as Covenant's daughter.
(d) Refusing to fight.
10. Where does Covenant tell a story?
(b) When the Army is at the Rock Gardens of the Maerl.
(c) When the Army is at the Glowing Gates.
(d) When the army is camped for the night.
11. What does Covenant stop doing?
(a) Taking his medicines.
(b) Sending child support.
(c) Going to to other people's houses for dinner.
(d) Calling his son.
12. Who is gathering an army?
(a) High Lord Elena.
(c) Lord Foul.
(d) Lord Mhoram.
13. What does Trell do when he loses himself for a moment?
(a) Breaks down and cries.
(b) Attacks Covenant.
(c) Tells Covenant to go home.
(d) Hugs Covenant.
14. What is Amok to reveal to them?
(a) What is needed for the each Ward in sequence.
(b) What is needed for the Seventh Ward.
(c) What is needed for the First Ward.
(d) What is needed for the Third Ward.
15. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
(a) Be willing to rule their Land.
(b) Take care of Elena's child.
(c) What is needed.
(d) Forgive Joan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Covenant ride away angry?
2. What happens to the stables on Covenant's land?
3. What do Covenant and Mhoram discuss?
4. What does Covenant think is deadly?
5. Who is leading Lord Foul's army?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)