|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what sign was Amok waiting?
(a) The alignment of two planets that do not usually align.
(b) The star Sysil exploding.
(c) The white gold creating a vibration Amok can feel.
(d) The krill sword coming alive.
2. What is the source of Covenant's magic?
(a) His vibrational level.
(b) His necklace.
(c) His illness.
(d) His wedding band.
3. What does Covenant decide to become?
(a) His own despiser.
(b) A court clown.
(c) A guide to Formfellow.
(d) A guardian.
4. Where does Covenant appear in the Land when he returns in Chapter 3?
(a) The council chamber of the Lords in Revelstone.
(b) Beside a stream.
(c) A mountain top.
(d) Under a mountain.
5. What does Trell do when he loses himself for a moment?
(a) Hugs Covenant.
(b) Breaks down and cries.
(c) Attacks Covenant.
(d) Tells Covenant to go home.
6. What is the Warmark?
(a) The leader of the Army.
(b) A mark all experienced soldiers receive.
(c) A mark that distinguishes leaders from followers.
(d) The mark Covenat always has on his chest when he arrives in the Land.
7. Where do some of the Council members go?
(a) To warn villages in the Army's path.
(b) To ask help of the giants.
(c) To a secret hidaway to direct the forces and remain safe.
(d) To help people in areas that have been decimated by Lord Foul
8. What do Covenant and Mhoram discuss?
(b) White gold and how to use it.
(c) Returning Covenant to his world.
(d) Elena's pregnancy.
9. Whose forgiveness does Covenant ask?
10. What does Covenant bring to life?
(a) The tattoo of the Warmark.
(b) A doorway.
(c) The krill.
(d) His ring.
11. How does Covenant go to town?
(c) Drives his car.
(d) Rides his bike.
12. Why does Covenant decide to go to town?
(a) To return some books to the library.
(b) A reality check.
(c) To harass others.
(d) To buy some groceries.
13. What is Thomas Covenant's occupation in the "real" world?
14. How is Covenant physically when he arrives in the Land?
(a) His head is cut slightly but ok otherwise.
(b) Wounded and ill from his leprosy.
(c) He becomes immediately very healthy.
(d) Wounded and ill from ALS.
15. Who is the creator of Amok?
(a) He was born just like all other humans.
(b) The planet god.
(c) High Lord Kevin.
(d) He was born among the giants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wards does Elena tell Amok they have mastered?
2. What does Covenant think is deadly?
3. Whose skin is like ice and he is almost dead but still alive?
4. What does Troy ignore about Covenant?
5. What is left of the woman with leprosy?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)