|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been looking for Covenant?
(a) The priest.
(b) The mayor.
(c) Covenant's boss.
(d) The sheriff.
2. For whom do Elena and Covenant wait?
(b) A man to interpret Covenant's dreams.
(c) Covenant's accuser.
3. What wards does Elena tell Amok they have mastered?
(a) All of them.
(b) None of them.
(c) 3 of them.
(d) 1 of them.
4. Why does Covenant's wife divorce him?
(a) She thinks he's having an affair.
(b) She can't stand being around him ill.
(c) She is having an affair.
(d) Thomas divorces her because he does not want to put her in danger.
5. What does Troy believe regardless of what Covenant says?
(a) That Elena is going to be their downfall.
(b) That the Land is real.
(c) That Lord Foul is not that powerful.
(d) That Elena rather than Covenant is the Land's savior.
6. What is the one thing for which Troy cannot forgive Covenant?
(a) Raping Lena.
(b) Calling Troy a traitor.
(c) Refusing to fight.
(d) Refusing to acknowledge Elena as Covenant's daughter.
7. What does Covenant think about Joan as he is resting?
(a) That she is not a good mother.
(b) That she only wants to protect their son.
(c) That it must have taken a lot for her to call him.
(d) That she has hurt him beyond forgiveness.
8. What happens to the stables on Covenant's land?
(a) Covenant turns them into an art studio.
(c) They collapse.
(d) They burn.
9. What happens when Joan calls Covenant?
(a) He threatens her with magic.
(b) He screams at her.
(c) He trips and hits his head.
(d) He refuses to speak with her.
10. What word do those in Revelstone have of Foul's army?
(a) That Foul is having trouble pulling an Army together.
(c) That Foul's army is deserting in large numbers.
(d) That Foul's army has just left the mountain.
11. What disease does Covenant develop?
12. Why is the council surprised about who is leading the army?
(a) They thought the giants were above working with Lord Foul.
(b) Centaurs have always stayed neutral in wars before.
(c) The minatour had pledged his loyalty to the council.
(d) Lord Foul has never left his castle before.
13. What is left of the woman with leprosy?
(a) A smile and an eye.
(b) Ten nubs where her fingers were.
(c) A pair of ears.
14. Who is in Revelstone who wants to meet with Covenant and the others?
(a) An emissary from Lord Foul.
(b) The head of the planetary religious council.
(c) The head of the stone cutters guild.
(d) A stranger.
15. What confuses Troy about Covenant?
(a) Why he still wears his wedding band.
(b) Why he does not recognize that he belongs in the Land.
(c) Why he does not love the Land.
(d) Why he wants to return to a shunned life in his world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Foamfollower?
2. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
3. Why does Troy think Trell is wise?
4. What does Lord Mhoram put on Covenant?
5. Who is gathering an army?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)