Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Covenant go to town?
(a) Drives his car.
(d) Rides his bike.
2. Whose skin is like ice and he is almost dead but still alive?
(a) The minatour who is with Lord Foul's army.
(b) A soldier Runnik and his group come upon.
(c) Lord Shetra.
(d) The giant who is with Lord Foul's army.
3. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
(a) Be willing to rule their Land.
(b) What is needed.
(c) Take care of Elena's child.
(d) Forgive Joan.
4. Who gives each council member duties to carry out?
5. What does Covenant think will happen if he succeeds to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
(b) He won't be able to go back to his life of leprosy.
(c) He will never be able to reject their beliefs in him.
(d) He will be made a king against his will.
6. What does Lord Mhoram put on Covenant?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A suit of armor.
7. Who does Lord Hyrim want to aid?
(a) The tree people.
(b) The giants.
(c) The forest folk.
(d) The sea dwellers.
8. What does Troy ignore about Covenant?
(a) Covenant's warning of what could happen.
(b) Covenant's indignation at being asked to go to war.
(c) Covenant's saying he was too ill to go to war.
(d) Covenant's trying to stop Elena from going with Troy.
9. What does Troy know about the plan he has made?
(a) It has a lot of flexibility for changing as the situation unfolds.
(b) It's the best he can do and he thinks it is good.
(c) There is no room for error.
(d) It is very poor and not likely to work.
10. What word do those in Revelstone have of Foul's army?
(a) That Foul is having trouble pulling an Army together.
(c) That Foul's army is deserting in large numbers.
(d) That Foul's army has just left the mountain.
11. Whose forgiveness does Covenant ask?
12. What does Troy thing everyone sees in Covenant?
(b) Something Troy cannot see.
(c) Bravery that will help in the long run.
(d) False bravado.
13. Who is gathering an army?
(a) Lord Mhoram.
(c) High Lord Elena.
(d) Lord Foul.
14. What is the one thing for which Troy cannot forgive Covenant?
(a) Calling Troy a traitor.
(b) Refusing to acknowledge Elena as Covenant's daughter.
(c) Raping Lena.
(d) Refusing to fight.
15. Why is the council surprised about who is leading the army?
(a) They thought the giants were above working with Lord Foul.
(b) Centaurs have always stayed neutral in wars before.
(c) Lord Foul has never left his castle before.
(d) The minatour had pledged his loyalty to the council.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakens Covenant?
2. What does Bannor do?
3. Where does Covenant tell a story?
4. Why does Covenant's wife divorce him?
5. What happens when Amok says he must go?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)