|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Covenant ride away angry?
(a) Telling a story upsets him.
(b) Elena tries to kiss him again.
(c) Troy insults him and calls him a coward.
(d) Trell tries to attack him again.
2. Whose forgiveness does Covenant ask?
3. What disease does Covenant develop?
4. What does Mhoram say Covenant must do?
(a) Be willing to rule their Land.
(b) What is needed.
(c) Forgive Joan.
(d) Take care of Elena's child.
5. What is the one thing for which Troy cannot forgive Covenant?
(a) Calling Troy a traitor.
(b) Raping Lena.
(c) Refusing to fight.
(d) Refusing to acknowledge Elena as Covenant's daughter.
6. What are the phone calls about that Covenant receives from townspeople?
(a) Warnings for him to stay away from town.
(b) Offers of support.
(c) Inquiries about his selling his house.
(d) Inquiries about the strange aura around his house.
7. What does Troy learn that disgusts him?
(a) Abourt Covenant raping Trell's daughter.
(c) About Trell's daughter being shunned by the community.
(d) About Covenant betraying Trell.
8. What does Troy believe regardless of what Covenant says?
(a) That Elena is going to be their downfall.
(b) That the Land is real.
(c) That Lord Foul is not that powerful.
(d) That Elena rather than Covenant is the Land's savior.
9. Who is Hile Troy?
(a) A healer.
(b) The administrator of the keys.
(c) The secretary to the Warmark.
(d) Another man from the real world.
10. What wards does Elena tell Amok they have mastered?
(a) 3 of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) None of them.
(d) 1 of them.
11. Who is watching Covenant and Elena as they are marching?
12. What news does the woman bring?
(a) Her parellel world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
(b) Lord Foul's army has been in the same place for days.
(c) Lord Foul is much closer than expected.
(d) Covenant's world is in danger because of Lord Foul.
13. Where do some of the Council members go?
(a) To a secret hidaway to direct the forces and remain safe.
(b) To ask help of the giants.
(c) To warn villages in the Army's path.
(d) To help people in areas that have been decimated by Lord Foul
14. Why does Troy think Trell is wise?
(a) To have included more healing paraphernalia than war things.
(b) To not allow Trell's wife to join them.
(c) To not trust Covenant.
(d) To only bring his war hammer.
15. What does Lord Mhoram put on Covenant?
(b) A suit of armor.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Revelstone who wants to meet with Covenant and the others?
2. What does Trell do when he loses himself for a moment?
3. Why does Covenant decide to go to town?
4. What happens when Joan calls Covenant?
5. What concerns Troy about his men?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)