|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25- 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is impossible to know according to Amok?
(a) The outcome of what one can command.
(b) Why the pool works.
(c) The outcome of Lord Foul's ambition.
(d) From whence came the pool.
2. In what way is Covenant relieved by what he learns from Amok?
(a) That Amok tells him the Seventh Ward will do most of the work of defeating Lord Foul.
(b) That the white gold is so powerful, Covenant will be able to save the Land.
(c) That Amok will not show him how to wield the white gold.
(d) That he has no more responsibility to save the Land.
3. Who does Troy encounter when he goes to visit the place in question #95?
(a) Lord Mhoram.
(d) No one.
4. What does Elena say to Troy about his men?
(a) They can't possibly march all night.
(b) They trust him.
(c) They need time to say goodbye to their loved ones.
(d) They will need Troy to set an example.
5. What does Amok seem to have done during the boat ride?
(b) Gotten younger.
(c) Contacted something or someone.
(d) Become mute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Trell?
2. What does the Lords Council do in Loresraat?
3. What word do those in Revelstone have of Foul's army?
4. Why can't the travelers touch the water of the lake?
5. What concerns Troy about his men?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)