|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11- 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Troy think Trell is wise?
(a) To not trust Covenant.
(b) To only bring his war hammer.
(c) To have included more healing paraphernalia than war things.
(d) To not allow Trell's wife to join them.
2. For whom do Elena and Covenant wait?
(c) A man to interpret Covenant's dreams.
(d) Covenant's accuser.
3. Who is watching Covenant and Elena as they are marching?
4. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
(a) As a hero.
(b) As one of them; no more; no less.
(c) As a pariah.
(d) As if he does not exist.
5. What does Covenant think of the other land?
(a) He believes it does not exist and he is dreaming.
(b) He wishes he could stay there.
(c) He loves being a hero.
(d) He thinks they are kind but misguided.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does it seem that Covenant may have taken a journey when he wakes in Chapter 1?
2. What does Covenant do with Elena?
3. What does Troy know about the plan he has made?
4. How does Troy react to the woman's news?
5. What is Amok to reveal to them?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)