Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burdovsky want from Myshkin?
(c) An apology.
2. To whom does Aglaya ask Koyla to give the animal she's bought?
(a) General Yephanchin.
3. Where does Aglaya say she comes some mornings at 7 o'clock?
(a) A red newstand by the train station.
(b) A small cafe on a street corner.
(c) An isolated stump in a field.
(d) A green bench in the park.
4. What does Ganja tell Varya he wants to do at the beginning of Part IV?
(a) Help Varya and her husband move out on their own.
(b) Invite Myshkin to come stay with them.
(c) Throw Ganja's father out of the house.
(d) Get payment on the loan he mae to Varya.
5. What does Hippolite say he is going to read?
(a) A letter.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A story.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
2. When the Prince and Rogozhin get back to Myshkin's house, what have a group of visitors gathered to celebrate?
3. Does Myshkin believe Lebedev's story about finding the money?
4. Why does General Ivolgin say he is leaving Lebedev's house?
5. What does Myshkin do while he is waiting for Aglaya on the park bench?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)