|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) At midnight.
(b) At sunrise.
(c) At noon.
(d) At sunset.
2. What does Ganja say happened to Burdovsky's real father?
(a) He is in an insane asylum.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He went to prison.
(d) He died.
3. What entertainment do the Prince and the Yephanchins watch after they walk in the park?
(a) A singer.
(b) A puppet show.
(c) A band.
(d) A juggler.
4. Who tells Myshkin that an officer wants to duel him?
(b) General Tephanchin.
5. When the Prince and Rogozhin get back to Myshkin's house, what have a group of visitors gathered to celebrate?
(a) Myskin's birthday.
(b) Myshkin's inheritance.
(c) The retraction of the article.
(d) Myshkin's recovery.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Part III, Chapter VI, what decor from Rogozhin's home does Hippolite talk about?
2. Nastassya has written Aglaya several letters that Aglaya shows Myshkin. What do these letters ask Aglaya to do?
3. What does Myshkin say, when Aglaya asks him to marry her in Part IV, Chapter V?
4. What animal does Aglaya buy from Koyla?
5. Who does Myshkin stop one of the officer friends of the Yephanshins from hitting?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)