|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aglaya tell her mother she is going to marry, when Madam Yephanchin interrupts Aglaya and Myshkin's meeting in the park?
2. Who does Madam Yephanchin learn came to visit Aglaya while she was out?
3. Who tells Myshkin that the duel with the officer has been called off?
(c) Madame Yephanchin.
4. How does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) By jumping off a bridge.
(b) By hanging himself.
(c) By poisoning himself.
(d) By shooting himself.
5. To whom does Aglaya ask Koyla to give the animal she's bought?
(a) General Yephanchin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Aglaya buy from Koyla?
2. Who does Lebedev think stole his missing money?
3. What reason does Myshkin give Aglaya for him coming to Pavlovsk?
4. What does Lebedev plan to do about the missing money?
5. When does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does General Ivolgin act when he talks to Myshkin after his argument with Lebedev?
2. What does Ganja report about Burdovsky's relationship with Pavlishtchev?
3. How does Madam Yephanchin react, after Burdovsky and his companions object to the information Ganja reveals about Burdovsky?
4. How does Aglaya react to winning and losing at games?
5. What does Aglaya say to Myshkin, after her proposal to him?
6. How do the guests at the Yephanchins' react to Myshkin's response to Radomsky's political views?
7. What leads up to the violence in the park?
8. How does Myshkin treat Rogozhin, after Rogozhin tried to kill him?
9. How does Myshkin learn that Nastassya is in town?
10. What does Madam Yephanchin think about, as she brings Myshkin to her house?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)