|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Radomsky's view of liberalism?
(a) He doesn't have an opinion.
(b) He thinks it's naive but admires it.
(c) He is opposed to it.
(d) He is in favor of it.
2. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
(a) One week.
(b) A fortnight.
(c) Four days.
(d) Two hours.
3. Who does Madam Yephanchin learn came to visit Aglaya while she was out?
4. What does Hippolite mention seeing in a dream?
(a) A rat.
(b) A spider.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A snake.
5. Who wrote the article?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lebedev plan to do about the missing money?
2. When Myshkin asks about Lebedev's missing money, where does Lebedev tell Myshkin he found the money?
3. When Hippolite wakes at Myshkin's celebration, how long does a party member say he's been asleep?
4. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
5. Who does Aglaya tell her mother she is going to marry, when Madam Yephanchin interrupts Aglaya and Myshkin's meeting in the park?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Myshkin and Agalya each interpret Myshkin's earlier letter to Agalya?
2. What does Madam Yephanchin think about, as she brings Myshkin to her house?
3. What are Agalya's plans for herself and Myshkin when she first meets him in the park?
4. What does Keller ask Myshkin for?
5. Why does Hippolite want to kill himself?
6. What happens when Hippolite tries to kill himself?
7. Why hasn't Myshkin visited the Yephanchins?
8. What does Myskhin's view of dueling seem to be?
9. How does Myshkin learn that Nastassya is in town?
10. How does Myshkin feel, when he gets to Madam Yephanchin and is sitting at the table with Aglaya and the other guests?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)