|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hippolite say he is going to read?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A poem.
(c) A story.
(d) A letter.
2. Who tells Myshkin that the duel with the officer has been called off?
(d) Madame Yephanchin.
3. How does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) By hanging himself.
(b) By shooting himself.
(c) By jumping off a bridge.
(d) By poisoning himself.
4. Who tells Myshkin that an officer wants to duel him?
(b) General Tephanchin.
5. Who wrote the article?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Myshkin feel when he leaves the Yephanchin house at the end of Part IV, Chapter V?
2. When the Prince and Rogozhin get back to Myshkin's house, what have a group of visitors gathered to celebrate?
3. What is Radomsky's view of liberalism?
4. What does Hippolite do when Myshkin tells him to stop reading?
5. How does Madam Yephanchin feel about the Prince's visitors?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)