|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
2. Whose house does Myshkin go to when he first arrives back in St. Petersburg?
(a) The Yephanchins' house.
(b) Ganja's house.
(c) Rogozhin's house.
(d) Lebedev's house.
3. What do Rogozhin and Myshkin exchange with each other?
(a) Silver and gold crosses.
(c) Silver and gold cufflinks.
(d) Walking sticks.
4. Who finally brings Myshkin to Nastassya's house?
5. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(b) Stealing a woman's affections.
(c) Seducing an older woman for money.
(d) Blackmailing a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
2. How does Madame Yephanchin react to Myshkin?
3. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
4. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
5. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Myshkin do, when Ganja apologizes for hitting him?
2. How does the General treat Prince Myshkin?
3. How does Totsky describe Nastassya's behavior as she grew up?
4. How do the Yephanchins' three daughters react to Myshkin?
5. What does Ferdyshchenko do with his ill-gotten gains?
6. What does Rogozhin and Lebedev's relationship seem to be like during their conversation on the train?
7. How does Myshkin describe Aglaya?
8. What does Nastassya say initially to Myshkin's proposal?
9. What does Myshkin feel when he gets off the train arriving in St. Petersburg?
10. How does Ganja come to blows with Myshkin, and how does Myshkin respond?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)