|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
2. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
(a) Nastassya Filippovna.
(b) General Yephachin.
(c) Madam Yephachin.
3. What is the General's opinion of Rogozhin?
(a) The General admires him.
(b) The General is jealous of him.
(c) The General dislikes him.
(d) The General doesn't know him.
4. Who does Myshkin try to visit at the Scales hotel?
5. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) With the Yephanchins.
(c) At a hospital.
(d) With Rogozhin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Myshkin go to claim his inheritance?
2. What is Rogozhin's explanation for why Nastassya left him?
3. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to do?
4. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
5. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Myshkin do, when Ganja apologizes for hitting him?
2. What does Myshkin say that he does not care about, before he proposes to Nastassya?
3. Why is Ganja marrying Nastassya?
4. What reason does Yephanchin say he has to be guilty over someone's death?
5. What happens to Myshkin when Rogozhin tries to kill him?
6. How does Ganja come to blows with Myshkin, and how does Myshkin respond?
7. What does Myshkin feel when he gets off the train arriving in St. Petersburg?
8. How does Ganja's father embarrass him?
9. How does Madam Yephanchin react to Myshkin going off to collect his inheritance?
10. What does Rogozhin and Lebedev's relationship seem to be like during their conversation on the train?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)