|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
(a) A dog.
(b) Silk stockings.
(c) A diamond bracelet.
(d) 18,000 roubles.
2. Who is home when Myshkin visits the Yephanchins' house, after leaving Rogozhin?
(a) Madam Yephanchin.
(c) General Yephanchin.
(d) No one.
3. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
4. Who goes first in the game?
5. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Blackmailing a priest.
(b) Stealing a woman's affections.
(c) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(d) Seducing an older woman for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
2. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
3. What gift did the General buy Nastassya Filoppovna?
4. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
5. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Myskhin's view of dueling seem to be?
2. How does Ganja come to blows with Myshkin, and how does Myshkin respond?
3. How does Aglaya react, after Myshkin's engagement to Nastassya?
4. What is Ganja's attitude toward his father?
5. How does Myshkin react to the fact that Pavicheff converted his religion before his death?
6. Why does Burdovsky feel he is owed something from Myshkin?
7. What happened to the man that Totsky wronged in his story?
8. How does Myshkin contradict what Aglaya has told him about Ganja?
9. What does Myshkin say that he does not care about, before he proposes to Nastassya?
10. What leads up to the violence in the park?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)