Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the General find a picture of?
(b) Nastassya Flippovna.
(c) Prince Myshkin.
2. Who does Myshkin try to visit at the Scales hotel?
3. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
(b) Her husband.
4. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
5. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
(b) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
(c) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
(d) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
2. Where does Ganja live?
3. Where does Myshkin plan to live?
4. What is Rogozhin's house like?
5. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Madam Yephanchin react, after Burdovsky and his companions object to the information Ganja reveals about Burdovsky?
2. What happens when Hippolite tries to kill himself?
3. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's offer of a present?
4. How does Myshkin contradict what Aglaya has told him about Ganja?
5. How do the people at the party react to the accident Myshkin causes?
6. How do the guests at the Yephanchins' react to Myshkin's response to Radomsky's political views?
7. How does the General treat Prince Myshkin?
8. What happens to Myshkin when Rogozhin tries to kill him?
9. How does Aglaya react to Ganja's letter?
10. What does Myskhin's view of dueling seem to be?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)