|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Myshkin realize is the woman from his dream in the park?
(a) Ganja's mother.
(b) Madam Yephanchin.
2. Who does Aglaya tell her mother she is going to marry, when Madam Yephanchin interrupts Aglaya and Myshkin's meeting in the park?
3. At Madam Yephanchin's gathering, who argues that Burdovsky did not take advantage of Myshkin?
(b) Madam Yephanchin.
4. What illness does Hippolite have?
5. Who is the first visitor who arrives, while Myshkin is recuperating?
(a) Madam Yephanchin.
(d) General Ivolgin.
6. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
(a) Myshkin doesn't care.
(b) Myshkin is secretly pleased.
(c) Myshkin is irritated.
(d) Myshkin is horrified.
7. Who tells Myshkin that an officer wants to duel him?
(b) General Tephanchin.
8. What is Radomsky's view of liberalism?
(a) He thinks it's naive but admires it.
(b) He doesn't have an opinion.
(c) He is in favor of it.
(d) He is opposed to it.
9. What does Koyla ask his father to do?
(a) Come home.
(b) Apologize to Ganja.
(c) Find a job.
(d) Leave the city with Koyla.
10. Who does Lebedev think stole his missing money?
(b) General Yephanchin.
11. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
(b) Government officials.
(d) Burdovsky's mother.
12. How does Aglaya claim Ganja proved his love for her?
(a) By slapping her across the face.
(b) By offering her all the money he has.
(c) By carving her name in his arm.
(d) By burning his own hand.
13. Who does Madam Yephanchin wonder if Aglaya is seriously interested in, at the beginning of Part III?
(a) Ganja and Radomsky.
(b) Radomsky and Rogozhin.
(c) Rogozhin and Myskin.
(d) Myshkin and Ganja.
14. Where does Myshkin recuperate from his seizure?
(a) Lebedev's villa.
(b) Rogozhin's house.
(c) The Yephanchin's house.
(d) Ganja's boarding house.
15. What is Radomsky's former profession?
(a) He is a retired banker.
(b) He is a retired government beaurocrat.
(c) He is a retired army officer.
(d) He is a retired dressmaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Myshkin feel when he leaves the Yephanchin house at the end of Part IV, Chapter V?
2. When Myshkin asks about Lebedev's missing money, where does Lebedev tell Myshkin he found the money?
3. What does Ganja say happened to Burdovsky's real father?
4. When Nastassya sees Myshkin at the end of Chapter VI, what does she do?
5. When Radomsky asks for Myshkin's friendship, what is Myshkin's response?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)