|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
(a) To find a lost relative.
(b) To take over a business.
(c) To collect an inheritance.
(d) To be married.
2. Who goes first in the game?
3. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) At a hospital.
(c) With the Yephanchins.
(d) With Rogozhin.
4. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
(a) She is pleased with the reaction to him.
(b) She is angry at him and avoids him.
(c) She is bored by him.
(d) She is sad to see him and pouts.
5. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
(a) He thinks she looks unpleasant and sad.
(b) He thinks she looks beautiful but tragic.
(c) He thinks she looks beautiful and happy.
(d) He thinks she looks unpleasant but happy.
6. Who is Prince Myshkin traveling to meet?
(b) Madame Yephanchin.
(d) Nastassya Flippovna.
7. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
(a) Ganja thinks Myshkin is self-destructive.
(b) Ganja thinks Myshkin is conniving.
(c) Ganja thinks Myshkin is thoughtful.
(d) Ganja thinks Myshkin is selfish.
8. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
(d) Her husband.
9. What does Rogozhin do after attempting to kill Myshkin?
(a) He runs out in front of a carriage.
(b) He gets Myshkin to a hospital.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He stays with Myshkin to wait for help.
10. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
(b) General Yephachin.
(c) Nastassya Filippovna.
(d) Madam Yephachin.
11. Who invites Myshkin to sit next to them?
(a) General Yephanchin.
12. What mistake does Myshkin make when he leaves Rogozhin?
(a) He forgets to open the door.
(b) He forgest he's leaving and comes back.
(c) He gets into the wrong carriage.
(d) He goes the wrong way.
13. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
14. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
(b) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
(c) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
(d) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
15. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
2. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
3. Who does the General find a picture of?
4. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
5. What does Myshkin learn about Nastassya's engagement to Rogozhin?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)