Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1 Ch. I-V
1. How did Rogozhin become estranged from his father?
2. What does Rogozhin and Lebedev's relationship seem to be like during their conversation on the train?
3. How does the footman treat Prince Myshkin when he first arrives at the Yephanchins' house?
4. How does the General treat Prince Myshkin?
5. What does Myshkin predict about Rogozhin and Nastassya Filippovna?
6. How does Totsky describe Nastassya's behavior as she grew up?
7. How do the Yephanchins' three daughters...
This section contains 794 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)