Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
2. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
3. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
4. Who is Prince Myshkin traveling to meet?
5. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
6. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
7. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
8. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
This section contains 4,793 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)