|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first visitor who arrives, while Myshkin is recuperating?
(b) General Ivolgin.
(c) Madam Yephanchin.
2. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
(a) His daugher Alexandra.
(b) His daughter Adelaida.
(c) His daughter Aglaya.
(d) Nastassya Filippovna.
3. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
(a) An ashtray.
(b) A dog.
(c) A woman.
(d) A hat.
4. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
5. What does Nastassya say to Rogozhin, when he runs to her on her wedding day, as she approaches the church?
(a) She begs him to take her away.
(b) She laughs at him and dares him to attend the wedding.
(c) She refuses to speak to him or look at him.
(d) She begs him to leave her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
2. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
3. What games do Aglaya's sisters report that she played with her visitor?
4. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
5. How does Aglaya claim Ganja proved his love for her?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)