|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Myshkin that the duel with the officer has been called off?
(a) Madame Yephanchin.
2. What is Rogozhin's house like?
(a) Small and bright.
(b) Small and gloomy.
(c) Large and bright.
(d) Large and gloomy.
3. Who is Ganja arguing with, when Varya comes home at the beginning of Part IV?
(b) Ganja and Varya's father.
(c) Varya's husband.
(d) General Yephanchin.
4. What mistake does Myshkin make when he leaves Rogozhin?
(a) He forgets to open the door.
(b) He goes the wrong way.
(c) He forgest he's leaving and comes back.
(d) He gets into the wrong carriage.
5. Has Nastassya met Ganja's family before her arrival on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) No, and the family leaves before Nastassya arrives.
(b) No, it is their first meeting.
(c) Yes, she has met them numerous times.
(d) Yes, she has met them once.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
2. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
3. What is Hippolite's response to Madam Yephanchin's anger?
4. What is Rogozhin's explanation for why Nastassya left him?
5. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)