|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
2. Who tells Myshkin that an officer wants to duel him?
(a) General Tephanchin.
3. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) He promises to search her husband's papers for any evidence.
(b) He says that he shares her suspicions but doesn't know for a fact it's true.
(c) He admits that she is right.
(d) He denies any knowledge of it.
4. What does Myshkin tell General Tephanchin when he asks Myshkin about Nastassya?
(a) Myshkin says Nastassya is insane.
(b) Myshkin says Nastassya is bewilderingly lovely.
(c) Myshkin says Nastassya is kind and misunderstood.
(d) Myshkin says Nastassya no longer interests him.
5. What is Hippolite's response to Madam Yephanchin's anger?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He storms out of the room.
(c) He yells at her.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Totsky's story about?
2. Does Nastassya accept Myshkin's proposal?
3. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
4. When Myshkin asks about Lebedev's missing money, where does Lebedev tell Myshkin he found the money?
5. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)