|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) Arranging marriages.
(b) Buying property.
(c) Starting a business.
(d) Arranging a trip.
2. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
3. What happens to Ganja's father while Myshkin is away?
(a) Ganja's father falls ill and is in the hospital.
(b) Ganja's father dies of alcohol poisoning.
(c) Ganja's father is put into debtor's prison.
(d) Ganja's father is arrested for public indecency.
4. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She uses a bowl.
(b) She uses tongs.
(c) She uses her hands.
(d) She has a servant get it.
5. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) He is injured and in need of a doctor.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is exhausted and falling asleep.
(d) He is crying uncontrollably.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
2. At the beginning of Part IV, Chapter VI, what does Aglaya suggest that Myshkin should break?
3. Has Nastassya met Ganja's family before her arrival on Myshkin's first night there?
4. What does Burdovsky want from Myshkin?
5. What is Radomsky's former profession?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)