|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myshkin pick up without thinking about it, while he is talking to Rogozhin?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rope.
(c) A knife.
(d) A lighter.
2. Who is Prince Myshkin traveling to meet?
(b) Nastassya Flippovna.
(d) Madame Yephanchin.
3. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She has a servant get it.
(b) She uses her hands.
(c) She uses tongs.
(d) She uses a bowl.
4. What does Hippolite do when Myshkin tells him to stop reading?
(a) Hippolite reads louder so he is shouting in Myshkin's ear.
(b) Hippolite stops reading.
(c) Hippolite continues to read, despite Myshkin's plea.
(d) Hippolite stops reading but starts again a moment later.
5. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
(a) Tilting at windmills.
(b) Poor knight.
(c) Stern order of chivalry.
(d) Arrows of adversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myshkin say he will do with the letter Lebedev gives him, which is from Aglaya to Ganja?
2. Who tells Myshkin that an officer wants to duel him?
3. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
4. Does Myshkin believe Lebedev's story about finding the money?
5. What does Hippolite say he is going to read?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)