|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madam Yephanchin feel about the Prince's visitors?
(a) She is bored with the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(b) She likes the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(c) She is envious of the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(d) She dislikes the people who are visiting Myshkin.
2. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
(a) Nastassya Filippovna.
(d) The Yephanchins.
3. What is Myshkin's explanation for why Nastassya left Rogozhin?
(a) She is secretly in love with someone else.
(b) She can't deal with Rogozhin's paranoia.
(c) She wants more money than Rogozhin can give her.
(d) She can't abide the idea of marrying anyone.
4. How does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) By hanging himself.
(b) By poisoning himself.
(c) By shooting himself.
(d) By jumping off a bridge.
5. What does Myshkin pick up without thinking about it, while he is talking to Rogozhin?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A lighter.
(d) A rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hippolite wakes at Myshkin's celebration, how long does a party member say he's been asleep?
2. Who tells Myshkin that an officer wants to duel him?
3. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
4. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
5. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)