|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
(a) Nastassya Flippovna.
(c) Madam Yephanchin.
(d) General Yephanchin.
2. What does Rogozhin do after attempting to kill Myshkin?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He gets Myshkin to a hospital.
(c) He runs out in front of a carriage.
(d) He stays with Myshkin to wait for help.
3. What reason does Myshkin give Aglaya for him coming to Pavlovsk?
(a) Myshkin says he came to rekindle his friendship with Rogozhin.
(b) Myshkin says he came to get away from Moscow.
(c) Myshkin says he came to be near Aglaya.
(d) Myshkin says he came to win Nastassya's love.
4. What reaction does Madam Yephanchin have to Myshkin's seizure at the party?
(a) She doesn't think it is serious and laughs at the seizure.
(b) She goes into hysterics and has to be given medical care along with Myshkin.
(c) She decides the seizures are metaphysical and Myshkin is a prophet.
(d) She decides Myshkin is a poor choice of a husband for her daughter.
5. Who goes first in the game?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Myshkin realize is the woman from his dream in the park?
2. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
3. What does Myshkin tell General Tephanchin when he asks Myshkin about Nastassya?
4. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
5. What is Totsky's story about?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)