|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion does Ivan Petrovitch say Pavicheff converted to?
2. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
(c) Nastassya Filippovna.
(d) The Yephanchins.
3. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His landlady.
(d) His schoolteacher.
4. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) A clerk at a shop.
(c) Ferdyshchenko's brother.
(d) A servant.
5. What skill does the Prince tell the General that he has?
(b) Architectural drafting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
2. What is Radomsky's view of liberalism?
3. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
4. What does the servant who answers the door at Rogozhin's house tell Myshkin, the day after Myshkin's wedding date?
5. What does Koyla ask his father to do?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)