|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
2. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
(a) Myshkin is irritated.
(b) Myshkin is horrified.
(c) Myshkin is secretly pleased.
(d) Myshkin doesn't care.
3. How much money is Lebedev missing?
(a) 400 roubles.
(b) 200 roubles.
(c) 600 roubles.
(d) 800 roubles.
4. What is Hippolite's response to Madam Yephanchin's anger?
(a) He storms out of the room.
(b) He cries.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He yells at her.
5. At Madam Yephanchin's gathering, who argues that Burdovsky did not take advantage of Myshkin?
(c) Madam Yephanchin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lebedev attempt to do to Myshkin?
2. What does Hippolite mention seeing in a dream?
3. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
4. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
5. Who does Myshkin stop one of the officer friends of the Yephanshins from hitting?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)