|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
(c) Madam Yephachin.
2. What is the General's opinion of Rogozhin?
(a) The General dislikes him.
(b) The General admires him.
(c) The General doesn't know him.
(d) The General is jealous of him.
3. What does Nastassya do after Aglaya runs out of the room?
(a) She runs out after Aglaya.
(b) She faints.
(c) She begins to scream and yell at Myshkin.
(d) She grabs Myshkin by the arm and holds him back.
4. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
(a) At a hospital.
(b) At a hotel.
(c) With Rogozhin.
(d) With the Yephanchins.
5. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
2. How does Myshkin feel when he leaves the Yephanchin house at the end of Part IV, Chapter V?
3. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
4. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
5. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)