|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) Starting a business.
(b) Buying property.
(c) Arranging marriages.
(d) Arranging a trip.
2. What did Lebedev attempt to do to Myshkin?
(a) Ruin his reputation with the Yephanchins.
(b) Have him arrested.
(c) Have him deported from Russia.
(d) Put him in a mental hospital.
3. What does Nastassya say to Rogozhin, when he runs to her on her wedding day, as she approaches the church?
(a) She begs him to leave her alone.
(b) She refuses to speak to him or look at him.
(c) She begs him to take her away.
(d) She laughs at him and dares him to attend the wedding.
4. Has Nastassya met Ganja's family before her arrival on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) Yes, she has met them once.
(b) No, it is their first meeting.
(c) No, and the family leaves before Nastassya arrives.
(d) Yes, she has met them numerous times.
5. What does Myshkin say he will do with the letter Lebedev gives him, which is from Aglaya to Ganja?
(a) Give the letter to Ganja.
(b) Read the letter.
(c) Give the letter back to Aglaya.
(d) Give the letter back to Lebedev.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
2. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
3. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
4. How does Myshkin react when Ganja calls him an idiot?
5. Who does Madam Yephanchin wonder if Aglaya is seriously interested in, at the beginning of Part III?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)