|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nastassya ask Myshkin?
(a) Whether he is happy.
(b) When he is leaving.
(c) Whether he loves her.
(d) What he is thinking.
2. Who does Lebedev think stole his missing money?
(b) General Yephanchin.
3. What does Myshkin say, when Aglaya asks him to marry her in Part IV, Chapter V?
(a) He says no, but he loves her.
(b) He says no and that he will never love her.
(c) He says yes, but that he will never love her.
(d) He says yes and that he loves her.
4. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
(a) He plans her to be educated as an artist.
(b) He plans her to be educated as a teacher.
(c) He plans her to marry a rich man.
(d) He plans her to be sent to a convent.
5. What animal does Aglaya buy from Koyla?
(a) A cat.
(b) A hedgehog.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) An armadillo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aglaya say she comes some mornings at 7 o'clock?
2. Where does Myshkin go to claim his inheritance?
3. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
4. What is the General's opinion of Rogozhin?
5. Nastassya has written Aglaya several letters that Aglaya shows Myshkin. What do these letters ask Aglaya to do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)