|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Myshkin to sit next to them?
(d) General Yephanchin.
2. Who does Myshkin realize is the woman from his dream in the park?
(a) Ganja's mother.
(c) Madam Yephanchin.
3. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
(a) Reveal what he's been doing to Madam Yephanchin.
(b) Tell General Yephanchin what Ganja has said.
(c) Fight Ganja in a duel of honor.
(d) Pay for his own lodgings elsewhere.
4. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His schoolteacher.
(b) His mother.
(c) His landlady.
(d) His sister.
5. How does the party react when Vera says Hippolite is going to kill himself?
(a) Everyone is upset and runs to stop Hippolite.
(b) Everyone laughs, disbelieving.
(c) Everyone gets angry and yells at Hippolite.
(d) No one reacts, acting bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hippolite wakes at Myshkin's celebration, how long does a party member say he's been asleep?
2. Who does Hippolite tell Myshkin he saw in the park with Aglaya?
3. What reaction does Madam Yephanchin have to Myshkin's seizure at the party?
4. Why does Hippolite realize, after seeing Rogozhin in his room at night, that Rogozhin couldn't have been there?
5. What skill does the Prince tell the General that he has?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)