|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Madam Yephanchin learn came to visit Aglaya while she was out?
2. What does Hippolite mention seeing in a dream?
(a) A spider.
(b) A rat.
(c) A snake.
(d) A scorpion.
3. After Aglaya has left, who does Nastassya ask to leave the house?
4. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
(b) General Yephanchin.
(c) Madam Yephanchin.
(d) Nastassya Flippovna.
5. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
(a) A dog.
(b) An ashtray.
(c) A woman.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aglaya change when she recites from a reading?
2. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
3. When the Prince and Rogozhin get back to Myshkin's house, what have a group of visitors gathered to celebrate?
4. Who is Ganja arguing with, when Varya comes home at the beginning of Part IV?
5. Who does the visitor mistake Myshkin for?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)