|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Madam Yephanchin's gathering, who argues that Burdovsky did not take advantage of Myshkin?
(a) Madam Yephanchin.
2. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) He denies any knowledge of it.
(b) He admits that she is right.
(c) He says that he shares her suspicions but doesn't know for a fact it's true.
(d) He promises to search her husband's papers for any evidence.
3. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
(b) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
(c) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
(d) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
4. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
(b) Prince Myshkin.
(d) His assistant Ganja.
5. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Eighteen years.
(d) Twenty-four years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nastassya has written Aglaya several letters that Aglaya shows Myshkin. What do these letters ask Aglaya to do?
2. Who does General Ivolgin tell Myshkin he befriended as a young boy?
3. Who does Myshkin stop one of the officer friends of the Yephanshins from hitting?
4. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
5. What does Myshkin learn about Nastassya's engagement to Rogozhin?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)