|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ganja's father while Myshkin is away?
(a) Ganja's father is arrested for public indecency.
(b) Ganja's father falls ill and is in the hospital.
(c) Ganja's father dies of alcohol poisoning.
(d) Ganja's father is put into debtor's prison.
2. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
(a) Four days.
(b) One week.
(c) Two hours.
(d) A fortnight.
3. What does Lebedev plan to do about the missing money?
(a) Follow the suspected thief.
(b) Rob the suspected thief's house.
(d) Mug the suspected thief.
4. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
(a) She says Myshkin must marry her daughter.
(b) She says Myshkin can never marry her daughter.
(c) She says Myshkin can only marry her daughter if he's no longer involved with Rogozhin.
(d) She doesn't care if Myshkin marries her daughter.
5. Does Nastassya accept Myshkin's proposal?
(a) No, she accepts Rogozhin immediately.
(b) Yes, and she leaves with him.
(c) Yes, but then she almost immediately leavs with Rogozhin.
(d) No, she accepts no one's proposal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
2. What has Varya been trying to do in her visits to the Yephanchins' house?
3. After Myshkin returns to the Yephanchins' house, following the walk in the park and the fight, what does Aglaya show Myshkin how to do?
4. What does Hippolite say he is going to read?
5. Who does Myshkin stop one of the officer friends of the Yephanshins from hitting?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)