|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
(a) Ganja thinks Myshkin is conniving.
(b) Ganja thinks Myshkin is selfish.
(c) Ganja thinks Myshkin is self-destructive.
(d) Ganja thinks Myshkin is thoughtful.
2. Who comes in Hippolite's dream, when he calls for help?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
3. What do Rogozhin and Myshkin exchange with each other?
(a) Walking sticks.
(c) Silver and gold crosses.
(d) Silver and gold cufflinks.
4. What is the tale Lebedev tells at Myshkin's celebration about?
(a) Monks turning to cannibalism.
(b) A king being poisoned.
(c) Mountaineers who kill each other in competition.
(d) Sailors stranded on an island.
5. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
(a) They go around the table clockwise.
(b) They go in alphabetical order according to name.
(c) They volunteer to go next.
(d) They draw names from a hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Myshkin feel when he leaves the Yephanchin house at the end of Part IV, Chapter V?
2. After Aglaya has left, who does Nastassya ask to leave the house?
3. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
4. When Nastassya sees Myshkin at the end of Chapter VI, what does she do?
5. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)