|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lebedev think stole his missing money?
(d) General Yephanchin.
2. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
3. What does Madam Yephachin tell Myshkin to get for her?
(a) Her husband's accounting book.
(b) The tea service from the kitchen.
(c) Nastassya Filippovna's photograph.
(d) A jewel case from her bedroom.
4. What animal does Aglaya buy from Koyla?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) An armadillo.
(c) A cat.
(d) A hedgehog.
5. What is Radomsky's former profession?
(a) He is a retired government beaurocrat.
(b) He is a retired army officer.
(c) He is a retired dressmaker.
(d) He is a retired banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
2. When Hippolite wakes at Myshkin's celebration, how long does a party member say he's been asleep?
3. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
4. Where does Myshkin go to claim his inheritance?
5. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)