|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Myshkin asks about Lebedev's missing money, where does Lebedev tell Myshkin he found the money?
(a) In his wallet.
(b) Beneath the seat of a carriage.
(c) In a pot.
(d) Under his chair.
2. How does Ganja feel about HIppolite?
(a) Ganja doesn't care about Hippolite.
(b) Ganja hates Hippolite.
(c) Ganja admires Hippolite.
(d) Ganja loves Hippolite as a brother.
3. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
(b) Government officials.
(c) Burdovsky's mother.
4. What happens to Ganja's father while Myshkin is away?
(a) Ganja's father is put into debtor's prison.
(b) Ganja's father is arrested for public indecency.
(c) Ganja's father dies of alcohol poisoning.
(d) Ganja's father falls ill and is in the hospital.
5. When Hippolite wakes at Myshkin's celebration, how long does a party member say he's been asleep?
(a) Forty-two minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Seven minutes.
(d) One hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
2. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
3. Why does Hippolite realize, after seeing Rogozhin in his room at night, that Rogozhin couldn't have been there?
4. Who does General Ivolgin tell Myshkin he befriended as a young boy?
5. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin at Daria Alexyevna's house, after Nastassya sends Rogozhin from the room?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)