|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
(a) An article.
(b) A book.
(c) A poem.
(d) A story.
2. What gift did the General buy Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) A saphire bracelet.
(b) A ruby ring.
(c) A diamond necklace.
(d) Pearl earrings.
3. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
(a) Ganja thinks Myshkin is conniving.
(b) Ganja thinks Myshkin is selfish.
(c) Ganja thinks Myshkin is self-destructive.
(d) Ganja thinks Myshkin is thoughtful.
4. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
(a) He thinks she looks beautiful and happy.
(b) He thinks she looks beautiful but tragic.
(c) He thinks she looks unpleasant and sad.
(d) He thinks she looks unpleasant but happy.
5. Who does Myshkin try to visit at the Scales hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
2. Who does Aglaya tell her mother she is going to marry, when Madam Yephanchin interrupts Aglaya and Myshkin's meeting in the park?
3. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
4. What happens to General Ivolgin?
5. What does Myshkin learn about Nastassya's engagement to Rogozhin?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)