|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
(a) He immediately offers the Prince room and board for as long as he needs it.
(b) He says at first that he can't help the Prince.
(c) He immediately offers the Prince temporary room and board.
(d) He immediately offers the Prince a job.
2. What does Hippolite mention seeing in a dream?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A rat.
(c) A spider.
(d) A snake.
3. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Eighteen years.
(d) Twenty-four years.
4. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
5. How does Myshkin feel when he leaves the Yephanchin house at the end of Part IV, Chapter V?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
2. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
3. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
4. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
5. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)