|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) Arranging a trip.
(b) Buying property.
(c) Arranging marriages.
(d) Starting a business.
2. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
(a) Myshkin doesn't care.
(b) Myshkin is horrified.
(c) Myshkin is irritated.
(d) Myshkin is secretly pleased.
3. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
(a) She says he is an idiot.
(b) She says he is not an idiot afterall.
(c) She says at least he is a rich idiot.
(d) She says he only pretends to be an idiot.
4. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) She was upset.
(b) She didn't care.
(c) She never found out about it.
(d) She was happy.
5. Who does the visitor mistake Myshkin for?
(a) A man courting Ganja's sister.
(b) A footman.
(c) A tradesman selling kitchenware.
(d) A relative of Ganja's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finally brings Myshkin to Nastassya's house?
2. How does the party react when Vera says Hippolite is going to kill himself?
3. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
4. After Myshkin returns to the Yephanchins' house, following the walk in the park and the fight, what does Aglaya show Myshkin how to do?
5. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)