|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Myshkin believe Lebedev's story about finding the money?
(a) Yes, but later he learns that Lebedev was lying.
(b) No, he questions Lebedev until he learns the whole truth.
(c) Yes, and he continues to believe the story.
(d) No, but he doesn't trouble Lebedev to try to find out the whole truth.
2. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Twenty-four years.
(d) Eighteen years.
3. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
(a) Myshkin doesn't care.
(b) Myshkin is secretly pleased.
(c) Myshkin is irritated.
(d) Myshkin is horrified.
4. How does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) By shooting himself.
(b) By jumping off a bridge.
(c) By poisoning himself.
(d) By hanging himself.
5. What is Rogozhin's house like?
(a) Small and bright.
(b) Large and bright.
(c) Large and gloomy.
(d) Small and gloomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nastassya sees Myshkin at the end of Chapter VI, what does she do?
2. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
3. What does Nastassya do with Rogozhin's money?
4. What is the tale Lebedev tells at Myshkin's celebration about?
5. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)