|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Radomsky's view of liberalism?
(a) He is in favor of it.
(b) He is opposed to it.
(c) He doesn't have an opinion.
(d) He thinks it's naive but admires it.
2. What does Myshkin tell General Tephanchin when he asks Myshkin about Nastassya?
(a) Myshkin says Nastassya is bewilderingly lovely.
(b) Myshkin says Nastassya no longer interests him.
(c) Myshkin says Nastassya is kind and misunderstood.
(d) Myshkin says Nastassya is insane.
3. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) He denies any knowledge of it.
(b) He promises to search her husband's papers for any evidence.
(c) He says that he shares her suspicions but doesn't know for a fact it's true.
(d) He admits that she is right.
4. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
5. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) Arranging a trip.
(b) Buying property.
(c) Starting a business.
(d) Arranging marriages.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
2. What is the General's opinion of Rogozhin?
3. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
4. What games do Aglaya's sisters report that she played with her visitor?
5. What does Nastassya do with Rogozhin's money?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)