|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is Lebedev missing?
(a) 800 roubles.
(b) 200 roubles.
(c) 600 roubles.
(d) 400 roubles.
2. What does Myshkin learn about Nastassya's engagement to Rogozhin?
(a) Nastassya is rumored to have run off with Rogozhin without marrying him.
(b) Nastassya is rumored to have left Rogozhin on their wedding day.
(c) Nastassya is rumored to have married Rogozhin and left the country with him.
(d) Nastassya is rumored to have married Rogozhin and then left him a week later.
3. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
(a) A story.
(b) A book.
(c) An article.
(d) A poem.
4. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
(a) He plans her to be educated as an artist.
(b) He plans her to be educated as a teacher.
(c) He plans her to be sent to a convent.
(d) He plans her to marry a rich man.
5. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
(a) She says he only pretends to be an idiot.
(b) She says at least he is a rich idiot.
(c) She says he is not an idiot afterall.
(d) She says he is an idiot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
2. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
3. At the beginning of Part III, Chapter VI, what decor from Rogozhin's home does Hippolite talk about?
4. Who does Madam Yephanchin learn came to visit Aglaya while she was out?
5. What does Hippolite do when Myshkin tells him to stop reading?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)