|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What entertainment do the Prince and the Yephanchins watch after they walk in the park?
(a) A puppet show.
(b) A singer.
(c) A juggler.
(d) A band.
2. Who does the General find a picture of?
(b) Nastassya Flippovna.
(c) Prince Myshkin.
3. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
(a) Silk stockings.
(b) A dog.
(c) 18,000 roubles.
(d) A diamond bracelet.
4. How much money is Lebedev missing?
(a) 400 roubles.
(b) 600 roubles.
(c) 800 roubles.
(d) 200 roubles.
5. What does Hippolite say he is going to read?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A poem.
(c) A letter.
(d) A story.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
2. Who finally brings Myshkin to Nastassya's house?
3. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
4. What does Myshkin pick up without thinking about it, while he is talking to Rogozhin?
5. What has Varya been trying to do in her visits to the Yephanchins' house?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)