|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hippolite mention seeing in a dream?
(a) A rat.
(b) A spider.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A snake.
2. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to do?
(a) Take her for a carriage ride.
(b) Give her a lock of hair.
(c) Write in her album.
(d) Give her a photograph.
3. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
(b) Prince Myshkin.
(d) His assistant Ganja.
4. Why does General Ivolgin say he is leaving Lebedev's house?
(a) Because he has found a better place to live.
(b) Because Ganja has promised to take him back.
(c) Because he has fallen in love and wants to marry.
(d) Because he and Lebedev are always arguing.
5. Who does Aglaya tell her mother she is going to marry, when Madam Yephanchin interrupts Aglaya and Myshkin's meeting in the park?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Koyla ask his father to do?
2. After Myshkin returns to the Yephanchins' house, following the walk in the park and the fight, what does Aglaya show Myshkin how to do?
3. Who does Myshkin realize is the woman from his dream in the park?
4. Who is Prince Myshkin traveling to meet?
5. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)