|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Aglaya ask Koyla to give the animal she's bought?
(c) General Yephanchin.
2. What happens to General Ivolgin?
(a) He has a stroke.
(b) He falls down stairs.
(c) He is hit by a carriage.
(d) He is arrested.
3. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
(b) Burdovsky's mother.
(c) Government officials.
4. When Hippolite wakes at Myshkin's celebration, how long does a party member say he's been asleep?
(a) Forty-two minutes.
(b) One hour.
(c) Seven minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
5. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
(a) Madam Yephachin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
2. What does Myshkin offer Burdovsky?
3. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
4. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
5. How does Myshkin feel when he leaves the Yephanchin house at the end of Part IV, Chapter V?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)