|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Hippolite have?
2. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) He is crying uncontrollably.
(b) He is injured and in need of a doctor.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is exhausted and falling asleep.
3. Who does the General find a picture of?
(a) Nastassya Flippovna.
(b) Prince Myshkin.
4. Whose house does Myshkin go to when he first arrives back in St. Petersburg?
(a) Rogozhin's house.
(b) Lebedev's house.
(c) The Yephanchins' house.
(d) Ganja's house.
5. What is Rogozhin's explanation for why Nastassya left him?
(a) She is in love with Myshkin.
(b) She can't forgive what Rogozin has done to her.
(c) She is trying to make Rogozhin submit to her completely.
(d) She is too stubborn to admit that she loves Rogozhin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does the Prince tell the General that he has?
2. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
3. How long is Myshkin away from St. Petersburg?
4. How does the party react when Vera says Hippolite is going to kill himself?
5. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)