|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
(a) 18,000 roubles.
(b) A dog.
(c) A diamond bracelet.
(d) Silk stockings.
2. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
(a) He thinks she looks unpleasant but happy.
(b) He thinks she looks beautiful but tragic.
(c) He thinks she looks beautiful and happy.
(d) He thinks she looks unpleasant and sad.
3. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
(a) As a happy-go-lucky, carefree man.
(b) As a very ill and incapacitated man.
(c) As a very strange, unnatural man.
(d) As a pleasant, interesting man.
4. What do Rogozhin and Myshkin exchange with each other?
(a) Walking sticks.
(b) Silver and gold cufflinks.
(d) Silver and gold crosses.
5. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
(a) Poor knight.
(b) Stern order of chivalry.
(c) Tilting at windmills.
(d) Arrows of adversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
2. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
3. What does Myshkin do while he is waiting for Aglaya on the park bench?
4. Who does Myshkin try to visit at the Scales hotel?
5. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)