|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to General Ivolgin?
(a) He has a stroke.
(b) He falls down stairs.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He is hit by a carriage.
2. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
(a) A letter from Ganja.
(b) A poem from a book in the library.
(c) Her diary.
(d) An article in the paper.
3. Who invites Myshkin to sit next to them?
(c) General Yephanchin.
4. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) Arranging a trip.
(b) Starting a business.
(c) Arranging marriages.
(d) Buying property.
5. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
(b) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
(c) He gets Myshkin arrested.
(d) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Radomsky asks for Myshkin's friendship, what is Myshkin's response?
2. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
3. What does Ganja tell Varya he wants to do at the beginning of Part IV?
4. What has Varya been trying to do in her visits to the Yephanchins' house?
5. Who is home when Myshkin visits the Yephanchins' house, after leaving Rogozhin?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)