|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
(a) She says at least he is a rich idiot.
(b) She says he is an idiot.
(c) She says he only pretends to be an idiot.
(d) She says he is not an idiot afterall.
2. When the Prince and Rogozhin get back to Myshkin's house, what have a group of visitors gathered to celebrate?
(a) The retraction of the article.
(b) Myshkin's inheritance.
(c) Myskin's birthday.
(d) Myshkin's recovery.
3. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
(a) As a pleasant, interesting man.
(b) As a very strange, unnatural man.
(c) As a happy-go-lucky, carefree man.
(d) As a very ill and incapacitated man.
4. Who does Myshkin realize is the woman from his dream in the park?
(a) Madam Yephanchin.
(c) Ganja's mother.
5. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
(a) 250,000 roubles.
(b) 50,000 roubles.
(c) 100,000 roubles.
(d) 500,000 roubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Myshkin that the duel with the officer has been called off?
2. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
3. What gift did the General buy Nastassya Filoppovna?
4. What does Hippolite say he is going to read?
5. Who does Madam Yephanchin wonder if Aglaya is seriously interested in, at the beginning of Part III?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)