|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
(b) He gets Myshkin arrested.
(c) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(d) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
2. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
3. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
(a) Myshkin also proposes to Nastassya.
(b) Myshkin encourages Nastassya to marry Rogozhin.
(c) Myshkin warns Nastassya against Rogozhin.
(d) Myshkin says he doesn't care if Nastassya marries Rogozhin.
4. What does Ganja say happened to Burdovsky's real father?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He died.
(c) He is in an insane asylum.
(d) He went to prison.
5. What happens to General Ivolgin?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He is hit by a carriage.
(c) He has a stroke.
(d) He falls down stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
2. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
3. Who wrote the note that Varya finds on Ganja's desk?
4. When Hippolite wakes at Myshkin's celebration, how long does a party member say he's been asleep?
5. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)