|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Myshkin give Aglaya for him coming to Pavlovsk?
(a) Myshkin says he came to win Nastassya's love.
(b) Myshkin says he came to be near Aglaya.
(c) Myshkin says he came to rekindle his friendship with Rogozhin.
(d) Myshkin says he came to get away from Moscow.
2. What does Nastassya ask Myshkin?
(a) When he is leaving.
(b) What he is thinking.
(c) Whether he loves her.
(d) Whether he is happy.
3. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
(a) Myshkin is horrified.
(b) Myshkin is secretly pleased.
(c) Myshkin doesn't care.
(d) Myshkin is irritated.
4. What happens to General Ivolgin?
(a) He falls down stairs.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He is hit by a carriage.
(d) He has a stroke.
5. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
(a) Government officials.
(d) Burdovsky's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Myshkin plan to live?
2. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
3. At the beginning of Part III, Chapter VI, what decor from Rogozhin's home does Hippolite talk about?
4. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
5. What does Myshkin learn about Nastassya's engagement to Rogozhin?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)