|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rogozhin's explanation for why Nastassya left him?
(a) She is in love with Myshkin.
(b) She is trying to make Rogozhin submit to her completely.
(c) She is too stubborn to admit that she loves Rogozhin.
(d) She can't forgive what Rogozin has done to her.
2. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
(a) He thinks she looks beautiful but tragic.
(b) He thinks she looks unpleasant and sad.
(c) He thinks she looks beautiful and happy.
(d) He thinks she looks unpleasant but happy.
3. Who finally brings Myshkin to Nastassya's house?
4. What does Myshkin tell General Tephanchin when he asks Myshkin about Nastassya?
(a) Myshkin says Nastassya is insane.
(b) Myshkin says Nastassya is bewilderingly lovely.
(c) Myshkin says Nastassya is kind and misunderstood.
(d) Myshkin says Nastassya no longer interests him.
5. What is Radomsky's view of liberalism?
(a) He doesn't have an opinion.
(b) He thinks it's naive but admires it.
(c) He is in favor of it.
(d) He is opposed to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does General Ivolgin say he is leaving Lebedev's house?
2. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
3. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
4. How does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
5. At the beginning of Part III, Chapter VI, what decor from Rogozhin's home does Hippolite talk about?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)