|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Myshkin try to visit at the Scales hotel?
2. What does Aglaya change when she recites from a reading?
(a) Adjectives describing a book.
(b) The name of a character.
(c) The location of a house.
(d) Initials on a rosary.
3. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
(a) As a military leader.
(b) Through an invention.
(c) By gambling.
(d) By shareholding.
4. Who wrote the article?
5. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
(a) Ganja thinks Myshkin is thoughtful.
(b) Ganja thinks Myshkin is conniving.
(c) Ganja thinks Myshkin is self-destructive.
(d) Ganja thinks Myshkin is selfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
2. What does Rogozhin's mother do to Myshkin?
3. What gift did the General buy Nastassya Filoppovna?
4. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
5. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)