|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aglaya change when she recites from a reading?
(a) Initials on a rosary.
(b) Adjectives describing a book.
(c) The location of a house.
(d) The name of a character.
2. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
(a) She is bored by him.
(b) She is pleased with the reaction to him.
(c) She is sad to see him and pouts.
(d) She is angry at him and avoids him.
3. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
(a) As a very ill and incapacitated man.
(b) As a happy-go-lucky, carefree man.
(c) As a pleasant, interesting man.
(d) As a very strange, unnatural man.
4. Who is the first visitor who arrives, while Myshkin is recuperating?
(c) Madam Yephanchin.
(d) General Ivolgin.
5. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
(a) One week.
(b) Four days.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Myshkin believe Lebedev's story about finding the money?
2. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
3. Who is home when Myshkin visits the Yephanchins' house, after leaving Rogozhin?
4. Where does Ganja live?
5. Who does Myshkin try to visit at the Scales hotel?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)