|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Myshkin believe Lebedev's story about finding the money?
(a) No, he questions Lebedev until he learns the whole truth.
(b) No, but he doesn't trouble Lebedev to try to find out the whole truth.
(c) Yes, and he continues to believe the story.
(d) Yes, but later he learns that Lebedev was lying.
2. Does Nastassya accept Myshkin's proposal?
(a) No, she accepts Rogozhin immediately.
(b) Yes, but then she almost immediately leavs with Rogozhin.
(c) No, she accepts no one's proposal.
(d) Yes, and she leaves with him.
3. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
(c) Burdovsky's mother.
(d) Government officials.
4. Who does Myshkin stop one of the officer friends of the Yephanshins from hitting?
(a) Madam Yephanchin.
5. What do Rogozhin and Myshkin exchange with each other?
(b) Silver and gold cufflinks.
(c) Walking sticks.
(d) Silver and gold crosses.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Madam Yephanchin's gathering, who argues that Burdovsky did not take advantage of Myshkin?
2. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
3. What does Ganja tell Varya he wants to do at the beginning of Part IV?
4. What does Nastassya ask Myshkin?
5. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)