|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
(c) St. Petersburg.
2. Who is home when Myshkin visits the Yephanchins' house, after leaving Rogozhin?
(a) No one.
(b) General Yephanchin.
(d) Madam Yephanchin.
3. What does Hippolite do when Myshkin tells him to stop reading?
(a) Hippolite stops reading but starts again a moment later.
(b) Hippolite reads louder so he is shouting in Myshkin's ear.
(c) Hippolite continues to read, despite Myshkin's plea.
(d) Hippolite stops reading.
4. What is Myshkin's explanation for why Nastassya left Rogozhin?
(a) She wants more money than Rogozhin can give her.
(b) She is secretly in love with someone else.
(c) She can't deal with Rogozhin's paranoia.
(d) She can't abide the idea of marrying anyone.
5. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
2. What does Madam Yephachin tell Myshkin to get for her?
3. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
4. When Radomsky asks for Myshkin's friendship, what is Myshkin's response?
5. Who tells Myshkin that the duel with the officer has been called off?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)