|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes in Hippolite's dream, when he calls for help?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
2. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Eighteen years.
(c) Twenty-four years.
(d) Seven years.
3. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
(a) People avoid Rogozhin from embarrassment.
(b) The party is happy to see him.
(c) The party is disgusted but interested in him.
(d) People make fun of Rogozhin for entertainment.
4. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
(a) 10,000,000 roubles.
(b) 50,000,000 roubles.
(c) 100,000,000 roubles.
(d) 70,000,000 roubles.
5. What is Radomsky's former profession?
(a) He is a retired banker.
(b) He is a retired army officer.
(c) He is a retired dressmaker.
(d) He is a retired government beaurocrat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is home when Myshkin visits the Yephanchins' house, after leaving Rogozhin?
2. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
3. What skill does the Prince tell the General that he has?
4. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
5. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)