|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
(a) A woman.
(b) A hat.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A dog.
2. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
(a) She says Myshkin can only marry her daughter if he's no longer involved with Rogozhin.
(b) She doesn't care if Myshkin marries her daughter.
(c) She says Myshkin can never marry her daughter.
(d) She says Myshkin must marry her daughter.
3. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
(a) 10,000,000 roubles.
(b) 70,000,000 roubles.
(c) 100,000,000 roubles.
(d) 50,000,000 roubles.
4. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
(a) 250,000 roubles.
(b) 500,000 roubles.
(c) 50,000 roubles.
(d) 100,000 roubles.
5. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
(a) Save him from marrying Nastassya.
(b) Run away to marry Myshkin.
(c) Prevent her mother from learning what her father is doing.
(d) Arrange a marriage for her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
2. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
3. Who does the General find a picture of?
4. What entertainment do the Prince and the Yephanchins watch after they walk in the park?
5. What is Totsky's story about?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)