|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Myshkin react when Ganja calls him an idiot?
2. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
(a) To his father's funeral service.
(b) To a state dinner.
(c) To meet Nastassya Flippovna.
(d) To a formal ball.
3. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Play charades.
(c) Dance for the group.
(d) Sing a song.
4. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
(b) Madam Yephachin.
5. Where does Ganja live?
(a) In his family's boarding house.
(b) In a cottage on a large estate.
(c) In a room in an old woman's house.
(d) Alone in a small house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Has Nastassya met Ganja's family before her arrival on Myshkin's first night there?
2. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
3. Who wrote the article?
4. How long is Myshkin away from St. Petersburg?
5. Who does the General find a picture of?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)