|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burdovsky want from Myshkin?
(c) An apology.
2. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
(a) Prince Myshkin.
(c) His assistant Ganja.
3. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
(b) Nastassya Filippovna.
(c) Madam Yephachin.
(d) General Yephachin.
4. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
(a) One week.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two hours.
(d) A fortnight.
5. How does Myshkin react when Ganja calls him an idiot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rogozhin's explanation for why Nastassya left him?
2. What does Rogozhin's mother do to Myshkin?
3. At Madam Yephanchin's gathering, who argues that Burdovsky did not take advantage of Myshkin?
4. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
5. Who does the visitor mistake Myshkin for?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)