|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
(c) Government officials.
(d) Burdovsky's mother.
2. How does Madam Yephanchin feel about the Prince's visitors?
(a) She is envious of the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(b) She dislikes the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(c) She likes the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(d) She is bored with the people who are visiting Myshkin.
3. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
(a) His assistant Ganja.
(b) Prince Myshkin.
4. Where does Ganja live?
(a) Alone in a small house.
(b) In a room in an old woman's house.
(c) In a cottage on a large estate.
(d) In his family's boarding house.
5. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
(a) Fight Ganja in a duel of honor.
(b) Tell General Yephanchin what Ganja has said.
(c) Pay for his own lodgings elsewhere.
(d) Reveal what he's been doing to Madam Yephanchin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
2. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
3. What does Myshkin offer Burdovsky?
4. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
5. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)