|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ganja say happened to Burdovsky's real father?
(a) He went to prison.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He is in an insane asylum.
(d) He died.
2. When the Prince and Rogozhin get back to Myshkin's house, what have a group of visitors gathered to celebrate?
(a) The retraction of the article.
(b) Myshkin's inheritance.
(c) Myshkin's recovery.
(d) Myskin's birthday.
3. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
(a) Myshkin says he doesn't care if Nastassya marries Rogozhin.
(b) Myshkin encourages Nastassya to marry Rogozhin.
(c) Myshkin also proposes to Nastassya.
(d) Myshkin warns Nastassya against Rogozhin.
4. What does Aglaya change when she recites from a reading?
(a) The location of a house.
(b) Adjectives describing a book.
(c) Initials on a rosary.
(d) The name of a character.
5. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
(a) That scoundrels need honest men.
(b) That he needs someone like Myshkin to believe in his goodness.
(c) That Myshkin is fun to listen to.
(d) That he wants to keep an eye on Myshkin, who he doesn't trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
2. What skill does the Prince tell the General that he has?
3. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
4. What happens to Ganja's father while Myshkin is away?
5. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)