|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His schoolteacher.
(d) His landlady.
2. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
(a) To meet Nastassya Flippovna.
(b) To a state dinner.
(c) To a formal ball.
(d) To his father's funeral service.
3. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
4. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
(c) Nastassya Filippovna.
(d) The Yephanchins.
5. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
(b) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
(c) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
(d) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
2. What is Rogozhin's house like?
3. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
4. Who goes first in the game?
5. What do Rogozhin and Myshkin exchange with each other?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)