|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His schoolteacher.
(d) His landlady.
2. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
(b) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(c) He gets Myshkin arrested.
(d) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
3. What is the General's opinion of Rogozhin?
(a) The General dislikes him.
(b) The General admires him.
(c) The General doesn't know him.
(d) The General is jealous of him.
4. How does Madame Yephanchin react to Myshkin?
(a) She dislikes him immediately.
(b) She is annoyed by him.
(c) She distrusts him on sight.
(d) She likes him immediately.
5. How does Myshkin react when Ganja calls him an idiot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
2. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
3. What does Rogozhin's mother do to Myshkin?
4. When Radomsky asks for Myshkin's friendship, what is Myshkin's response?
5. What is Totsky's story about?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)