|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
2. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
(a) She says Myshkin can never marry her daughter.
(b) She doesn't care if Myshkin marries her daughter.
(c) She says Myshkin must marry her daughter.
(d) She says Myshkin can only marry her daughter if he's no longer involved with Rogozhin.
3. What is the General's opinion of Rogozhin?
(a) The General dislikes him.
(b) The General is jealous of him.
(c) The General doesn't know him.
(d) The General admires him.
4. What is Radomsky's view of liberalism?
(a) He thinks it's naive but admires it.
(b) He is opposed to it.
(c) He doesn't have an opinion.
(d) He is in favor of it.
5. What does Nastassya do with Rogozhin's money?
(a) She tears it up.
(b) She throws it in the fire.
(c) She gives it to Myshkin.
(d) She throws it into the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
2. What does Prince Myshkin smoke?
3. Who does Myshkin think is following him?
4. How does Madam Yephanchin feel about the Prince's visitors?
5. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)