|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
(a) 10,000,000 roubles.
(b) 50,000,000 roubles.
(c) 70,000,000 roubles.
(d) 100,000,000 roubles.
2. What is Radomsky's view of liberalism?
(a) He doesn't have an opinion.
(b) He is opposed to it.
(c) He thinks it's naive but admires it.
(d) He is in favor of it.
3. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to do?
(a) Take her for a carriage ride.
(b) Write in her album.
(c) Give her a photograph.
(d) Give her a lock of hair.
4. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
(a) A story.
(b) An article.
(c) A book.
(d) A poem.
5. At Madam Yephanchin's gathering, who argues that Burdovsky did not take advantage of Myshkin?
(a) Madam Yephanchin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Myshkin react when Ganja calls him an idiot?
2. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
3. What does Rogozhin's mother do to Myshkin?
4. What does Myshkin tell General Tephanchin when he asks Myshkin about Nastassya?
5. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)