|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
(b) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
(c) He gets Myshkin arrested.
(d) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
2. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Twenty-four years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Eighteen years.
3. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
(a) To meet Nastassya Flippovna.
(b) To a state dinner.
(c) To a formal ball.
(d) To his father's funeral service.
4. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) She was happy.
(b) She never found out about it.
(c) She was upset.
(d) She didn't care.
5. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
2. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to do?
3. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
4. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
5. What does Myshkin pick up without thinking about it, while he is talking to Rogozhin?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)