|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
(a) Arrows of adversary.
(b) Tilting at windmills.
(c) Stern order of chivalry.
(d) Poor knight.
2. Where does Ganja live?
(a) Alone in a small house.
(b) In his family's boarding house.
(c) In a cottage on a large estate.
(d) In a room in an old woman's house.
3. Who invites Myshkin to sit next to them?
(d) General Yephanchin.
4. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
(a) He immediately offers the Prince temporary room and board.
(b) He immediately offers the Prince a job.
(c) He says at first that he can't help the Prince.
(d) He immediately offers the Prince room and board for as long as he needs it.
5. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
2. Who comes in Hippolite's dream, when he calls for help?
3. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
4. Who goes first in the game?
5. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)