|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(b) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
(c) He gets Myshkin arrested.
(d) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
2. What is the General's opinion of Rogozhin?
(a) The General is jealous of him.
(b) The General doesn't know him.
(c) The General dislikes him.
(d) The General admires him.
3. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Twenty-four years.
(d) Eighteen years.
4. What does Hippolite do when Myshkin tells him to stop reading?
(a) Hippolite reads louder so he is shouting in Myshkin's ear.
(b) Hippolite stops reading but starts again a moment later.
(c) Hippolite stops reading.
(d) Hippolite continues to read, despite Myshkin's plea.
5. Where does Myshkin recuperate from his seizure?
(a) Ganja's boarding house.
(b) The Yephanchin's house.
(c) Rogozhin's house.
(d) Lebedev's villa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Myshkin try to visit at the Scales hotel?
2. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
3. What mistake does Myshkin make when he leaves Rogozhin?
4. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
5. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)