|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
2. What is the tale Lebedev tells at Myshkin's celebration about?
(a) Monks turning to cannibalism.
(b) Sailors stranded on an island.
(c) Mountaineers who kill each other in competition.
(d) A king being poisoned.
3. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
(a) She says Myshkin can only marry her daughter if he's no longer involved with Rogozhin.
(b) She says Myshkin can never marry her daughter.
(c) She says Myshkin must marry her daughter.
(d) She doesn't care if Myshkin marries her daughter.
4. What is Rogozhin's explanation for why Nastassya left him?
(a) She is too stubborn to admit that she loves Rogozhin.
(b) She is trying to make Rogozhin submit to her completely.
(c) She can't forgive what Rogozin has done to her.
(d) She is in love with Myshkin.
5. What is Radomsky's view of liberalism?
(a) He is in favor of it.
(b) He is opposed to it.
(c) He doesn't have an opinion.
(d) He thinks it's naive but admires it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
2. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
3. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
4. At Madam Yephanchin's gathering, who argues that Burdovsky did not take advantage of Myshkin?
5. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)