|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
(a) At a hospital.
(b) With the Yephanchins.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) With Rogozhin.
2. What gift did the General buy Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) A saphire bracelet.
(b) Pearl earrings.
(c) A diamond necklace.
(d) A ruby ring.
3. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He runs out of the house.
(b) He faints.
(c) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
(d) He screams uncontrollably.
4. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
(a) That he wants to keep an eye on Myshkin, who he doesn't trust.
(b) That Myshkin is fun to listen to.
(c) That he needs someone like Myshkin to believe in his goodness.
(d) That scoundrels need honest men.
5. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) He is exhausted and falling asleep.
(b) He is crying uncontrollably.
(c) He is injured and in need of a doctor.
(d) He is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madam Yephachin tell Myshkin to get for her?
2. After Myshkin returns to the Yephanchins' house, following the walk in the park and the fight, what does Aglaya show Myshkin how to do?
3. What is Radomsky's former profession?
4. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
5. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)