|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally brings Myshkin to Nastassya's house?
2. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
(a) He expects Myshkin to forgive him.
(b) He expects Myshkin to stop being his friend.
(c) He expects Myshkin to kick him out.
(d) He expects Myshkin to sue him.
3. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His mother.
(b) His schoolteacher.
(c) His sister.
(d) His landlady.
4. When the Prince and Rogozhin get back to Myshkin's house, what have a group of visitors gathered to celebrate?
(a) Myskin's birthday.
(b) Myshkin's inheritance.
(c) The retraction of the article.
(d) Myshkin's recovery.
5. What mistake does Myshkin make when he leaves Rogozhin?
(a) He forgest he's leaving and comes back.
(b) He gets into the wrong carriage.
(c) He forgets to open the door.
(d) He goes the wrong way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hippolite's response to Madam Yephanchin's anger?
2. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
3. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
4. What does Ganja say happened to Burdovsky's real father?
5. Does Nastassya accept Myshkin's proposal?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)