|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
2. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) She didn't care.
(b) She never found out about it.
(c) She was upset.
(d) She was happy.
3. What is Rogozhin's house like?
(a) Small and bright.
(b) Large and bright.
(c) Large and gloomy.
(d) Small and gloomy.
4. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
(a) With the Yephanchins.
(b) At a hotel.
(c) With Rogozhin.
(d) At a hospital.
5. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
(a) Poor knight.
(b) Stern order of chivalry.
(c) Tilting at windmills.
(d) Arrows of adversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
2. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
3. Where does Myshkin go to claim his inheritance?
4. What mistake does Myshkin make when he leaves Rogozhin?
5. What does Aglaya change when she recites from a reading?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)