|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
(a) Describing embarrasing information about themselves.
(b) Describing the worst thing someone's done to them.
(c) Describing the worst thing they've ever done.
(d) Describing secrets about the women.
2. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Dance for the group.
(c) Play charades.
(d) Sing a song.
3. Who does the visitor mistake Myshkin for?
(a) A man courting Ganja's sister.
(b) A relative of Ganja's.
(c) A footman.
(d) A tradesman selling kitchenware.
4. What do Rogozhin and Myshkin exchange with each other?
(a) Walking sticks.
(b) Silver and gold cufflinks.
(c) Silver and gold crosses.
5. Where does Aglaya say she comes some mornings at 7 o'clock?
(a) A red newstand by the train station.
(b) An isolated stump in a field.
(c) A green bench in the park.
(d) A small cafe on a street corner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
2. Does Nastassya accept Myshkin's proposal?
3. Who is Prince Myshkin traveling to meet?
4. When Hippolite wakes at Myshkin's celebration, how long does a party member say he's been asleep?
5. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)