|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
(a) She says he is not an idiot afterall.
(b) She says he is an idiot.
(c) She says at least he is a rich idiot.
(d) She says he only pretends to be an idiot.
2. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
(a) She says Myshkin must marry her daughter.
(b) She doesn't care if Myshkin marries her daughter.
(c) She says Myshkin can never marry her daughter.
(d) She says Myshkin can only marry her daughter if he's no longer involved with Rogozhin.
3. What illness does Hippolite have?
4. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) Arranging marriages.
(b) Buying property.
(c) Arranging a trip.
(d) Starting a business.
5. Who tells Myshkin that an officer wants to duel him?
(a) General Tephanchin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myshkin pick up without thinking about it, while he is talking to Rogozhin?
2. After Myshkin returns to the Yephanchins' house, following the walk in the park and the fight, what does Aglaya show Myshkin how to do?
3. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
4. What does Hippolite say he is going to read?
5. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)