|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
(a) Dance for the group.
(b) Play charades.
(c) Sing a song.
(d) Play the piano.
2. Where does Myshkin go to claim his inheritance?
3. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
4. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(b) He gets Myshkin arrested.
(c) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
(d) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
5. How long is Myshkin away from St. Petersburg?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Eighteen months.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
2. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
3. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
4. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
5. What does Myshkin tell General Tephanchin when he asks Myshkin about Nastassya?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)