|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Myshkin to sit next to them?
(d) General Yephanchin.
2. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) They sympathize with Ferdyshchenko.
(b) They are mildly amused.
(c) They are upset.
(d) They think it's hilarious.
3. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
4. Who does Myshkin think is following him?
5. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His schoolteacher.
(d) His landlady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ganja live?
2. What does Myshkin pick up without thinking about it, while he is talking to Rogozhin?
3. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
4. Where does Myshkin plan to live?
5. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)