|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
(a) St. Petersburg.
2. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
(a) As a military leader.
(b) Through an invention.
(c) By shareholding.
(d) By gambling.
3. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He faints.
(b) He screams uncontrollably.
(c) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
(d) He runs out of the house.
4. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
(a) A diamond bracelet.
(b) Silk stockings.
(c) 18,000 roubles.
(d) A dog.
5. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) Starting a business.
(b) Arranging marriages.
(c) Arranging a trip.
(d) Buying property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madam Yephachin tell Myshkin to get for her?
2. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
3. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
4. What do Rogozhin and Myshkin exchange with each other?
5. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)