|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
(a) As a happy-go-lucky, carefree man.
(b) As a very strange, unnatural man.
(c) As a very ill and incapacitated man.
(d) As a pleasant, interesting man.
2. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
(a) Pay for his own lodgings elsewhere.
(b) Reveal what he's been doing to Madam Yephanchin.
(c) Tell General Yephanchin what Ganja has said.
(d) Fight Ganja in a duel of honor.
3. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
(a) He plans her to be educated as an artist.
(b) He plans her to be educated as a teacher.
(c) He plans her to marry a rich man.
(d) He plans her to be sent to a convent.
4. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
5. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) Buying property.
(b) Arranging marriages.
(c) Arranging a trip.
(d) Starting a business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does the Prince tell the General that he has?
2. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
3. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
4. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
5. What does Myshkin pick up without thinking about it, while he is talking to Rogozhin?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)