|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Myshkin go to claim his inheritance?
2. What does Myshkin pick up without thinking about it, while he is talking to Rogozhin?
(a) A rope.
(b) A lighter.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
3. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
(a) They go around the table clockwise.
(b) They go in alphabetical order according to name.
(c) They volunteer to go next.
(d) They draw names from a hat.
4. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
(b) He gets Myshkin arrested.
(c) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(d) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
5. What does Nastassya do with Rogozhin's money?
(a) She throws it in the fire.
(b) She tears it up.
(c) She gives it to Myshkin.
(d) She throws it into the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
2. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
3. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
4. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
5. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)