|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Blackmailing a priest.
(b) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(c) Stealing a woman's affections.
(d) Seducing an older woman for money.
2. Who does the visitor mistake Myshkin for?
(a) A tradesman selling kitchenware.
(b) A relative of Ganja's.
(c) A man courting Ganja's sister.
(d) A footman.
3. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
(a) Her husband.
4. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
(a) Describing embarrasing information about themselves.
(b) Describing secrets about the women.
(c) Describing the worst thing they've ever done.
(d) Describing the worst thing someone's done to them.
5. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
2. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
3. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
4. What does Rogozhin do after attempting to kill Myshkin?
5. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)