|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
2. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) She never found out about it.
(b) She was upset.
(c) She was happy.
(d) She didn't care.
3. How long is Myshkin away from St. Petersburg?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Eighteen months.
(d) One year.
4. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
(a) He plans her to be sent to a convent.
(b) He plans her to be educated as a teacher.
(c) He plans her to be educated as an artist.
(d) He plans her to marry a rich man.
5. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
(d) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
2. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
3. What is Myshkin's explanation for why Nastassya left Rogozhin?
4. Where does Myshkin go to claim his inheritance?
5. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)