|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rogozhin's house like?
(a) Large and gloomy.
(b) Small and gloomy.
(c) Large and bright.
(d) Small and bright.
2. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
(a) Inviting himself.
(b) Arriving late.
(c) Arriving early.
(d) Coming without a partner.
3. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His landlady.
(b) His sister.
(c) His schoolteacher.
(d) His mother.
4. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(b) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
(c) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
(d) He gets Myshkin arrested.
5. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
(a) To a formal ball.
(b) To a state dinner.
(c) To his father's funeral service.
(d) To meet Nastassya Flippovna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
2. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
3. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
4. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
5. How long is Myshkin away from St. Petersburg?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)