|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill does the Prince tell the General that he has?
(c) Architectural drafting.
2. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) They are mildly amused.
(b) They are upset.
(c) They think it's hilarious.
(d) They sympathize with Ferdyshchenko.
3. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She uses tongs.
(b) She has a servant get it.
(c) She uses a bowl.
(d) She uses her hands.
4. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He screams uncontrollably.
(b) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
(c) He runs out of the house.
(d) He faints.
5. Where does Myshkin plan to live?
(a) He arranges to buy a house next to Ganja's.
(b) He arranges to stay with Rogozhin permanently.
(c) He arranges to live with the Yephanchins.
(d) He arranges to rent Lebedyev's house in Palovsk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the General find a picture of?
2. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
3. What does Rogozhin do after attempting to kill Myshkin?
4. What do Rogozhin and Myshkin exchange with each other?
5. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)