|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill does the Prince tell the General that he has?
(a) Architectural drafting.
2. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
(a) Pay for his own lodgings elsewhere.
(b) Tell General Yephanchin what Ganja has said.
(c) Reveal what he's been doing to Madam Yephanchin.
(d) Fight Ganja in a duel of honor.
3. Has Nastassya met Ganja's family before her arrival on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) No, and the family leaves before Nastassya arrives.
(b) No, it is their first meeting.
(c) Yes, she has met them once.
(d) Yes, she has met them numerous times.
4. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
(a) As a pleasant, interesting man.
(b) As a very ill and incapacitated man.
(c) As a very strange, unnatural man.
(d) As a happy-go-lucky, carefree man.
5. What is Rogozhin's explanation for why Nastassya left him?
(a) She is too stubborn to admit that she loves Rogozhin.
(b) She can't forgive what Rogozin has done to her.
(c) She is trying to make Rogozhin submit to her completely.
(d) She is in love with Myshkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madame Yephanchin react to Myshkin?
2. Who does Myshkin try to visit at the Scales hotel?
3. What is Myshkin's explanation for why Nastassya left Rogozhin?
4. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
5. Who does the visitor mistake Myshkin for?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)