|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
2. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
(a) Myshkin encourages Nastassya to marry Rogozhin.
(b) Myshkin warns Nastassya against Rogozhin.
(c) Myshkin also proposes to Nastassya.
(d) Myshkin says he doesn't care if Nastassya marries Rogozhin.
3. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She has a servant get it.
(b) She uses tongs.
(c) She uses a bowl.
(d) She uses her hands.
4. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) He says that he shares her suspicions but doesn't know for a fact it's true.
(b) He admits that she is right.
(c) He promises to search her husband's papers for any evidence.
(d) He denies any knowledge of it.
5. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
(a) Eighteen years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Twenty-four years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
2. Who does the General find a picture of?
3. Whose house does Myshkin go to when he first arrives back in St. Petersburg?
4. Where does Myshkin plan to live?
5. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)