|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rogozhin's house like?
(a) Large and bright.
(b) Small and bright.
(c) Large and gloomy.
(d) Small and gloomy.
2. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
(a) Myshkin says he doesn't care if Nastassya marries Rogozhin.
(b) Myshkin warns Nastassya against Rogozhin.
(c) Myshkin also proposes to Nastassya.
(d) Myshkin encourages Nastassya to marry Rogozhin.
3. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Stealing a woman's affections.
(b) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(c) Blackmailing a priest.
(d) Seducing an older woman for money.
4. What happens to Ganja's father while Myshkin is away?
(a) Ganja's father dies of alcohol poisoning.
(b) Ganja's father falls ill and is in the hospital.
(c) Ganja's father is put into debtor's prison.
(d) Ganja's father is arrested for public indecency.
5. Does Nastassya accept Myshkin's proposal?
(a) Yes, and she leaves with him.
(b) No, she accepts no one's proposal.
(c) Yes, but then she almost immediately leavs with Rogozhin.
(d) No, she accepts Rogozhin immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
2. What gift did the General buy Nastassya Filoppovna?
3. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
4. What is Rogozhin's explanation for why Nastassya left him?
5. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)