|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His schoolteacher.
(b) His sister.
(c) His landlady.
(d) His mother.
2. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) She was upset.
(b) She never found out about it.
(c) She didn't care.
(d) She was happy.
3. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
(c) Nastassya Filippovna.
(d) The Yephanchins.
4. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) A clerk at a shop.
(b) A servant.
(c) Ferdyshchenko's brother.
5. Who does the General find a picture of?
(a) Nastassya Flippovna.
(d) Prince Myshkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madam Yephachin tell Myshkin to get for her?
2. Who invites Myshkin to sit next to them?
3. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
4. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to do?
5. What does Myshkin learn about Nastassya's engagement to Rogozhin?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)