|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
2. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
(a) As a pleasant, interesting man.
(b) As a very strange, unnatural man.
(c) As a happy-go-lucky, carefree man.
(d) As a very ill and incapacitated man.
3. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
4. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
5. What does Madam Yephachin tell Myshkin to get for her?
(a) Her husband's accounting book.
(b) The tea service from the kitchen.
(c) A jewel case from her bedroom.
(d) Nastassya Filippovna's photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Myshkin away from St. Petersburg?
2. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
3. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
4. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
5. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)