|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
(b) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
(c) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
(d) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
2. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
(a) At a hospital.
(b) With the Yephanchins.
(c) With Rogozhin.
(d) At a hotel.
3. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
(a) Describing embarrasing information about themselves.
(b) Describing the worst thing someone's done to them.
(c) Describing the worst thing they've ever done.
(d) Describing secrets about the women.
4. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
5. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
(b) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
2. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
3. What skill does the Prince tell the General that he has?
4. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
5. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)