|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
(a) By gambling.
(b) As a military leader.
(c) By shareholding.
(d) Through an invention.
2. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
(a) As a very strange, unnatural man.
(b) As a happy-go-lucky, carefree man.
(c) As a pleasant, interesting man.
(d) As a very ill and incapacitated man.
3. How does Madame Yephanchin react to Myshkin?
(a) She dislikes him immediately.
(b) She distrusts him on sight.
(c) She likes him immediately.
(d) She is annoyed by him.
4. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
(a) His daughter Aglaya.
(b) His daughter Adelaida.
(c) Nastassya Filippovna.
(d) His daugher Alexandra.
5. What does Prince Myshkin smoke?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A hooka.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
2. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
3. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
4. Where does Myshkin go to claim his inheritance?
5. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)