|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
2. Who does the visitor mistake Myshkin for?
(a) A footman.
(b) A man courting Ganja's sister.
(c) A relative of Ganja's.
(d) A tradesman selling kitchenware.
3. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
(a) An ashtray.
(b) A hat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A woman.
4. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His sister.
(b) His landlady.
(c) His schoolteacher.
(d) His mother.
5. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) A servant.
(b) Ferdyshchenko's brother.
(d) A clerk at a shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
2. Who finally brings Myshkin to Nastassya's house?
3. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
4. Does Nastassya accept Myshkin's proposal?
5. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)