|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift did the General buy Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) A saphire bracelet.
(b) A ruby ring.
(c) Pearl earrings.
(d) A diamond necklace.
2. What mistake does Myshkin make when he leaves Rogozhin?
(a) He forgest he's leaving and comes back.
(b) He gets into the wrong carriage.
(c) He goes the wrong way.
(d) He forgets to open the door.
3. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
(a) As a very strange, unnatural man.
(b) As a happy-go-lucky, carefree man.
(c) As a very ill and incapacitated man.
(d) As a pleasant, interesting man.
4. What does Nastassya do with Rogozhin's money?
(a) She throws it into the street.
(b) She tears it up.
(c) She throws it in the fire.
(d) She gives it to Myshkin.
5. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
(a) The Yephanchins.
(d) Nastassya Filippovna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
2. What is Rogozhin's house like?
3. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
4. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
5. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)