|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
(a) He thinks she looks beautiful and happy.
(b) He thinks she looks beautiful but tragic.
(c) He thinks she looks unpleasant but happy.
(d) He thinks she looks unpleasant and sad.
2. Who does Myshkin try to visit at the Scales hotel?
3. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(b) Seducing an older woman for money.
(c) Stealing a woman's affections.
(d) Blackmailing a priest.
4. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
(b) A clerk at a shop.
(c) A servant.
(d) Ferdyshchenko's brother.
5. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
(a) A diamond bracelet.
(b) Silk stockings.
(c) 18,000 roubles.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
2. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
3. Who does the General find a picture of?
4. Who is home when Myshkin visits the Yephanchins' house, after leaving Rogozhin?
5. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)