|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madame Yephanchin react to Myshkin?
(a) She distrusts him on sight.
(b) She dislikes him immediately.
(c) She likes him immediately.
(d) She is annoyed by him.
2. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Stealing a woman's affections.
(b) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(c) Seducing an older woman for money.
(d) Blackmailing a priest.
3. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
4. How long is Myshkin away from St. Petersburg?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
5. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
(a) Ganja thinks Myshkin is selfish.
(b) Ganja thinks Myshkin is conniving.
(c) Ganja thinks Myshkin is thoughtful.
(d) Ganja thinks Myshkin is self-destructive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
2. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
3. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
4. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
5. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)