|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rogozhin's house like?
(a) Small and gloomy.
(b) Large and gloomy.
(c) Small and bright.
(d) Large and bright.
2. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
(a) That Myshkin is fun to listen to.
(b) That scoundrels need honest men.
(c) That he wants to keep an eye on Myshkin, who he doesn't trust.
(d) That he needs someone like Myshkin to believe in his goodness.
3. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
(a) He thinks she looks unpleasant but happy.
(b) He thinks she looks beautiful but tragic.
(c) He thinks she looks beautiful and happy.
(d) He thinks she looks unpleasant and sad.
4. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
(b) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
(c) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(d) He gets Myshkin arrested.
5. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
(a) General Yephachin.
(b) Nastassya Filippovna.
(c) Madam Yephachin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myshkin pick up without thinking about it, while he is talking to Rogozhin?
2. Where does Myshkin go to claim his inheritance?
3. What is Totsky's story about?
4. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
5. What happens to Ganja's father while Myshkin is away?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)