|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
(a) Describing embarrasing information about themselves.
(b) Describing the worst thing someone's done to them.
(c) Describing the worst thing they've ever done.
(d) Describing secrets about the women.
2. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
(b) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
(c) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
(d) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
3. Who goes first in the game?
4. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
(a) Myshkin warns Nastassya against Rogozhin.
(b) Myshkin says he doesn't care if Nastassya marries Rogozhin.
(c) Myshkin also proposes to Nastassya.
(d) Myshkin encourages Nastassya to marry Rogozhin.
5. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
(b) A clerk at a shop.
(c) A servant.
(d) Ferdyshchenko's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
2. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
3. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
4. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
5. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)