|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Stealing a woman's affections.
(b) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(c) Blackmailing a priest.
(d) Seducing an older woman for money.
2. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) He is crying uncontrollably.
(b) He is exhausted and falling asleep.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is injured and in need of a doctor.
3. Who goes first in the game?
4. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
(a) He plans her to be sent to a convent.
(b) He plans her to marry a rich man.
(c) He plans her to be educated as a teacher.
(d) He plans her to be educated as an artist.
5. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
(a) They draw names from a hat.
(b) They go in alphabetical order according to name.
(c) They volunteer to go next.
(d) They go around the table clockwise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
2. Has Nastassya met Ganja's family before her arrival on Myshkin's first night there?
3. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
4. Who finally brings Myshkin to Nastassya's house?
5. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)