|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift did the General buy Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) Pearl earrings.
(b) A diamond necklace.
(c) A saphire bracelet.
(d) A ruby ring.
2. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
(a) Play charades.
(b) Dance for the group.
(c) Play the piano.
(d) Sing a song.
3. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He screams uncontrollably.
(b) He runs out of the house.
(c) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
(d) He faints.
4. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
(c) St. Petersburg.
5. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
(a) To his father's funeral service.
(b) To meet Nastassya Flippovna.
(c) To a formal ball.
(d) To a state dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
2. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
3. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
4. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
5. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)