|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
2. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
(a) That scoundrels need honest men.
(b) That he wants to keep an eye on Myshkin, who he doesn't trust.
(c) That Myshkin is fun to listen to.
(d) That he needs someone like Myshkin to believe in his goodness.
3. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) Buying property.
(b) Arranging marriages.
(c) Arranging a trip.
(d) Starting a business.
4. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) He promises to search her husband's papers for any evidence.
(b) He says that he shares her suspicions but doesn't know for a fact it's true.
(c) He admits that she is right.
(d) He denies any knowledge of it.
5. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
(a) The Yephanchins.
(d) Nastassya Filippovna.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
2. What is Totsky's story about?
3. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
4. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
5. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)