|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is crying uncontrollably.
(c) He is injured and in need of a doctor.
(d) He is exhausted and falling asleep.
2. Who does the General find a picture of?
(a) Prince Myshkin.
(d) Nastassya Flippovna.
3. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
(a) A dog.
(b) Silk stockings.
(c) A diamond bracelet.
(d) 18,000 roubles.
4. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
(c) St. Petersburg.
5. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(b) Blackmailing a priest.
(c) Seducing an older woman for money.
(d) Stealing a woman's affections.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
2. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
3. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
4. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
5. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)