|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His mother.
(b) His landlady.
(c) His schoolteacher.
(d) His sister.
2. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
(a) That scoundrels need honest men.
(b) That he wants to keep an eye on Myshkin, who he doesn't trust.
(c) That Myshkin is fun to listen to.
(d) That he needs someone like Myshkin to believe in his goodness.
3. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
(a) He plans her to be educated as an artist.
(b) He plans her to be educated as a teacher.
(c) He plans her to be sent to a convent.
(d) He plans her to marry a rich man.
4. Who invites Myshkin to sit next to them?
(b) General Yephanchin.
5. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prince Myshkin smoke?
2. Who does the General find a picture of?
3. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
4. How does Myshkin react when Ganja calls him an idiot?
5. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)