|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
(a) Ganja's plans to marry Nastassya.
(b) Ganja's job working for General Yephanchin.
(c) Ganja bringing Myshkin home with him.
(d) Ganja's plans to move to a new home.
2. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
(a) Silk stockings.
(b) A diamond bracelet.
(c) A dog.
(d) 18,000 roubles.
3. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
(a) To be married.
(b) To find a lost relative.
(c) To collect an inheritance.
(d) To take over a business.
4. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
(b) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
(c) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
(d) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
5. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Blackmailing a priest.
(b) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(c) Stealing a woman's affections.
(d) Seducing an older woman for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
2. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
3. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
4. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to do?
5. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)