|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the visitor mistake Myshkin for?
(a) A relative of Ganja's.
(b) A footman.
(c) A tradesman selling kitchenware.
(d) A man courting Ganja's sister.
2. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She uses her hands.
(b) She has a servant get it.
(c) She uses tongs.
(d) She uses a bowl.
3. What does Madam Yephachin tell Myshkin to get for her?
(a) The tea service from the kitchen.
(b) A jewel case from her bedroom.
(c) Nastassya Filippovna's photograph.
(d) Her husband's accounting book.
4. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
(a) Her husband.
5. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(b) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
(c) He gets Myshkin arrested.
(d) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
2. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
3. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
4. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
5. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)