|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
(c) Madam Yephachin.
2. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
(d) Her husband.
3. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
(a) To be married.
(b) To find a lost relative.
(c) To collect an inheritance.
(d) To take over a business.
4. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He runs out of the house.
(b) He faints.
(c) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
(d) He screams uncontrollably.
5. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
2. What is Totsky's story about?
3. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
4. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
5. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)