|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Ch. VI - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ganja live?
(a) In a cottage on a large estate.
(b) In his family's boarding house.
(c) Alone in a small house.
(d) In a room in an old woman's house.
2. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
(a) Through an invention.
(b) By shareholding.
(c) By gambling.
(d) As a military leader.
3. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
4. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
(a) Ganja's plans to marry Nastassya.
(b) Ganja's plans to move to a new home.
(c) Ganja bringing Myshkin home with him.
(d) Ganja's job working for General Yephanchin.
5. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
(a) A diamond bracelet.
(b) 18,000 roubles.
(c) Silk stockings.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
2. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
3. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
4. How does Myshkin react when Ganja calls him an idiot?
5. Who does the General find a picture of?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)