|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Ch. VI - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to do?
(a) Write in her album.
(b) Give her a lock of hair.
(c) Take her for a carriage ride.
(d) Give her a photograph.
2. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
(a) To a state dinner.
(b) To his father's funeral service.
(c) To meet Nastassya Flippovna.
(d) To a formal ball.
3. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
(a) As a very ill and incapacitated man.
(b) As a very strange, unnatural man.
(c) As a happy-go-lucky, carefree man.
(d) As a pleasant, interesting man.
4. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
(b) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(c) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
(d) He gets Myshkin arrested.
5. Where does Ganja live?
(a) Alone in a small house.
(b) In his family's boarding house.
(c) In a cottage on a large estate.
(d) In a room in an old woman's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
2. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
3. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
4. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
5. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)