|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Ch. VI - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
(b) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
(c) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
(d) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
2. How does Myshkin react when Ganja calls him an idiot?
3. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
(a) General Yephachin.
(c) Madam Yephachin.
(d) Nastassya Filippovna.
4. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) He denies any knowledge of it.
(b) He says that he shares her suspicions but doesn't know for a fact it's true.
(c) He admits that she is right.
(d) He promises to search her husband's papers for any evidence.
5. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
(a) By shareholding.
(b) As a military leader.
(c) Through an invention.
(d) By gambling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
2. Who is Prince Myshkin traveling to meet?
3. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
4. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
5. Who finally brings Myshkin to Nastassya's house?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)