|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Ch. VI - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
(a) With Rogozhin.
(b) At a hospital.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) With the Yephanchins.
2. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
(a) Tell General Yephanchin what Ganja has said.
(b) Pay for his own lodgings elsewhere.
(c) Fight Ganja in a duel of honor.
(d) Reveal what he's been doing to Madam Yephanchin.
3. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
(b) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
(c) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
(d) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
4. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
(a) Nastassya Flippovna.
(c) General Yephanchin.
(d) Madam Yephanchin.
5. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
2. How does Myshkin react when Ganja calls him an idiot?
3. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
4. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
5. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)