|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Ch. VI - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ganja live?
(a) In his family's boarding house.
(b) In a room in an old woman's house.
(c) In a cottage on a large estate.
(d) Alone in a small house.
2. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) He admits that she is right.
(b) He denies any knowledge of it.
(c) He says that he shares her suspicions but doesn't know for a fact it's true.
(d) He promises to search her husband's papers for any evidence.
3. How does Madame Yephanchin react to Myshkin?
(a) She dislikes him immediately.
(b) She is annoyed by him.
(c) She likes him immediately.
(d) She distrusts him on sight.
4. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
5. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He gets Myshkin arrested.
(b) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
(c) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(d) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
2. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
3. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
4. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
5. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)