|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Ch. VI - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
2. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
(a) Prevent her mother from learning what her father is doing.
(b) Save him from marrying Nastassya.
(c) Arrange a marriage for her sister.
(d) Run away to marry Myshkin.
3. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
(a) A poem from a book in the library.
(b) Her diary.
(c) A letter from Ganja.
(d) An article in the paper.
4. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
(a) That he needs someone like Myshkin to believe in his goodness.
(b) That he wants to keep an eye on Myshkin, who he doesn't trust.
(c) That Myshkin is fun to listen to.
(d) That scoundrels need honest men.
5. Who does the General find a picture of?
(a) Nastassya Flippovna.
(b) Prince Myshkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
2. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
3. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
4. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
5. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)