|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Ch. VI - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) He promises to search her husband's papers for any evidence.
(b) He says that he shares her suspicions but doesn't know for a fact it's true.
(c) He denies any knowledge of it.
(d) He admits that she is right.
2. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) Starting a business.
(b) Arranging marriages.
(c) Buying property.
(d) Arranging a trip.
3. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
(a) He plans her to be educated as an artist.
(b) He plans her to marry a rich man.
(c) He plans her to be sent to a convent.
(d) He plans her to be educated as a teacher.
4. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
(a) With Rogozhin.
(b) At a hospital.
(c) With the Yephanchins.
(d) At a hotel.
5. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
(b) His assistant Ganja.
(c) Prince Myshkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
2. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
3. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
4. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
5. What story does Ganja's father tell?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)