|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Ch. VI - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
(a) Nastassya Filippovna.
(c) The Yephanchins.
2. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
(a) To collect an inheritance.
(b) To take over a business.
(c) To find a lost relative.
(d) To be married.
3. What gift did the General buy Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) A ruby ring.
(b) Pearl earrings.
(c) A saphire bracelet.
(d) A diamond necklace.
4. What does Madam Yephachin tell Myshkin to get for her?
(a) Nastassya Filippovna's photograph.
(b) Her husband's accounting book.
(c) The tea service from the kitchen.
(d) A jewel case from her bedroom.
5. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
(a) Arrange a marriage for her sister.
(b) Save him from marrying Nastassya.
(c) Run away to marry Myshkin.
(d) Prevent her mother from learning what her father is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
2. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
3. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
4. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
5. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)