|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Ch. VI - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
(a) An ashtray.
(b) A dog.
(c) A woman.
(d) A hat.
2. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
(a) Pay for his own lodgings elsewhere.
(b) Fight Ganja in a duel of honor.
(c) Reveal what he's been doing to Madam Yephanchin.
(d) Tell General Yephanchin what Ganja has said.
3. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
(a) At a hospital.
(b) At a hotel.
(c) With the Yephanchins.
(d) With Rogozhin.
4. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
(a) Her diary.
(b) A poem from a book in the library.
(c) A letter from Ganja.
(d) An article in the paper.
5. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
(b) Prince Myshkin.
(c) His assistant Ganja.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
2. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
3. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
4. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
5. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)