Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nastassya say to Rogozhin, when he runs to her on her wedding day, as she approaches the church?
(a) She refuses to speak to him or look at him.
(b) She begs him to take her away.
(c) She laughs at him and dares him to attend the wedding.
(d) She begs him to leave her alone.
2. Who is Ganja arguing with, when Varya comes home at the beginning of Part IV?
(b) General Yephanchin.
(c) Ganja and Varya's father.
(d) Varya's husband.
3. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(b) He gets Myshkin arrested.
(c) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
(d) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
4. At the beginning of Part IV, Chapter VI, what does Aglaya suggest that Myshkin should break?
(a) A promise to her.
(b) A wedding tradition.
(c) His arm.
(d) A priceless vase.
5. Who tells Myshkin that an officer wants to duel him?
(d) General Tephanchin.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
2. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
3. What mistake does Myshkin make when he leaves Rogozhin?
4. How long is Myshkin away from St. Petersburg?
5. How quickly does Myshkin recover from the seizure he has at the party?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)