Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hippolite mention seeing in a dream?
(a) A snake.
(b) A spider.
(c) A rat.
(d) A scorpion.
2. What does Ganja say happened to Burdovsky's real father?
(a) He is in an insane asylum.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He went to prison.
(d) He died.
3. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
(a) Arrange a marriage for her sister.
(b) Prevent her mother from learning what her father is doing.
(c) Save him from marrying Nastassya.
(d) Run away to marry Myshkin.
4. What entertainment do the Prince and the Yephanchins watch after they walk in the park?
(a) A band.
(b) A juggler.
(c) A singer.
(d) A puppet show.
5. What is Rogozhin's house like?
(a) Large and gloomy.
(b) Large and bright.
(c) Small and bright.
(d) Small and gloomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
2. Who does the visitor mistake Myshkin for?
3. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
4. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
5. After Myshkin returns to the Yephanchins' house, following the walk in the park and the fight, what does Aglaya show Myshkin how to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)