|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ganja feel about HIppolite?
(a) Ganja admires Hippolite.
(b) Ganja doesn't care about Hippolite.
(c) Ganja hates Hippolite.
(d) Ganja loves Hippolite as a brother.
2. What does Hippolite say he is going to read?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A poem.
(c) A story.
(d) A letter.
3. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
(c) Madam Yephachin.
4. What does Nastassya do with Rogozhin's money?
(a) She tears it up.
(b) She throws it into the street.
(c) She gives it to Myshkin.
(d) She throws it in the fire.
5. What does Myshkin say, when Aglaya asks him to marry her in Part IV, Chapter V?
(a) He says yes and that he loves her.
(b) He says no, but he loves her.
(c) He says no and that he will never love her.
(d) He says yes, but that he will never love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myshkin offer Burdovsky?
2. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
3. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
4. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
5. What happens to Ganja's father while Myshkin is away?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)