|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His schoolteacher.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His landlady.
2. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
(a) Ganja's plans to move to a new home.
(b) Ganja's plans to marry Nastassya.
(c) Ganja bringing Myshkin home with him.
(d) Ganja's job working for General Yephanchin.
3. Who is Prince Myshkin traveling to meet?
(c) Nastassya Flippovna.
(d) Madame Yephanchin.
4. Who invites Myshkin to sit next to them?
(c) General Yephanchin.
5. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lebedev plan to do about the missing money?
2. What does Hippolite say he is going to read?
3. What is Myshkin's explanation for why Nastassya left Rogozhin?
4. When Radomsky asks for Myshkin's friendship, what is Myshkin's response?
5. Whose house does Myshkin go to when he first arrives back in St. Petersburg?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)