|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
(a) Prevent her mother from learning what her father is doing.
(b) Run away to marry Myshkin.
(c) Save him from marrying Nastassya.
(d) Arrange a marriage for her sister.
2. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
(a) That he needs someone like Myshkin to believe in his goodness.
(b) That scoundrels need honest men.
(c) That he wants to keep an eye on Myshkin, who he doesn't trust.
(d) That Myshkin is fun to listen to.
3. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) A servant.
(b) A clerk at a shop.
(c) Ferdyshchenko's brother.
4. When Myshkin asks about Lebedev's missing money, where does Lebedev tell Myshkin he found the money?
(a) Under his chair.
(b) In a pot.
(c) In his wallet.
(d) Beneath the seat of a carriage.
5. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
(a) As a military leader.
(b) By shareholding.
(c) Through an invention.
(d) By gambling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
2. What does Nastassya do with Rogozhin's money?
3. After Myshkin returns to the Yephanchins' house, following the walk in the park and the fight, what does Aglaya show Myshkin how to do?
4. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
5. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)