|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rogozhin's explanation for why Nastassya left him?
(a) She is trying to make Rogozhin submit to her completely.
(b) She is in love with Myshkin.
(c) She is too stubborn to admit that she loves Rogozhin.
(d) She can't forgive what Rogozin has done to her.
2. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
3. Where does Ganja live?
(a) In a cottage on a large estate.
(b) Alone in a small house.
(c) In a room in an old woman's house.
(d) In his family's boarding house.
4. Who wrote the note that Varya finds on Ganja's desk?
5. Who is the first visitor who arrives, while Myshkin is recuperating?
(b) General Ivolgin.
(d) Madam Yephanchin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aglaya say she comes some mornings at 7 o'clock?
2. What does Nastassya ask Myshkin?
3. To whom does Aglaya ask Koyla to give the animal she's bought?
4. What is Hippolite's response to Madam Yephanchin's anger?
5. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)