|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) He is crying uncontrollably.
(b) He is exhausted and falling asleep.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is injured and in need of a doctor.
2. What does Rogozhin do after attempting to kill Myshkin?
(a) He stays with Myshkin to wait for help.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He runs out in front of a carriage.
(d) He gets Myshkin to a hospital.
3. How does Madame Yephanchin react to Myshkin?
(a) She is annoyed by him.
(b) She likes him immediately.
(c) She dislikes him immediately.
(d) She distrusts him on sight.
4. What is Hippolite's response to Madam Yephanchin's anger?
(a) He yells at her.
(b) He cries.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He storms out of the room.
5. Who comes in Hippolite's dream, when he calls for help?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Myshkin believe Lebedev's story about finding the money?
2. What has Varya been trying to do in her visits to the Yephanchins' house?
3. How does the party react when Vera says Hippolite is going to kill himself?
4. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
5. What reason does Myshkin give Aglaya for him coming to Pavlovsk?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)