|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hippolite's response to Madam Yephanchin's anger?
(a) He cries.
(b) He yells at her.
(c) He storms out of the room.
(d) He laughs.
2. Who does General Ivolgin tell Myshkin he befriended as a young boy?
(b) Queen Victoria.
3. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) She was happy.
(b) She didn't care.
(c) She was upset.
(d) She never found out about it.
4. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
(a) Myshkin is secretly pleased.
(b) Myshkin is horrified.
(c) Myshkin is irritated.
(d) Myshkin doesn't care.
5. What does Myshkin offer Burdovsky?
(a) A letter of apology.
(b) A gold cross.
(c) A country house.
(d) 10,000 roubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
2. What does Nastassya ask Myshkin?
3. What does Myshkin do while he is waiting for Aglaya on the park bench?
4. Who tells Myshkin that an officer wants to duel him?
5. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)