|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
(a) He thinks she looks unpleasant but happy.
(b) He thinks she looks beautiful but tragic.
(c) He thinks she looks beautiful and happy.
(d) He thinks she looks unpleasant and sad.
2. Where does Myshkin go to claim his inheritance?
3. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
(a) His assistant Ganja.
(d) Prince Myshkin.
4. What animal does Aglaya buy from Koyla?
(a) An armadillo.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A hedgehog.
(d) A cat.
5. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She uses a bowl.
(b) She has a servant get it.
(c) She uses tongs.
(d) She uses her hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
2. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
3. When does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
4. Who invites Myshkin to sit next to them?
5. What happens to General Ivolgin?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)