|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myshkin offer Burdovsky?
(a) A gold cross.
(b) A country house.
(c) 10,000 roubles.
(d) A letter of apology.
2. Has Nastassya met Ganja's family before her arrival on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) No, it is their first meeting.
(b) Yes, she has met them numerous times.
(c) No, and the family leaves before Nastassya arrives.
(d) Yes, she has met them once.
3. How does Myshkin feel when he leaves the Yephanchin house at the end of Part IV, Chapter V?
4. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
(a) Eighteen years.
(b) Twenty-four years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Seven years.
5. At the beginning of Part III, Chapter VI, what decor from Rogozhin's home does Hippolite talk about?
(a) A lamp that shines all night.
(b) A rug woven in the design of a cross.
(c) A religious painting.
(d) A secret drawer in the dresser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Madam Yephanchin learn came to visit Aglaya while she was out?
2. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
3. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
4. Who is home when Myshkin visits the Yephanchins' house, after leaving Rogozhin?
5. Does Myshkin believe Lebedev's story about finding the money?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)