|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rogozhin's explanation for why Nastassya left him?
(a) She is too stubborn to admit that she loves Rogozhin.
(b) She can't forgive what Rogozin has done to her.
(c) She is trying to make Rogozhin submit to her completely.
(d) She is in love with Myshkin.
2. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
(a) People avoid Rogozhin from embarrassment.
(b) The party is disgusted but interested in him.
(c) People make fun of Rogozhin for entertainment.
(d) The party is happy to see him.
3. What does Rogozhin do after attempting to kill Myshkin?
(a) He gets Myshkin to a hospital.
(b) He runs out in front of a carriage.
(c) He stays with Myshkin to wait for help.
(d) He runs away.
4. Where does Ganja live?
(a) Alone in a small house.
(b) In a room in an old woman's house.
(c) In his family's boarding house.
(d) In a cottage on a large estate.
5. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ganja feel about HIppolite?
2. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
3. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
4. What does Myshkin pick up without thinking about it, while he is talking to Rogozhin?
5. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)