|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nastassya do with Rogozhin's money?
(a) She tears it up.
(b) She throws it into the street.
(c) She gives it to Myshkin.
(d) She throws it in the fire.
2. What is the General's opinion of Rogozhin?
(a) The General dislikes him.
(b) The General admires him.
(c) The General is jealous of him.
(d) The General doesn't know him.
3. What gift did the General buy Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) Pearl earrings.
(b) A diamond necklace.
(c) A ruby ring.
(d) A saphire bracelet.
4. Who is Prince Myshkin traveling to meet?
(a) Madame Yephanchin.
(b) Nastassya Flippovna.
5. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
(a) She says he only pretends to be an idiot.
(b) She says at least he is a rich idiot.
(c) She says he is an idiot.
(d) She says he is not an idiot afterall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Myshkin to sit next to them?
2. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
3. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
4. What does Hippolite mention seeing in a dream?
5. After Myshkin returns to the Yephanchins' house, following the walk in the park and the fight, what does Aglaya show Myshkin how to do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)