|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hippolite say he is going to read?
(a) A poem.
(b) A letter.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A story.
2. Who wrote the note that Varya finds on Ganja's desk?
3. What has Varya been trying to do in her visits to the Yephanchins' house?
(a) Convince General Yephanchin to forgive a loan.
(b) Win a favor from Madam Yephanchin.
(c) Get Aglaya to marry her brother.
(d) Convince Adelaide to run away with Koyla.
4. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
(a) Run away to marry Myshkin.
(b) Save him from marrying Nastassya.
(c) Arrange a marriage for her sister.
(d) Prevent her mother from learning what her father is doing.
5. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
(d) Madam Yephachin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first visitor who arrives, while Myshkin is recuperating?
2. Who goes first in the game?
3. Who is Ganja arguing with, when Varya comes home at the beginning of Part IV?
4. Who tells Myshkin that an officer wants to duel him?
5. What is Hippolite's response to Madam Yephanchin's anger?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)