|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
(a) He expects Myshkin to kick him out.
(b) He expects Myshkin to forgive him.
(c) He expects Myshkin to stop being his friend.
(d) He expects Myshkin to sue him.
2. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
(a) Myshkin says he doesn't care if Nastassya marries Rogozhin.
(b) Myshkin also proposes to Nastassya.
(c) Myshkin warns Nastassya against Rogozhin.
(d) Myshkin encourages Nastassya to marry Rogozhin.
3. What is Radomsky's former profession?
(a) He is a retired banker.
(b) He is a retired government beaurocrat.
(c) He is a retired army officer.
(d) He is a retired dressmaker.
4. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
(b) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
(c) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
(d) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
5. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
(a) Describing secrets about the women.
(b) Describing embarrasing information about themselves.
(c) Describing the worst thing someone's done to them.
(d) Describing the worst thing they've ever done.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hippolite do when Myshkin tells him to stop reading?
2. Who tells Myshkin that the duel with the officer has been called off?
3. How does the party react when Vera says Hippolite is going to kill himself?
4. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
5. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to do?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)