|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hippolite realize, after seeing Rogozhin in his room at night, that Rogozhin couldn't have been there?
(a) Rogozhin had passed out in the foyer all night.
(b) Rogozhin was away all night.
(c) Hippolite had barred the door with a wardrobe.
(d) The servants had locked the doors.
2. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
(b) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
(c) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
(d) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
3. Who comes in Hippolite's dream, when he calls for help?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
4. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) She was upset.
(b) She was happy.
(c) She never found out about it.
(d) She didn't care.
5. What illness does Hippolite have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
2. After Myshkin returns to the Yephanchins' house, following the walk in the park and the fight, what does Aglaya show Myshkin how to do?
3. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
4. What does Myshkin learn about Nastassya's engagement to Rogozhin?
5. When Myshkin asks about Lebedev's missing money, where does Lebedev tell Myshkin he found the money?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)