|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ganja feel about HIppolite?
(a) Ganja hates Hippolite.
(b) Ganja loves Hippolite as a brother.
(c) Ganja admires Hippolite.
(d) Ganja doesn't care about Hippolite.
2. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
(a) A poem.
(b) A book.
(c) An article.
(d) A story.
3. Where does Myshkin plan to live?
(a) He arranges to stay with Rogozhin permanently.
(b) He arranges to rent Lebedyev's house in Palovsk.
(c) He arranges to live with the Yephanchins.
(d) He arranges to buy a house next to Ganja's.
4. Who is home when Myshkin visits the Yephanchins' house, after leaving Rogozhin?
(b) No one.
(c) General Yephanchin.
(d) Madam Yephanchin.
5. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) He denies any knowledge of it.
(b) He says that he shares her suspicions but doesn't know for a fact it's true.
(c) He admits that she is right.
(d) He promises to search her husband's papers for any evidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
2. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
3. Nastassya has written Aglaya several letters that Aglaya shows Myshkin. What do these letters ask Aglaya to do?
4. Who does Lebedev think stole his missing money?
5. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)