|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
(b) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
(c) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
(d) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
2. Who does Myshkin think is following him?
3. What is the General's opinion of Rogozhin?
(a) The General is jealous of him.
(b) The General doesn't know him.
(c) The General admires him.
(d) The General dislikes him.
4. What games do Aglaya's sisters report that she played with her visitor?
(a) Chess and darts.
(b) Cards and chess.
(c) Croquet and cards.
(d) Darts and croquet.
5. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Myshkin recuperate from his seizure?
2. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
3. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
4. Who tells Myshkin that an officer wants to duel him?
5. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)