|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
2. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
(a) He immediately offers the Prince room and board for as long as he needs it.
(b) He says at first that he can't help the Prince.
(c) He immediately offers the Prince temporary room and board.
(d) He immediately offers the Prince a job.
3. When Nastassya sees Myshkin at the end of Chapter VI, what does she do?
(a) Get down on her knees.
(b) Stand above him on the stairs.
(c) Sit down on his lap.
(d) Lay prone on the grass.
4. What does Nastassya ask Myshkin?
(a) What he is thinking.
(b) Whether he is happy.
(c) When he is leaving.
(d) Whether he loves her.
5. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
(a) By shareholding.
(b) As a military leader.
(c) By gambling.
(d) Through an invention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does the Prince tell the General that he has?
2. What does Hippolite do when Myshkin tells him to stop reading?
3. What reason does Myshkin give Aglaya for him coming to Pavlovsk?
4. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
5. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)