|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
(a) Myshkin is horrified.
(b) Myshkin is irritated.
(c) Myshkin is secretly pleased.
(d) Myshkin doesn't care.
2. What does Lebedev plan to do about the missing money?
(b) Mug the suspected thief.
(c) Follow the suspected thief.
(d) Rob the suspected thief's house.
3. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
(a) They draw names from a hat.
(b) They go around the table clockwise.
(c) They go in alphabetical order according to name.
(d) They volunteer to go next.
4. What does Madam Yephanchin think her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) Arranging a trip.
(b) Arranging marriages.
(c) Buying property.
(d) Starting a business.
5. What happens to General Ivolgin?
(a) He has a stroke.
(b) He is hit by a carriage.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He falls down stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Koyla ask his father to do?
2. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
3. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
4. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
5. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)