|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lebedev plan to do about the missing money?
(a) Follow the suspected thief.
(b) Mug the suspected thief.
(c) Rob the suspected thief's house.
2. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Blackmailing a priest.
(b) Stealing a woman's affections.
(c) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(d) Seducing an older woman for money.
3. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
(a) Ganja bringing Myshkin home with him.
(b) Ganja's plans to move to a new home.
(c) Ganja's plans to marry Nastassya.
(d) Ganja's job working for General Yephanchin.
4. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
(a) Madam Yephachin.
5. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(b) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
(c) He gets Myshkin arrested.
(d) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finally brings Myshkin to Nastassya's house?
2. What animal does Aglaya buy from Koyla?
3. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
4. Nastassya has written Aglaya several letters that Aglaya shows Myshkin. What do these letters ask Aglaya to do?
5. What does Myshkin learn about Nastassya's engagement to Rogozhin?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)