|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
(b) He screams uncontrollably.
(c) He runs out of the house.
(d) He faints.
2. What does Hippolite say he is going to read?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A story.
(c) A letter.
(d) A poem.
3. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) A servant.
(b) Ferdyshchenko's brother.
(c) A clerk at a shop.
4. Where does Myshkin recuperate from his seizure?
(a) Ganja's boarding house.
(b) The Yephanchin's house.
(c) Lebedev's villa.
(d) Rogozhin's house.
5. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
(a) Eighteen years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Twenty-four years.
(d) Twelve years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Radomsky's view of liberalism?
2. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
3. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
4. What is Radomsky's former profession?
5. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)