|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
(a) To find a lost relative.
(b) To be married.
(c) To collect an inheritance.
(d) To take over a business.
2. What animal does Aglaya buy from Koyla?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A hedgehog.
(c) A cat.
(d) An armadillo.
3. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
(a) Ganja's job working for General Yephanchin.
(b) Ganja's plans to marry Nastassya.
(c) Ganja bringing Myshkin home with him.
(d) Ganja's plans to move to a new home.
4. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
(a) Myshkin warns Nastassya against Rogozhin.
(b) Myshkin says he doesn't care if Nastassya marries Rogozhin.
(c) Myshkin also proposes to Nastassya.
(d) Myshkin encourages Nastassya to marry Rogozhin.
5. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lebedev plan to do about the missing money?
2. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
3. Why does Hippolite realize, after seeing Rogozhin in his room at night, that Rogozhin couldn't have been there?
4. What happens to General Ivolgin?
5. What does Koyla ask his father to do?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)