|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
(a) A letter from Ganja.
(b) Her diary.
(c) An article in the paper.
(d) A poem from a book in the library.
2. Who wrote the article?
3. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
(a) Myshkin says he doesn't care if Nastassya marries Rogozhin.
(b) Myshkin encourages Nastassya to marry Rogozhin.
(c) Myshkin warns Nastassya against Rogozhin.
(d) Myshkin also proposes to Nastassya.
4. What does Koyla ask his father to do?
(a) Come home.
(b) Apologize to Ganja.
(c) Find a job.
(d) Leave the city with Koyla.
5. When Hippolite wakes at Myshkin's celebration, how long does a party member say he's been asleep?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Forty-two minutes.
(c) Seven minutes.
(d) One hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
2. What is Radomsky's view of liberalism?
3. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
4. When does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
5. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)