|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV Ch. I - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes in Hippolite's dream, when he calls for help?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
2. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
(a) Dance for the group.
(b) Play charades.
(c) Sing a song.
(d) Play the piano.
3. Who invites Myshkin to sit next to them?
(d) General Yephanchin.
4. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
(a) 18,000 roubles.
(b) Silk stockings.
(c) A diamond bracelet.
(d) A dog.
5. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
(c) Madam Yephanchin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Totsky's story about?
2. What does Rogozhin do after attempting to kill Myshkin?
3. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
4. Who does General Ivolgin tell Myshkin he befriended as a young boy?
5. What illness does Hippolite have?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)