|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
(a) St. Petersburg.
2. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She uses her hands.
(b) She has a servant get it.
(c) She uses tongs.
(d) She uses a bowl.
3. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
(a) That Myshkin is fun to listen to.
(b) That scoundrels need honest men.
(c) That he wants to keep an eye on Myshkin, who he doesn't trust.
(d) That he needs someone like Myshkin to believe in his goodness.
4. Who does the visitor mistake Myshkin for?
(a) A tradesman selling kitchenware.
(b) A man courting Ganja's sister.
(c) A footman.
(d) A relative of Ganja's.
5. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
(a) 50,000,000 roubles.
(b) 100,000,000 roubles.
(c) 70,000,000 roubles.
(d) 10,000,000 roubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
2. What story does Ganja's father tell?
3. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
4. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
5. What does Prince Myshkin smoke?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)