|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
(a) At a hospital.
(b) With the Yephanchins.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) With Rogozhin.
2. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
(a) Madam Yephachin.
3. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
4. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
(a) To find a lost relative.
(b) To be married.
(c) To take over a business.
(d) To collect an inheritance.
5. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
(a) Prince Myshkin.
(c) His assistant Ganja.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
2. How long ago did Totsky take in Nastassya as his ward?
3. Who invites Myshkin to sit next to them?
4. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
5. Has Nastassya met Ganja's family before her arrival on Myshkin's first night there?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)