|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the visitor mistake Myshkin for?
(a) A relative of Ganja's.
(b) A tradesman selling kitchenware.
(c) A man courting Ganja's sister.
(d) A footman.
2. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She uses tongs.
(b) She has a servant get it.
(c) She uses her hands.
(d) She uses a bowl.
3. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) They think it's hilarious.
(b) They are upset.
(c) They are mildly amused.
(d) They sympathize with Ferdyshchenko.
4. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
(a) Save him from marrying Nastassya.
(b) Arrange a marriage for her sister.
(c) Run away to marry Myshkin.
(d) Prevent her mother from learning what her father is doing.
5. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
(a) He plans her to be educated as a teacher.
(b) He plans her to be sent to a convent.
(c) He plans her to marry a rich man.
(d) He plans her to be educated as an artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
2. Who does the General find a picture of?
3. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
4. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
5. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)