|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) Ferdyshchenko's brother.
(b) A servant.
(c) A clerk at a shop.
2. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
3. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
(a) Myshkin also proposes to Nastassya.
(b) Myshkin encourages Nastassya to marry Rogozhin.
(c) Myshkin says he doesn't care if Nastassya marries Rogozhin.
(d) Myshkin warns Nastassya against Rogozhin.
4. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
(c) The Yephanchins.
(d) Nastassya Filippovna.
5. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
(c) His assistant Ganja.
(d) Prince Myshkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
2. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
3. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
4. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
5. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)