|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
(a) Pay for his own lodgings elsewhere.
(b) Tell General Yephanchin what Ganja has said.
(c) Fight Ganja in a duel of honor.
(d) Reveal what he's been doing to Madam Yephanchin.
2. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
(a) To be married.
(b) To take over a business.
(c) To collect an inheritance.
(d) To find a lost relative.
3. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
(a) Arriving late.
(b) Arriving early.
(c) Inviting himself.
(d) Coming without a partner.
4. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
(a) A dog.
(b) A woman.
(c) A hat.
(d) An ashtray.
5. What does Madam Yephachin tell Myshkin to get for her?
(a) Her husband's accounting book.
(b) Nastassya Filippovna's photograph.
(c) The tea service from the kitchen.
(d) A jewel case from her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Ganja's father tell?
2. What is the General's opinion of Rogozhin?
3. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
4. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
5. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)