|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Play charades.
(c) Dance for the group.
(d) Sing a song.
2. Where does Ganja live?
(a) In his family's boarding house.
(b) In a cottage on a large estate.
(c) Alone in a small house.
(d) In a room in an old woman's house.
3. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
4. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His landlady.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His schoolteacher.
5. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) She never found out about it.
(b) She didn't care.
(c) She was upset.
(d) She was happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
2. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
3. Has Nastassya met Ganja's family before her arrival on Myshkin's first night there?
4. What does Myshkin think of the picture of Nastassya Filippovna?
5. What is the General's opinion of Rogozhin?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)