|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to do?
(a) Take her for a carriage ride.
(b) Give her a lock of hair.
(c) Give her a photograph.
(d) Write in her album.
2. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
(b) Madam Yephanchin.
(c) Nastassya Flippovna.
(d) General Yephanchin.
3. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) He promises to search her husband's papers for any evidence.
(b) He admits that she is right.
(c) He denies any knowledge of it.
(d) He says that he shares her suspicions but doesn't know for a fact it's true.
4. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) She never found out about it.
(b) She was upset.
(c) She didn't care.
(d) She was happy.
5. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
(b) Prince Myshkin.
(c) His assistant Ganja.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
2. Where does Ganja live?
3. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
4. How does Myshkin react when Ganja calls him an idiot?
5. Who does the General find a picture of?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)