|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Ganja give for wanting Myshkin as a friend?
(a) That he wants to keep an eye on Myshkin, who he doesn't trust.
(b) That Myshkin is fun to listen to.
(c) That he needs someone like Myshkin to believe in his goodness.
(d) That scoundrels need honest men.
2. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
(a) She says he only pretends to be an idiot.
(b) She says he is not an idiot afterall.
(c) She says he is an idiot.
(d) She says at least he is a rich idiot.
3. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
(b) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
(c) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
(d) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
4. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
(a) He plans her to be educated as an artist.
(b) He plans her to be sent to a convent.
(c) He plans her to marry a rich man.
(d) He plans her to be educated as a teacher.
5. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
(a) His assistant Ganja.
(c) Prince Myshkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
2. Who does the General find a picture of?
3. Who finally brings Myshkin to Nastassya's house?
4. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
5. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)