|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
(a) His daugher Alexandra.
(b) His daughter Adelaida.
(c) His daughter Aglaya.
(d) Nastassya Filippovna.
2. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
(a) Madam Yephachin.
(b) Nastassya Filippovna.
(d) General Yephachin.
3. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
(a) An ashtray.
(b) A woman.
(c) A dog.
(d) A hat.
4. How does Madame Yephanchin react to Myshkin?
(a) She distrusts him on sight.
(b) She is annoyed by him.
(c) She dislikes him immediately.
(d) She likes him immediately.
5. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is crying uncontrollably.
(c) He is exhausted and falling asleep.
(d) He is injured and in need of a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
2. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
3. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
4. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
5. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)