|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill does the Prince tell the General that he has?
(a) Architectural drafting.
2. What gift did the General buy Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) A saphire bracelet.
(b) A ruby ring.
(c) A diamond necklace.
(d) Pearl earrings.
3. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) A clerk at a shop.
(b) A servant.
(c) Ferdyshchenko's brother.
4. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
(c) Madam Yephachin.
5. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
(a) Myshkin also proposes to Nastassya.
(b) Myshkin says he doesn't care if Nastassya marries Rogozhin.
(c) Myshkin warns Nastassya against Rogozhin.
(d) Myshkin encourages Nastassya to marry Rogozhin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the General find a picture of?
2. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
3. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
4. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
5. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)