|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) She never found out about it.
(b) She was happy.
(c) She didn't care.
(d) She was upset.
2. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Stealing a woman's affections.
(b) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(c) Seducing an older woman for money.
(d) Blackmailing a priest.
3. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
(a) Play charades.
(b) Dance for the group.
(c) Sing a song.
(d) Play the piano.
4. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
(a) St. Petersburg.
5. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
(a) She is pleased with the reaction to him.
(b) She is bored by him.
(c) She is angry at him and avoids him.
(d) She is sad to see him and pouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Has Nastassya met Ganja's family before her arrival on Myshkin's first night there?
2. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
3. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
4. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
5. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)