|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapters XI-XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He screams uncontrollably.
(b) He runs out of the house.
(c) He faints.
(d) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
2. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
3. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
(a) Nastassya Filippovna.
(b) His daughter Aglaya.
(c) His daugher Alexandra.
(d) His daughter Adelaida.
4. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
(a) She is sad to see him and pouts.
(b) She is bored by him.
(c) She is pleased with the reaction to him.
(d) She is angry at him and avoids him.
5. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) He is injured and in need of a doctor.
(b) He is crying uncontrollably.
(c) He is exhausted and falling asleep.
(d) He is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prince Myshkin smoke?
2. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
3. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
4. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
5. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)