|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She uses a bowl.
(b) She has a servant get it.
(c) She uses her hands.
(d) She uses tongs.
2. Who is at the door at Ganja's home, when Myshkin answers it?
(b) Madam Yephanchin.
(c) General Yephanchin.
(d) Nastassya Flippovna.
3. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) They are mildly amused.
(b) They sympathize with Ferdyshchenko.
(c) They are upset.
(d) They think it's hilarious.
4. What illness does Hippolite have?
5. What is Rogozhin's explanation for why Nastassya left him?
(a) She can't forgive what Rogozin has done to her.
(b) She is trying to make Rogozhin submit to her completely.
(c) She is in love with Myshkin.
(d) She is too stubborn to admit that she loves Rogozhin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
2. What is the General's plan for his daughter Aglaya?
3. Where does Ganja live?
4. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
5. What does Ganja ask Aglaya to do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)