|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
2. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
3. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
(a) A book.
(b) An article.
(c) A story.
(d) A poem.
4. Does Nastassya accept Myshkin's proposal?
(a) No, she accepts Rogozhin immediately.
(b) Yes, and she leaves with him.
(c) Yes, but then she almost immediately leavs with Rogozhin.
(d) No, she accepts no one's proposal.
5. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Seducing an older woman for money.
(b) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(c) Blackmailing a priest.
(d) Stealing a woman's affections.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the General find a picture of?
2. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
3. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
4. Who is Prince Myshkin traveling to meet?
5. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)