|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Yephachin women ask what Myshkin thinks of them, who does he avoid commenting on?
(c) Madam Yephachin.
2. What story does Ganja's father tell?
(a) A story about the beginning of a rift with the Yephanchin family.
(b) A story about a glorious victory in battle.
(c) A story about Ganja's birth under an auspicious sign.
(d) A story about meeting Ganja's mother.
3. What do Ganja and his family argue about?
(a) Ganja bringing Myshkin home with him.
(b) Ganja's job working for General Yephanchin.
(c) Ganja's plans to move to a new home.
(d) Ganja's plans to marry Nastassya.
4. How does Madam Yephanchin feel about the Prince's visitors?
(a) She is bored with the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(b) She likes the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(c) She dislikes the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(d) She is envious of the people who are visiting Myshkin.
5. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He screams uncontrollably.
(b) He faints.
(c) He runs out of the house.
(d) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
2. What illness does Hippolite have?
3. What does Myshkin pick up without thinking about it, while he is talking to Rogozhin?
4. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
5. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)