|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters do the Yephanchins have?
2. Where does Ganja live?
(a) In his family's boarding house.
(b) In a cottage on a large estate.
(c) Alone in a small house.
(d) In a room in an old woman's house.
3. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
(a) 10,000,000 roubles.
(b) 70,000,000 roubles.
(c) 50,000,000 roubles.
(d) 100,000,000 roubles.
4. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
(a) St. Petersburg.
5. What does Ganja do when Madam Yephanchin confronts him about what she suspects her husband is doing behind her back?
(a) He admits that she is right.
(b) He denies any knowledge of it.
(c) He promises to search her husband's papers for any evidence.
(d) He says that he shares her suspicions but doesn't know for a fact it's true.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
2. Where does Myshkin plan to live?
3. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
4. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
5. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)