|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
(a) Sing a song.
(b) Dance for the group.
(c) Play charades.
(d) Play the piano.
2. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
(a) People make fun of Rogozhin for entertainment.
(b) The party is disgusted but interested in him.
(c) The party is happy to see him.
(d) People avoid Rogozhin from embarrassment.
3. How does Myshkin react when Ganja calls him an idiot?
4. Who does Myshkin try to visit at the Scales hotel?
5. What does Rogozhin do after attempting to kill Myshkin?
(a) He stays with Myshkin to wait for help.
(b) He runs out in front of a carriage.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He gets Myshkin to a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hippolite's response to Madam Yephanchin's anger?
2. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
3. What does Aglaya change when she recites from a reading?
4. What does Madam Yephachin tell Myshkin to get for her?
5. Who finally brings Myshkin to Nastassya's house?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)