|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is home when Myshkin visits the Yephanchins' house, after leaving Rogozhin?
(a) Madam Yephanchin.
(b) General Yephanchin.
(c) No one.
2. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
(a) He immediately offers the Prince room and board for as long as he needs it.
(b) He says at first that he can't help the Prince.
(c) He immediately offers the Prince a job.
(d) He immediately offers the Prince temporary room and board.
3. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
(a) Play charades.
(b) Play the piano.
(c) Dance for the group.
(d) Sing a song.
4. What does Myshkin learn about Nastassya's engagement to Rogozhin?
(a) Nastassya is rumored to have run off with Rogozhin without marrying him.
(b) Nastassya is rumored to have left Rogozhin on their wedding day.
(c) Nastassya is rumored to have married Rogozhin and then left him a week later.
(d) Nastassya is rumored to have married Rogozhin and left the country with him.
5. What does Burdovsky want from Myshkin?
(a) An apology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Myshkin plan to live?
2. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
3. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
4. What does Nastassya do with Rogozhin's money?
5. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)