|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
(a) Government officials.
(c) Burdovsky's mother.
2. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
(a) As a military leader.
(b) Through an invention.
(c) By shareholding.
(d) By gambling.
3. Who goes first in the game?
4. Who finally brings Myshkin to Nastassya's house?
5. Who is the first visitor who arrives, while Myshkin is recuperating?
(b) Madam Yephanchin.
(c) General Ivolgin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is General Yephanchin's initial response to the Prince's request for help?
2. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
3. What story does Ganja's father tell?
4. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
5. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)