|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) A clerk at a shop.
(b) Ferdyshchenko's brother.
(d) A servant.
2. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
(b) Burdovsky's mother.
(d) Government officials.
3. What does Aglaya change when she recites from a reading?
(a) Adjectives describing a book.
(b) Initials on a rosary.
(c) The name of a character.
(d) The location of a house.
4. Where does Myshkin go to claim his inheritance?
5. Has Nastassya met Ganja's family before her arrival on Myshkin's first night there?
(a) No, it is their first meeting.
(b) Yes, she has met them numerous times.
(c) No, and the family leaves before Nastassya arrives.
(d) Yes, she has met them once.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
2. How does Madame Yephanchin react to Myshkin?
3. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
4. Who does the General offer Totsky to marry?
5. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)