|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the General's wife react to his gift to Nastassya Filoppovna?
(a) She was upset.
(b) She was happy.
(c) She didn't care.
(d) She never found out about it.
2. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She uses a bowl.
(b) She uses her hands.
(c) She uses tongs.
(d) She has a servant get it.
3. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
(a) Her diary.
(b) A poem from a book in the library.
(c) A letter from Ganja.
(d) An article in the paper.
4. What is Myshkin's explanation for why Nastassya left Rogozhin?
(a) She can't deal with Rogozhin's paranoia.
(b) She wants more money than Rogozhin can give her.
(c) She is secretly in love with someone else.
(d) She can't abide the idea of marrying anyone.
5. What is Rogozhin's house like?
(a) Small and gloomy.
(b) Small and bright.
(c) Large and bright.
(d) Large and gloomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the General suggest should marry Nastassya Filippovna?
2. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
3. Where does Myshkin plan to live?
4. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
5. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)