|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the visitor mistake Myshkin for?
(a) A man courting Ganja's sister.
(b) A footman.
(c) A relative of Ganja's.
(d) A tradesman selling kitchenware.
2. What happens to Ganja's father while Myshkin is away?
(a) Ganja's father dies of alcohol poisoning.
(b) Ganja's father falls ill and is in the hospital.
(c) Ganja's father is arrested for public indecency.
(d) Ganja's father is put into debtor's prison.
3. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He runs out of the house.
(b) He screams uncontrollably.
(c) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
(d) He faints.
4. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
5. How long is Myshkin away from St. Petersburg?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Eighteen months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myshkin learn about Nastassya's engagement to Rogozhin?
2. Has Nastassya met Ganja's family before her arrival on Myshkin's first night there?
3. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
4. What do Rogozhin and Myshkin exchange with each other?
5. What does Rogozhin give to Nastassya?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)