|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
(a) As a pleasant, interesting man.
(b) As a very ill and incapacitated man.
(c) As a very strange, unnatural man.
(d) As a happy-go-lucky, carefree man.
2. Who is Prince Myshkin traveling to meet?
(a) Nastassya Flippovna.
(d) Madame Yephanchin.
3. What does Myshkin threaten to do, after Ganja calls him an idiot?
(a) Reveal what he's been doing to Madam Yephanchin.
(b) Tell General Yephanchin what Ganja has said.
(c) Pay for his own lodgings elsewhere.
(d) Fight Ganja in a duel of honor.
4. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
(a) A story.
(b) An article.
(c) A poem.
(d) A book.
5. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
(a) Government officials.
(c) Burdovsky's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes first in the game?
2. What does Burdovsky want from Myshkin?
3. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
4. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
5. What happens to Ganja's father while Myshkin is away?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)