|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
(a) As a very strange, unnatural man.
(b) As a pleasant, interesting man.
(c) As a very ill and incapacitated man.
(d) As a happy-go-lucky, carefree man.
2. What does Ganja's father throw out a window in the story?
(a) A hat.
(b) A woman.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A dog.
3. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
(a) To his father's funeral service.
(b) To meet Nastassya Flippovna.
(c) To a formal ball.
(d) To a state dinner.
4. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
5. What does Burdovsky want from Myshkin?
(c) An apology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
2. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
3. What does Aglaya ask Myshkin to read?
4. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
5. Who does Myshkin try to visit at the Scales hotel?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)