|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
(a) As a military leader.
(b) Through an invention.
(c) By gambling.
(d) By shareholding.
2. What is Rogozhin's house like?
(a) Large and bright.
(b) Small and gloomy.
(c) Large and gloomy.
(d) Small and bright.
3. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
4. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
(b) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
(c) He gets Myshkin arrested.
(d) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
5. Whose house does Myshkin go to when he first arrives back in St. Petersburg?
(a) The Yephanchins' house.
(b) Rogozhin's house.
(c) Lebedev's house.
(d) Ganja's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
2. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
3. Who does Ganja ask Myshkin to deliver a secret letter to?
4. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
5. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)