|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Nastassya accept Myshkin's proposal?
(a) No, she accepts Rogozhin immediately.
(b) Yes, and she leaves with him.
(c) Yes, but then she almost immediately leavs with Rogozhin.
(d) No, she accepts no one's proposal.
2. Who gives Aglaya a letter from Myshkin?
3. What does General Ivolgin do, after promising to bring Myshkin to see Nastassya?
(a) He gets drunk and misleads Myshkin.
(b) He brings Myshkin down a blind alley and robs him.
(c) He takes up Myshkin's time with long stories, then falls asleep.
(d) He gets Myshkin arrested.
4. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
(a) To a formal ball.
(b) To meet Nastassya Flippovna.
(c) To his father's funeral service.
(d) To a state dinner.
5. How does the General describe the Prince to his wife?
(a) As a very ill and incapacitated man.
(b) As a happy-go-lucky, carefree man.
(c) As a very strange, unnatural man.
(d) As a pleasant, interesting man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Myshkin go to when he first arrives back in St. Petersburg?
2. Where does Rogozhin suggest that Myshkin should stay, after the fight with Ganja?
3. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
4. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
5. Where does Myshkin recuperate from his seizure?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)