Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Ch. VI-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
(a) He expects Myshkin to kick him out.
(b) He expects Myshkin to forgive him.
(c) He expects Myshkin to stop being his friend.
(d) He expects Myshkin to sue him.
2. Who is home when Myshkin visits the Yephanchins' house, after leaving Rogozhin?
(a) No one.
(b) General Yephanchin.
(c) Madam Yephanchin.
3. Who does Madam Yephanchin want to talk to as soon as she sees the photo of Nastassya?
(d) Her husband.
4. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
(a) A story.
(b) An article.
(c) A poem.
(d) A book.
5. What does Nastassya do with Rogozhin's money?
(a) She gives it to Myshkin.
(b) She tears it up.
(c) She throws it in the fire.
(d) She throws it into the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the General suggest that Prince Myshkin stay with?
2. How does Myshkin react when Ganja calls him an idiot?
3. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
4. What state is Rogozhin in when he visits Ganja's house on Myshkin's first night there?
5. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)